Can only put a single digit/letter in worksheet 2007

Hello, please can anyone advise. Just trying out Excel 2007. However when I
try to enter data I can only put a single letter OR a single number in a
cell!  Also I cannot delete same. I have to close workbook.

I am running windows XP and was running excel 2003 with no problems. Any
advice would be gratefully recieved!  Mike T
--
Igor

Are you still running the Beta version?
This has now "died" and it is trying to tell you "I can do no more!!!"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Igor Quasimodo" <IgorQuasimodo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, please can anyone advise. Just trying out Excel 2007. However when
> try to enter data I can only put a single letter OR a single number in a
> cell!  Also I cannot delete same. I have to close workbook.
>
> I am running windows XP and was running excel 2003 with no problems. Any
> advice would be gratefully recieved!  Mike T
> --
> Igor

0
bliengme5824 (3040)