"Functions Displaying", & Old Excel 97 ?

Hello,

Really embarased to ask, but:

Using an old copy of Excel "97"

Where do I find the list of Functions that are available (on what pull-down
menu), and how do I display them, please ?  Just can't seem to find them on
any of the items that displays.

How can I get an icon to allow easy access to them on one of the toolbars ?

Thank you,
B.

0
rgsros (38)

Excel's help is nice(?).

Look for Functions.

and...

Take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes lots of functions:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/

Norman Harker has his version at Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/functions.html

--

Dave Peterson
0

"Robert11" <rgsros@notme.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Really embarased to ask, but:
>
> Using an old copy of Excel "97"
>
> Where do I find the list of Functions that are available (on what
> pull-down menu), and how do I display them, please ?  Just can't seem to
> find them on any of the items that displays.
>
> How can I get an icon to allow easy access to them on one of the toolbars
> ?
>
> Thank you,
> B.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

"Functions Displaying", & Old Excel 97 ?
Hello, Really embarased to ask, but: Using an old copy of Excel "97" Where do I find the list of Functions that are available (on what pull-down menu), and how do I display them, please ? Just can't seem to find them on any of the items that displays. How can I get an icon to allow easy access to them on one of the toolbars ? Thank you, B. Excel's help is nice(?). Look for Functions. and... Take a look at Peter Nonely's workbook that describes lots of functions: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/noneley/ Norman Harker has his version at Debra Dalgleish's si...