wrap columns to print in rows

I have 5 rows of day that grows by a column every two weeks. Each payroll
period end date produces the new column and the information in the rows
below.  It is only 5 rows and at this time will print all the columns on one
page. Can I tell it to print columns A thru J and then print K thru R on rows
6 thru 11 and then S thru AB on 13 thru 18?

try to wrap the window to keep all the information on one page.

Jenn
    You would need VBA programming to do this.  Essentially, you would have
a macro that you would execute be any one of several means.  That macro
would copy all your date to another sheet, then arrange the data in that
"other" sheet like you want, and then print.  Do you know that your column
ranges are not the same width?  Is that what you want?  Your first range,
A:J is 10 columns, as is S:AB, while K:R is 8 columns.
The following macro does what you want, using 10 column brackets.  Post back
if you need more.  HTH  Otto
Sub PrintAll()
    Dim TheRng As Range
    Dim c As Long
    With Sheets("PrintSht")
        .Cells.ClearContents
        Cells.Copy .Cells(1, 1)
        Set TheRng = .Range("A1:J5")
        For c = 1 To 50
            If Not IsEmpty(TheRng.Offset(, c * 10)(1)) Then
                TheRng.Offset(, c * 10).Copy .Range("A" &
Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(2)
            End If
        Next c
        .Range("A1", .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp)).Resize(,
10).PrintOut
    End With
End Sub

"jenn" <jenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have 5 rows of day that grows by a column every two weeks. Each payroll
> period end date produces the new column and the information in the rows
> below.  It is only 5 rows and at this time will print all the columns on
> one
> page. Can I tell it to print columns A thru J and then print K thru R on
> rows
> 6 thru 11 and then S thru AB on 13 thru 18?
>
> try to wrap the window to keep all the information on one page.

0
Otto

Need help printing multiple pages in VB.Net 2008
I am having a problem printing multiple pages with a common header/footer etc in VB 2008. I have the following code which will print a single page exactly as I need it. '***************** Print button click event ************ Private Sub cmdPrint_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdPrint.Click pdPrintCal.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = lblCurPrt.Text pdPrintCal.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = True If chkPrtPView.Checked Then pvPrintCal.Document = pdPrintCal pvPrintCal.Icon = Me....

How do I undue column and row underlining?
I tried to use the underline feature in a workbook;I am using several worksheets within the workbook. When I chose the underline option in a specific worksheet, excel underlined the following: 1. all the text in every worksheet in the workbook 2. the header titles in every worksheet in the workbook, and 3. the column lettering and row numbering. Why does this occur? How do I undue? First place I would look is under Format>Styles and see what style is being used. Modify if necessary. Second place to look is under Tools>Options>General "Standard Font" Gord Dibben Ex...

columns and tabs
I am trying to create a page in Publisher that would have two columns but within each column it would have two tab stops. I would like to fill the column vertically so that it will fill the left hand side first and then start at the top of the right hand side. I was able to create the columns and tab stops in the left hand column but when I pressed "tab", it would jump to the right hand column. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Gail gailrolfe wrote: > I am trying to create a page in Publisher that would have > two columns but within each column it would have two tab >...

Printing of Deposit Slips
I currently use Money 2006 and do not understand why there is not a deposit slip printing function? Does anyone know of an add-on to complete this function. Thanks.... James None has been identified here. This question almost never comes up here. It must not be a common requirement. "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AC6A799-646A-4E49-BE08-75A8DDE2AB99@microsoft.com... > I currently use Money 2006 and do not understand why there is not a deposit > slip printing function? Does anyone know of an add-on to complete this > function. ...

Text wrapping difficulity
I am attempting to wrap text around a graphic, an oval. On the "outside" of the oval is a picture that ends on the ovals left hand side. I want the text to follow the "inside" (or right hand side) of the oval. I have edited the text boxes' wrap points, that did nothing. I have grouped the three objects (picture, graphic & text box) and brought the graphic to the front. That didn't work. The text always runs through (on top of) the graphic and the picture, or goes away completely. Is there a solution? Thanks. Text will never wrap inside the oval....

how do I transpose a row of cells to a column between worksheets?
I want to transpose a row of cells (containing a formula) from one worksheet into a column of cells in another worksheet. How do I do this? Depending what is needed: Use Copy followed by Edit | Paste Special with Transpose selected or use the TRANSPOSE function - see Help for more then come back if you need more best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Mike C" <Mike C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25EF2F03-6CA3-4DC4-82AD-32351DD61FF4@microsoft.com... >I want to transpose a row of cells...

Emailing print area
Any ideas how I can email only the print area of a worksheet? I also need to be able to save only the print area into another file. Both of these have to be done with absolutely no technical expertise, in other words just push a button, no copy and paste or anything else so technical! Hi Texmas Try this one for the activesheet It will save the file in C:\ Change the e-mail address More info on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm See David McRitchie's site if you just started with VBA http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Sub Mail_Range() Dim source As...

Inserting a new row that has combo boxes
Hi I am creating a form that will collect telephone stats. I have it set up so that the user can select the information from a number of combo boxes. What I would like to do is create a button that will insert a new row into the bottom of this form that will have combo boxes in them. Presently, I can only copy/paste the row if the toolbox editor is open. I thank you for any help you can provide. Sean ...

Wrapping Text to next cell?
Is it possible to get text that overfills a cell to wrap to the nex cell below it? thanks Bria -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi no, but you can make it wrap in the SAME cell (Format - Cells - alignment' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bdunk >" <<bdunk.19rdkw@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:bdunk.19rdkw@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is it possible to get text that overfills a cell to wrap to the next > cell below it? > > thanks Brian > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

how to fit my column unmoved eventhough i scroll down?
how to make like for example i have column 1 until column 20 when i right scroll to column 8, it start to move to right hand side, and my first column can't see anymore. I want to be even though i scroll, the first column is not moving one.. no matter how i scroll, it can see the first column, how to set? which option? Hi - move the cursor in cell B1 - goto 'windows - Freeze Panes -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Zxing" <Zxing@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A6D0021C-1B95-4764-B5EC-84D91DD79F34@microsoft.com... > how to make lik...

New excel workbook columns are reversed (Z-A). Row #'s on right s
We need help. One of our employees opens there excel program. The new workbook opens and the columns are reversed. They start with A and go to A. The row numbers are on the right side of the page and not the left and the sheet 1, sheet 2, sheet 3 that are usually on the bottom left are now on the right. Is thsi something simple or has the program become corrupt???? Help!!!! We need help. One of our employees opens their excel program. The new workbook opens and the columns are reversed. They start with Z and go to A. The row numbers are on the right side of the page and not t...

Remove duplicate rows
I am trying to write a macro that would remove duplicate rows in a worksheet. The worksheet consists of Columns A-M. There are 200 rows. I would like to search column B for any duplicates and remove the duplicates completely. I used the following code from an earlier post, but it just seems to do the search on column A. I am also trying to have any data that is below row 200 to remain in the same cell even though some of the rows in the search are being deleted Public Sub DeleteDuplicateRows( ' This macro deletes duplicate rows in the selection. Duplicates ar ' counted in the COLUMN ...

I get a Visual Basic Error When I try to print from the File Menu
Whenever I try to print from the file menu, I get a Visual Basic Error stating "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I can print from the Print Preview Page, but I cannot change my printing options. What do I do. It would appear that you have a macro hiding someplace - probably in an add-in or your Normal template or, if it's only certain documents that are affected, a specific document template - that's intercepting the FilePrint command. Star...

Convert Column Number to Column Letter
I have the last column of data. I want to use a range to say copy or define something. So how do you convert the number LastCol to a letter to display in a Range: LastCol = ActiveSheet.Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column A web search for "convert column number to letter" turned up several hits, one of which was: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102298 look at the last 3 posts in that discussion. Two ways to get the job done. Personally, since you've gone the route you have at this point, I'd probably go with the solution in the last ...

Format Columns Autofit
I use the Format Columns Autofit quite a bit, but when I do a print preview the columns aren't "fitted" to the text. Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany dsw713 wrote: > I use the Format Columns Autofit quite a bit, but when I do a print > preview the columns aren't "fitted" to the text. ...

Printing Private Appointments
I enter in events or appointments with no heading but text in the Notes section. It's mainly as a diary. But when I print out a calendar to hang on the fridge the event, if it is an appointment marked "private" and if I click on "don't print details for private appointments" in the print dialog window, the appointment is listed with a heading of "Private Appointment". Why the hell does it do this? If it's a private appt and I don't want its details printed, what does Outlook do? It not only prints the event but it also has a blaring title "pr...

Changing Columns to Rows #2
Is there a way to change a spreadsheet so that the columns become row and the rows become columns... Other than retyping the whole thing? Thanks -- jenbrunso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jenbrunson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2377 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46750 jenbrunson Wrote: > Is there a way to change a spreadsheet so that the columns become row > and the rows become columns... Other than retyping the whole thing? > Thanks! Hi jenbrunson Se...

Wrap to Window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) In draft view, I'd like the text to wrap to the window size rather than the document's margins. Is this feature part of Word for Mac? It's easily done in the PC version. Thanks, Robin Hi Robin - Word> Preferences> View - check the box for Wrap text to window. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/12/08 10:20 AM, in article ee98414.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Robin@officeformac.com" <Robin@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > &g...

Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not print. Not even a test page. Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers. "Ritter197" wrote: > I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is > also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not > print. Not even a test page. > > . > http://www.epson.com...

word wrap in publisher
I am wanting to know if there is a way to reset the default word wrap values in publisher. I have everything else set so that I don't have to open the 'format text box' box every time to set this. I am writing newsletters and need to do this quickly at least 20 times an hour. HELP!!! mewithad <mewithad@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am wanting to know if there is a way to reset the default word wrap > values in publisher. I have everything else set so that I don't have > to open the 'format text box' box every time to...

Multi-Page Printing
Hello All, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Allan Hi Allan The best way to handle this would be to use "Named Printers" you can set this function up to print multiple copies of certain "reports" and even specify what printer the report goes to. There is a section in the Great Plaisn Help on Nam...

Add Text Field Columns
PFDB: IIf(Nz([PFDirect])+Nz([PFBulk])=0,"",Nz([PFBulk])+Nz([PFDirect])) I have two fields both of which are text. When I try to add them as above, I get a concatenated result, not the sum. How does one add them? -- On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:38:49 -0600, bw wrote: > PFDB: IIf(Nz([PFDirect])+Nz([PFBulk])=0,"",Nz([PFBulk])+Nz([PFDirect])) > > I have two fields both of which are text. When I try to add them as above, I get a > concatenated result, not the sum. How does one add them? How does one add "This is text." + "this is also text&qu...

Second Color Printing
I am using a Epson TM-T90P Printer and need help on getting the printer to print the second color on the receipt. The printer is setup as a OPOS Printer. I have no problems printing regular receipts even with a logo, but the second color does not print. I setup the receipt format to print the logo and store info in Blue. It shows up as Blue in the Receipt Template, but not on the actual Receipt after a sale. When I do a Peripheral Device Check in the Main POS, the printer shows it's capabilities such as Barcode Printing, BitMap Printing, etc. but does not show that it supports Two Color P...

How to print PDF for 5.5 x 8 1/2 booklet to show pages 1,2,3
I want to create a PDF of a booklet to post on the web. The booklet is 8 1/2 x 11 landscape and when folded is 5.5 x 8 1/2. It is 1-20 pages. When I create a PDF, it produces the pages, for example, printing 2 on lefthand side and 19 on therighthand side.But, I want to print pages exactly as I see on screen with no 2 on lefthand side and no 3 on righthand side. After no luck experimenting with Adobe Acrobat 7.0, am I going to have to print out the pages front/back, fold them, and then scan to get the pages to appear as they would in the book? Print MSPub 03 to PDF --consecutive ...

Worksheet prints differently on different PC same Printer
We have a worksheet (a timesheet) that prints exactly the same on 5 out of 6 PCs all using the same printer. One of the PCs, although it uses the same fonts, same printer, same printer drivers, won't print the timesheet the same as the others. We re-installed the printer, using the same drivers that the other 5 PCs use. But, it didn't matter. We reinstalled Excel 97 - didn't matter. What else can I check. I can't find anything different on the PCs, but I must be missing something. I don't have an answer, but one more question... Are you using the same version o...