Worksheet protection #2

I have a protected worksheet (not the whole workbook) that
I need to unprotect, but I don't have the password.
Please help
0
mirosj (1)

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

http://www.elkraft.ntnu.no/~huse/xlpassword.htm

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Jackie <mirosj@mottchc.org> wrote in message
> I have a protected worksheet (not the whole workbook) that
> I need to unprotect, but I don't have the password.
> Please help

0
twogilvy (1078)

CRM 1.2 go online with added activity
If I go online and add an activity, and then choose to go online, I get an error message for the activity that: "The Microsoft CRM Server is unavilable or could not be found" I leave the option of waiting to add the data next time I check in. However, after closing the message, the activity IS added to the CRM Server. If if go offline again, and dont make any changes, and choose to go back online, I then get a message that: "The specified domain logon name already exists. You must specifity a unique domain" This is for the same activity, so it thinks it's not...

print a worksheet out from another worksheet
Hi all, I have a validation list that shows all the worksheets in the workbook, I want to beable to select the a worksheet from the list and print it out without having to go to the sheet. Can this be done if so how? Cheers --------- Message sent via www.excelforums.com Hi With the list in A1 on Sheet1 for example you can use this macro Sub printtest() Dim str As String str = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") Sheets(str).PrintOut End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "rutima - ExcelForums.com" <a.caton@ntlworld-dot-com.no-spam.invalid&g...

Excel data in one cell, need to copy specific values to another worksheet in different cells
I am attempting to copy financial data from one worksheet to another. Unfortunately, the worksheet that I am copying from is formatted as one column of data in column A. The data appears as follows in column A: DISTRICT: Adams County/Ohio Valley Local COUNTY: Adams IRN: 061903 ADM, VALUATION & MILLAGE (1983-1984) SOURCE: SF12 Line 3 Basic ADM 4,916 Assessed value 480,468,317 Total ADM 5,769 Valuation/Basic ADM 97,736 Voted millage (Incl JVS) 20.80 Class1 eff tax rate 20.14 BASIC STATE AID (1983-...

filtration of worksheets tallying 2 million seperate phone numbers #2
Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet. I have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have more rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of the national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me how to filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536 rows(the filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most column) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

how can i get calendar wizard in excel worksheet
i want to now how i can a calendar design in excel worksheet without doing it my self Hi see: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/calarray.exe -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "samuel" <samuel@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BDB21156-C0C1-4E27-8C39-17CB38F26064@microsoft.com... > i want to now how i can a calendar design in excel worksheet without doing > it my self ...

Sorting multiple worksheets simultaneously
Hi!! Is there any way to sort multiple worksheets in a workbook simultaneously (ie instead of sorting each sheet individually)? I have a file with 30+ sheets, each sheet set up identically (ie the same data type in the same column on each sheet), but (obviously) containing different data. There's a complication as well - each sheet has 50 rows, comprising links to other files. Not all of the rows actually contain relevant data (ie in some rows the result of the link is 'zero'), but the rows that contain data come before any rows that do not. For example, on sheet 1 (even th...

Merging worksheets #2
I would like to merge the data on two worksheets, can I and how do I do that? -- Ajtorrence Have it all on one sheet? or add it together on a 3rd sheet? Please provide more info. :) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81C2F7CF-ED32-4A6C-BE36-1512B18FDA5D@microsoft.com... >I would like to merge the data on two worksheets, can I and how do I do >that? > -- > Ajtorrence ...

Copy a Worksheet problem
Hi. I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a diagonal line through it). I have used this procedure many times before. What has changed? What can I do? Thanks, Dave Moore Perhaps you have protected the workbook under Tools>Protection Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:31:20 -0700 (PDT), david.moore@uuplc.co.uk wrote: >Hi. >I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. >When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a >diagonal line t...

WSE 2.0 Signing messages
In order to sign a message, you can use a UserName token from the client (endpoint) , however must you use a X509 certificate to sign the response message from the service (endpoint) ? I am trying to figure out if I have to use X509 certs., service side, in terms of signing messages, if not what alternatives could I use ? Thanks in advance. Hi, First of all, I would like to confirm my understanding of your issue. From your description, I understand that you need to know if it is necessary to sign the response message from the service when the request is signed. If there is any misu...

Worksheet in a worksheet?
Is there any way to insert a worksheet in an Excel worksheet, like you can insert a Word document in an Excel worksheet? Regards Philip Have you tried Insert>Object>Create from File - enter the filename and check the Display as icon checkbox "Philip Reece-Heal" wrote: > Is there any way to insert a worksheet in an Excel worksheet, like you can > insert a Word document in an Excel worksheet? > > Regards > Philip > > > I don't think so. You can insert a workbook into a worksheet, though. Just like a .doc file (insert|object). Philip ...

Checkbox column #2
Hi, How do I create a checkbox column to contain boolean values ? Regards Bo "Bo Rasmussen" <krogenlund@hotmail.com> wrote in news:OtsOMgl6DHA.3648 @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl: > How do I create a checkbox column to contain boolean values ? > Excel doesn't support this directly. To get a checkbox you need to use VBA Forms or OLE controls, create a bunch of checkboxes, then link them to the cells. Check out View/Toolbars/Forms and View/Toolbars/Control Toolbox. Could you describe in more detail what you're looking for? -- My email address has an extra @ (s...

Help with Many-to-many relationship #2
We just upgraded to CRM 4.0 and I wanted to implement a new many-to-many relationship. Basically, we need users to have the ability to associate a phone call to multiple campaigns and a campaign to multiple phone calls. However, when I go into the customizations area, creating this type of relationship isn’t available. I thought for sure that I would be able to do this. Am I missing something? Do you know of a workaround to this? Thanks, Lisa Lisa - there are no n:n relationships allowed with activities unfortunately. Dave Ireland "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.c...

Conditional Formatting on Multiple Worksheets
I want to apply conditional formatting to the same cell on 12 worksheets within one workbook in Excel 2007. As soon as I select multiple worksheets, the conditional formatting option is greyed out. The workbook is not shared or protected and I used to be able to do this in Excel 2003. Please help! Hi, That is how it seems to work in 2007, this could be intentional or it could be a bug, I will file it as a bug report. Your solution: Format the first cell or range on one sheet. Click the Format Painter Click the tab for the first sheet you want formatted the same way, either Shift c...

Worksheet within a Worksheet
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a worksheet within a worksheet? I need to reference an extensive list of account numbers within a worksheet and I don't want the account numbers running all the way down the sheet. What do you mean by "reference"? What exactly are you trying to do? -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ------------------------------------------------------------------- <michaelburkett@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120850412.61...

pivot table: problem with multiple groupings in different worksheets
Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble the group function in a pivot table. Let's say we've got a table with columns "district" and sales (just an example), and I create two different pivot tables with the same origin. In one of the pivot tables I want to group regions in some way, and define different sets in the second pivot table. Here comes the issue: when I right click the selection...-> group, excel defines a new property on the origin data, a new field called "district2". That field also appears on the second pivot table. If I try to group differently the ...

Mortgage Calculations #2
Can anyone tell/show me how Money calculates the mortgage principal and interest amounts? I've been pulling (what's left) my hair out the last couple of days trying to figure this out. I'm sure there is some kind of standard howto but I am unable to find anything in my many searches. Specifically I'm interested in the calculation based on a payment, rather than just a normal amortization which works the other way round. In microsoft.public.money, Money User wrote: >Can anyone tell/show me how Money calculates the mortgage principal and >interest amounts? It ...

Chinese #2
How can I type Chinese in Word and Excel? While it may be possible to type some Chinese in Word and Excel for Macintosh, the only Asian language that is supported in Office for Macintosh is Japanese. Accessing different language keyboards and input method is found in System Preferences - International in OS X. Eric Olson [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cochi" <cochi@i-manila.com.ph> wrote in message news:79e474c3.0402152347.72587dc1@posting.google.com... > How can I type Chinese in Word and Excel? cochi &...

Protected Worksheet Tab Order
I have a protected worksheet in Excel. After I protected the sheet I selected a range of cells that users could edit. When the sheet is protected the tab order for the range of cells that the user could edit will not work, I can nagivate using the arrows but not by tabbing. Does anyone know how to set the tab order on a protected worksheet? You must select the range of editable cells BEFORE you protect the sheet. Format these cells to "unlocked" then protect the sheet. Tab order will be left to right then down, left to right. If you have some other Tab order you wi...

how to merge data from numerous worksheets into one sheet.
Hi,I'm trying to merge data from numerous worksheets, with varying numbers of rows, but the same column headings, into the one worksheet. i've been cutting and pasting to get the desired results but it takes at least 15 minutes per workbook. Does anyone know if this is feasible? (Skill level?, I would say I'm no more than a casual user) Thanks in advance. What specifically is meant by 'merge data' To do complete rows, filter the book to be copied and Select, Copy and Paste as one selection, To do matching cell data, use VLookup for the columns required. Any further...

password protect .csv file
I tried to post this question yesterday but can't find it. If this is a duplicate question I apologize. I need to save a .csv file so that it can be opened and read by another user, but not changed without a password. When I try to protect the sheet all the right popups and options appear, but the file isn't protected. Is it possible to protect a .csv file? If so, how? Thank you. Jennifer You got an answer yesterday and you cannot password protect a CSV file, you might be able to make it read only but it is very easy to undo and so is password protection as well Regards,...

POP3 Question #2
Hi, I am trialing GFI Mail Essentails with exchange 2003. We our downloading our email from a pop3 server. To use GFI I have turn off exchange 2003 pop3 connector and use theirs. The problem is Exchange pop sends the email to store and GFI pop sends to STMP. When I use GFI it does not route the email and send all email to the alternate email address. Is there something I need to do in Exchange to handle GFI's pop sending email to smtp? Thanks ...

saving individual worksheet
When I save in Excel, how do I save individual worksheets separately? Even when I save Worksheet 3, when I open it, it shows up as Worksheet 1. Any clues what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help. I'm a newbie (shocker!). bob Bob, This is not typical, so how are you saving the individual worksheet? What steps do you take? -- HTH Bob Phillips "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Om%5b.110$Yt.17@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net... > When I save in Excel, how do I save individual worksheets separately? Even > when I save Worksheet 3, when I open ...

xp style #2
How can i add the xp style to my programs like bitmap buttons and tool bar and menu http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/xpstylemfc.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:636A0B44-1B8B-4E31-AF7B-86A4B9486AB0@microsoft.com... > How can i add the xp style to my programs like bitmap buttons and tool bar > and menu thanks its work but how can i use it in bitmapbuttons "mido1971" wrote: > How can i add the xp style to my programs like bitmap buttons and tool bar > and menu "mido1971" <mido1971@discussi...

Is there a keystoke to navigate between worksheets in a workbook?
Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mmarv" <Mmarv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4193031-FE15-479E-ACD7-09AD409BCEA9@microsoft.com... > ...

Heps to design Locked/Unlocked cells in protected worksheet
Download it from http://www.addintools.com The Cell Lens Of Locked&Unlocked render and change the background color of cells according to their lock/unlock state: the locked cells to gray, the unlocked cells to blue. Assist has also offered a Quick Lock button to lock the selected range at once and a Quick Unlock button to unlock immediately. Now you are very clear about which cells are locked and which cells are unlocked. Just cancel this Cell Lens, the background color will be restored. Cell Lens Of Data Type render and change the background color of cells according to their data ...