Worksheet does not display fullsize when published to html

When I publish an excel spreadsheet as a webpage,
maintaining interactive elements, it only displays in part
of a browser window, requiring extensive scrolling to view
the entire sheet.  Is there a way to publish a worksheet
to display fullsize?
0
dndoutt (1)

Customize HTML Status Bar with Product Image
Hello, I am trying to find a script where it will display the image of the product while it’s being scanned. I found one in this forum, but it was giving errors and not working correctly. Thank you, Steve This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C9496F.1301C390 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00B0_01C9496F.1301C390" ------=_NextPart_001_00B0_01C9496F.1301C390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Steve, Try the one attached. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Poi...

Excel data in one cell, need to copy specific values to another worksheet in different cells
I am attempting to copy financial data from one worksheet to another. Unfortunately, the worksheet that I am copying from is formatted as one column of data in column A. The data appears as follows in column A: DISTRICT: Adams County/Ohio Valley Local COUNTY: Adams IRN: 061903 ADM, VALUATION & MILLAGE (1983-1984) SOURCE: SF12 Line 3 Basic ADM 4,916 Assessed value 480,468,317 Total ADM 5,769 Valuation/Basic ADM 97,736 Voted millage (Incl JVS) 20.80 Class1 eff tax rate 20.14 BASIC STATE AID (1983-...

Publisher calenda
I are trying to do a calendar. Every time I change the month the formatting goes back to the default formatting for the wizard table. How do I stop this. Open a new instance of Publisher, copy/paste your edited calendar page. Make note of the color scheme in the original publication, it will change with the paste. You'll have to do this for every month you edit. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:464AB1E6-E198-412D-852F-E2747C53FD3...

4.25" X 5.5" Booklet in Publisher
I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X 5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper. I would like the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them in order. Page setup, booklet, type 5.5 height, 4.25 width, portrait. Publisher should say, prints two to the pages per sheet. You have the option to insert a page anywhere you want. Publisher will prompt you to insert 4 pages, ignore it and insert one. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mic...

print a worksheet out from another worksheet
Hi all, I have a validation list that shows all the worksheets in the workbook, I want to beable to select the a worksheet from the list and print it out without having to go to the sheet. Can this be done if so how? Cheers --------- Message sent via www.excelforums.com Hi With the list in A1 on Sheet1 for example you can use this macro Sub printtest() Dim str As String str = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") Sheets(str).PrintOut End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "rutima - ExcelForums.com" <a.caton@ntlworld-dot-com.no-spam.invalid&g...

Display full email address in addition to Nickname
People I don't know send me emails using their nickname "John", etc. I'd like to have be able to see their full email address displayed in my INBOX instead of just their nickname, so I know which emails to delete without opening or having to press options and the email address of the sender. If I add the column "email" nothing happens. Is there a way to do this? ...

filtration of worksheets tallying 2 million seperate phone numbers #2
Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet. I have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have more rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of the national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me how to filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536 rows(the filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most column) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

how can i get calendar wizard in excel worksheet
i want to now how i can a calendar design in excel worksheet without doing it my self Hi see: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/calarray.exe -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "samuel" <samuel@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BDB21156-C0C1-4E27-8C39-17CB38F26064@microsoft.com... > i want to now how i can a calendar design in excel worksheet without doing > it my self ...

Sorting multiple worksheets simultaneously
Hi!! Is there any way to sort multiple worksheets in a workbook simultaneously (ie instead of sorting each sheet individually)? I have a file with 30+ sheets, each sheet set up identically (ie the same data type in the same column on each sheet), but (obviously) containing different data. There's a complication as well - each sheet has 50 rows, comprising links to other files. Not all of the rows actually contain relevant data (ie in some rows the result of the link is 'zero'), but the rows that contain data come before any rows that do not. For example, on sheet 1 (even th...

Merging worksheets #2
I would like to merge the data on two worksheets, can I and how do I do that? -- Ajtorrence Have it all on one sheet? or add it together on a 3rd sheet? Please provide more info. :) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81C2F7CF-ED32-4A6C-BE36-1512B18FDA5D@microsoft.com... >I would like to merge the data on two worksheets, can I and how do I do >that? > -- > Ajtorrence ...

Copy a Worksheet problem
Hi. I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a diagonal line through it). I have used this procedure many times before. What has changed? What can I do? Thanks, Dave Moore Perhaps you have protected the workbook under Tools>Protection Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:31:20 -0700 (PDT), david.moore@uuplc.co.uk wrote: >Hi. >I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. >When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a >diagonal line t...

Form Header and Footer Not Being Displayed
Access 2007. I have a form that I just changed to show the form header and footer they show up in design view but don't appear in form view. JamesJ wrote: > Access 2007. > I have a form that I just changed to show the form header and footer > they show up in design view but don't appear in form view. You probably used "Page" header/footer instead of "Form" header/footer. The former is only used for printing. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com You'r right. I should wait for the...

Publisher & MSIE 8.0
All three of my websites are generic MS-Publisher generated from standard template components. All also appear and operate without any problems in IE 7,0, IE 6.0, Firefox, Google Chrome, and even on an old Win98 laptop I have running IE 4. Yet using IE 8, all of my websites' navigation bars disappear, and are nowhere to be found! IE 8 is not displaying any navigation bars from any page on my sites! This happens whether I test the pages locally or view them from the web. An example can be found at a personal site I am setting up, at http://williamfinck.net/ , if anyone wants to ...

Worksheet in a worksheet?
Is there any way to insert a worksheet in an Excel worksheet, like you can insert a Word document in an Excel worksheet? Regards Philip Have you tried Insert>Object>Create from File - enter the filename and check the Display as icon checkbox "Philip Reece-Heal" wrote: > Is there any way to insert a worksheet in an Excel worksheet, like you can > insert a Word document in an Excel worksheet? > > Regards > Philip > > > I don't think so. You can insert a workbook into a worksheet, though. Just like a .doc file (insert|object). Philip ...

How to open Publisher 03 file with publisher 97?
I need to open many files in Publisher 03 but all my computer supports publisher 97. How can I do this? -- dh Well which program do you have 97 or 03? 97 won't open 03, 03 should open 97. "dh" <dh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A80C0DE9-280C-4F3B-83E8-4DD28D0E2A6E@microsoft.com... |I need to open many files in Publisher 03 but all my computer supports | publisher 97. How can I do this? | -- | dh ...

Re: Unable to display exponentail trendline
I have graphed the data and then added a trend line to the plot. the equation is computer with a high R^2. However, the curve of the trend line done not appear on the chart. Can someone tell me what is causing this. I am using excel 2007 with SP2. The data points are 8.58, 5.8, 2.04, 1.42, 1.28 and .86 Thanks, oldman ...

Conditional Formatting on Multiple Worksheets
I want to apply conditional formatting to the same cell on 12 worksheets within one workbook in Excel 2007. As soon as I select multiple worksheets, the conditional formatting option is greyed out. The workbook is not shared or protected and I used to be able to do this in Excel 2003. Please help! Hi, That is how it seems to work in 2007, this could be intentional or it could be a bug, I will file it as a bug report. Your solution: Format the first cell or range on one sheet. Click the Format Painter Click the tab for the first sheet you want formatted the same way, either Shift c...

Worksheet within a Worksheet
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a worksheet within a worksheet? I need to reference an extensive list of account numbers within a worksheet and I don't want the account numbers running all the way down the sheet. What do you mean by "reference"? What exactly are you trying to do? -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ------------------------------------------------------------------- <michaelburkett@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120850412.61...

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

Automated HTML reply to plain text email
Hi, I am receiving a lot of emails with the same subject line. They are all plain text emails and i would like to set up a rule that replies automatically using a HTML coded template. For some reason this is not working as normal a normal reply rule would work. any suggestions please? Many thanks Max. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com What exactly happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-sub...

Publisher 2003 Mail Merge #2
Hi all, Does anyone know why when I do a mailmerge with Excel source data on publisher 2003 the text doesn't line up properly & on lines where it should appear blank, zero's appear? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Yours frustratedly!!!! A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Rich <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Does anyone know why when I do a mailmerge with Excel > source data on publisher 2003 the text doesn't line up > properly & on lines where it should appear blank, zero's > appear? An...

pivot table: problem with multiple groupings in different worksheets
Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble the group function in a pivot table. Let's say we've got a table with columns "district" and sales (just an example), and I create two different pivot tables with the same origin. In one of the pivot tables I want to group regions in some way, and define different sets in the second pivot table. Here comes the issue: when I right click the selection...-> group, excel defines a new property on the origin data, a new field called "district2". That field also appears on the second pivot table. If I try to group differently the ...

Protected Worksheet Tab Order
I have a protected worksheet in Excel. After I protected the sheet I selected a range of cells that users could edit. When the sheet is protected the tab order for the range of cells that the user could edit will not work, I can nagivate using the arrows but not by tabbing. Does anyone know how to set the tab order on a protected worksheet? You must select the range of editable cells BEFORE you protect the sheet. Format these cells to "unlocked" then protect the sheet. Tab order will be left to right then down, left to right. If you have some other Tab order you wi...

how to merge data from numerous worksheets into one sheet.
Hi,I'm trying to merge data from numerous worksheets, with varying numbers of rows, but the same column headings, into the one worksheet. i've been cutting and pasting to get the desired results but it takes at least 15 minutes per workbook. Does anyone know if this is feasible? (Skill level?, I would say I'm no more than a casual user) Thanks in advance. What specifically is meant by 'merge data' To do complete rows, filter the book to be copied and Select, Copy and Paste as one selection, To do matching cell data, use VLookup for the columns required. Any further...

Single inverted comma (') displaying as a comma (,)
We have a problem in MS Outlook and sometimes Word that when typing the single inverted comma (') a comma (,) displays. Why would this happen? One day it is like this then sometimes the next day or a few days later it is fine again without us changing anything on the PC. Any ideas? That's an auto correct settings you can change. Look up Smart Quotes in Help. "Micky Lamprecht" wrote: > We have a problem in MS Outlook and sometimes Word that when typing the > single inverted comma (') a comma (,) displays. Why would this happen? One > day it is like this ...