Working with check boxes - Thanks!

Thank you, Biff - you're my hero!
0
anonymous (74718)

auto caps don't work
in outlookk 2003, even tho i have set tools, options, spelling to autocorrect the first word of a sentence. it doesn't do it. i have never had this problem before, but now i have a new laptop and can't get this feature to work. -- tom martin Are you using Word as your editor? If so, your settings are there. Otherwise, learn to type. http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4713&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1%2C2%2C4713&ysmchn=GGL&ysmcpn=Typing&ysmcrn=sr2br29go633go202pi10ai50&ysmtrm=sr2br29go633go202pi10ai50+mavis+beacon&ysmtac=PPC&ovtac=PPC&SR=s...

api for checking disk type
I'm looking for some api to check a certain drive on PC and returns the drive type - disk, CDROM etc. Is there any? Thanks Kalish GetDriveType(...) -- Vipin Aravind "kalish" <kalish@ranger.com> wrote in message news:%23wXTShTMGHA.3984@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I'm looking for some api to check a certain drive on PC and returns the > drive type - disk, CDROM etc. > > Is there any? > > Thanks > > Kalish > > ...

Hyperlinks to DB dont work now that DB is converted
We have converted all our Access 97 databases to Access 2000- not without a lot of issues. Most of them have now been researched and resolved, some re-coded, etc. We have one issue that we cannot resolve. We used to have hyperlinks on our Intra-net to several Access Databases. These were essentially "shortcuts" to the databases so that the general population could have easy access. Now that we did our Access conversion, the hyperlinks on our intranet do not work. Clicking on the link gives an option to open the file from its current location or download it to a local loc...

Send to Onenote on Windows 7, driver won't work?
I downloaded the driver from David Rasmussen, but every time I open OneNote after printing to XPS I get the message "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." If I click continue it still doesn't work. This was one of my favorite features - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a way to use OneNote! I lived off of it last year. Rilli wrote: > I downloaded the d...

Search does not work for one workbook
I have workbook, but search (spotlight) often does not work for it. Drives me crazy. What can this be. I see peoples names in there. Kevs OS 10.6.2 INTEL imac Office 2004 Hi Kevs: It could be the file format the workbook is saved in. What extension does the file-name have? The extension tells the system what kind of data a file contains, which controls which importer Spotlight uses to read the file: if there is no extension you could get strange results. Cheers On 6/01/10 2:47 AM, in article C7689F21.5718F%forums55@verizon.net, "forums55@verizon.net"...

Allow multiple payroll checks in manual checks batch
I have several clients who import payroll checks produced in another system to Great Plains, through the manual checks function. In many cases, a batch of checks will contain instances where an employee has been paid several times, and therefore has several checks in the import. Because batch controls are important in these situations, it would be highly desirable to record several payments for the same employee, and save those payments in a single batch. However, the current functionality does not allow this. Thanks for your consideration. AG ---------------- This post is a suggest...

How does hibernate work
I have a question on the details of how hibernate works. I know it's saving everything in memory to the hiber file. Since power seems to be truly off at hibernation I assumed the flag to tell the PC to resume from the hiber file rather than normal booting must be either saved on disk or flashed to a bit of bios rom space, or maybe in space maintained by the clock battery. But the cure for a laptop that is stuck in a loop of constantly resuming from hibernating is to unplug it and take the battery out for a while so where actually is the flag to signal the system that it's in hi...

working with temporary working files..
I keep getting the message that I cannot save a temp. working file. This work has been save on a cd and transfered back on to my desk top. Help ...

Non-working work week
Is there any way to make an entire week a non-working work week? As in, a task is going to take 25 days, but the 4th of July occurs in the middle and you want to show that during that week (or 2), no work will occur. Besides creating a new task or extending the task during. Thanks in advance! Hi RVE, Open up the calendar, "Tools", 'Change working time..', then simply select the days you want as non working. Make sure that the calendar you change is the Project calendar and is the basis for all other calendars such as individual resource calendars. Hope thi...

Graphing work and remaining work over time
I would like to generate a graph showing total actual work and remaining work for a top level task over time (week), This would enable me to show the projected remaining work through the duration of the project as it decreases from N to 0, and show the actual work completed though the duration of the project as it increases from 0 to N. The canned visual reports don't allow me to do this (that I can see anyway). Maybe I'm missing something. I also can't see how to customize a visual report that will do what I want. Using Microsoft Project 2007 (not the Server edit...

GP8 Manufacturing
Hello Everybody. Our Shop works 5 days a week (closed weekends). We have a WC that works 6 days a week (down Sundays only). We have setup both the Shop and WC Calendars to reflect this reality. We would expect that, when scheduling an MO that routes thru this WC, the WC calendar will override the Shop Calendar? However, our tests are not showing this to be true - We use a Backwards Infinite Scheduling Method and it always skips the weekend when calculating the start day of an MO regardless of the WC. Does anyone have any experience working with the WC Calendars? Please share your wis...

outlook2003 send button does not work
send button does not work i have tryed a new email acc. and reinstalling with no luck. now i am useing express and then export to outlook ...

Simple problem of combo box
Hi, I have access 2000 as front end for SQL server 2000. On the form I have a combo box which lists values from a table. The problem is I want to restrict user from entering only the values in the drop down box. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Filter Combo Box by Login ID
Our company has about 5 different computers on our Network that all have been using their own copy of an Access db. I thought this would be fine as I like that they each only have access to their own records which are relevant to them. This is, however, creating a difficulty for me as far as updating the db or fixing any errors. I find I have to go through and do it over and over 5 times. I've read up on splitting the database but want to know if I were to create a login form for each appraiser could I then filter the records and combo boxes by their login? Also, I&#...

Drag and Drop does not work
Hi all. This is funny: When I try to drag and drop a message from "Inbox" to "Backup" I get an error message. When I right click and select "move to folder"- it does work. ANY CLUES? TIA Guy Not a single one. No Outlook version = no clues. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Guy Cohen asked: | Hi all. | | This is funny: | When I try to drag and drop a message from "Inbox" ...

Internet Explorer E-mail links are no longer working in Outlook?
Hi, As soon as I click an e-mail link in Internet Explorer, another Outlook pops up. It used to just open a fresh new e-mail screen with the persons address already in the "TO:" line ? I can't figure out what I did wrong. Thanks, Rich ...

Combo Box to show images
Hi There I am wondering if someone can help me. I am using access to create a survey/questionnaire that children with disabilities will be using. I am trying to make it user friendly for them and I am at the beginning and already hit a snag. I am using Access 2007 although I can use 2002 if it will make it easier (used to using that, trying to get to grips with new layout in 2007 still). There are several questions, some of them are straighforward and will just have space for them to type and answer. The ones I am trying to do at the moment says something like... What do you like doing ...

Outlook won't check 2nd email address #2
I have two email accounts set up in Outlook '02 SP3 (10.2627.6626). When sending/receiving only the default account is being checked. Send/Receive group is configured as follows. Beneath "Group Name" it says "All Accounts. Beneath "Send/Receive when" it says "Online and Offline." "Include this group in send/receive" is checked. I guess this is default as I have never configured this manually. I have tried deleteing the account and re-entering it. After re-entering, Outlook will "Test Account Settings" okay. A message is sent t...

Tabbing between text boxes and locking all else.
I have built a user form using Excel 2000, I used the "View - Toolbars - Control Tool Box - Text Box" to make areas where the user can enter data. I saved this as a template and when I try to move from one box to the next using the Tab key, nothing happens, cursur won't move to the next box. I have to use the mouse to click on the next box to make it work. I would also like to make the sheet so that when it is opened up, the only place you can type are in the text boxes. I tried protecting the sheet, but that doesn't seem to do what I am looking for. (Unless I am doing s...

SunTrust Auto-Download Not Working after Banking Upgrade
I have been automatically downloading transactions from SunTrust since I installed MS$ 2007 Deluxe last year. I have done this without having to signup (for a fee of 5.95/month) with SunTrust for MS$ support. AFter the MS Banking Upgrade, I had to re-establish my SunTrust account with MS$. But, now I'm told (by MS$) that I don't have a SunTrust on-line account. Any thoughts? Anyone? I have been having issue as well with Suntrust, even if you get it to work you will find that its basically useless now downloading and duplicating pending transactions repeatedly, this is where I am ...

Spell check not working.

Group box
Excel 2003 I'm designing a form that is separated into different areas of responsibility for completion. I want to assign a different color to the font to each area. Some areas have group boxes which appear in black text. Is there a way to change the color of the font so the colors are consistent within the areas? How about the color of the circles and squares - can they be changed? ...

Working with option buttons in Word 2002
So, we are trying to create a form in Word 2002 in which we offer a series of radio or "option" buttons for some of our survey questions. However, we are struggling to make the option buttons work through the "Web Tools" toolbar. We can create the list we want to create, but can't save the file so it can be e-mailed and utilized in the correct capacity. Can someone please walk me through the steps of how to create a form in which there are numerous questions, almost all of which utilize the same clickable "option buttons" to choose either a &q...

Cleared check showing up again
Our cash management department runs electronic reconciliation and we normally have had no problem. This month (doing July's reconcile) she downloads the file and runs the process. We get a report (Unprocessed Downloaded Transactions) with one check saying, "Unable to match check". Here's where the weirdness comes in. The check was issued in May, paid in June as usual. It was already reconciled in July for the June's statement. Now it's back AND it's not in the downloaded file from the bank. I'm not sure where it's coming from. When you check in Grea...

Mail Box Size
Exchange 2000 SP3 + rollup. Is there a limit to the size any one user's mailbox?. I have a client with one user having a 6 Gig mail box. Yes, that is correct 6 GIG for one user. Thanks B the only limit is the limit of your store, ie if standard then 16GB(if hes the only user) enterprise = as much disk space as you have Bob wrote: > Exchange 2000 SP3 + rollup. Is there a limit to the size any one user's > mailbox?. I have a client with one user having a 6 Gig mail box. Yes, that > is correct 6 GIG for one user. > > Thanks B > > On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 ...