Range("A1").Select
Call Splash

End Su

--
Fabl

Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252

Hi
and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your
unhide procedure?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2185
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)

Chart Problem #2
How can I produce a horizontal column chart of the values in A1:A40 to read left to right - i.o.w. the value A40 on chart left and the value A1 on right of chart. Many Thanks Gerry Hi Gerry A simple solution is as follows: 1. Right-click on the X-Axis and select "Format axis" 2. On the "Scale" tab of the "Format Axis" context menu check "Values in reverse order" Hope this helps Regards Jean-Paul "Galumpher" <galumpher@mweb.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dgcbpu$g53$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > How can I produce a horizon...

Workbook_Open not working
Hi My user has Excel 2002 SP2 on his machine. I developed a spreadsheet on Excel 2002 SP3. On my machine it works fine irrespective of whether the Analysis Toolpak is selected or not. But when the user opens it on his machine the Workbook_Open event does not get fired. If Analysis toolpak is unselected the spreadsheet works fine. The Macro security is set to low. Any suggestions on how to get the event to work with the Analysis Toolpak selected. Thanks Dear Sheena: First you need to check the obvious: is the Workbook_Open event really failing to start? I had a problem like yours with the R...

Calculated Columns Help
FIND/SEARCH functions both return #DEFAULT! if string is not found. If it is not found, I'd like to display a different value (one of the other columns). All my attempts to check if the calculated column = "#DEFAULT!" fail. It is as if it is not really a string. How can I test for #DEFAULT! value? ...

Installing SP-2 or SP-3??
Blank Have Win XP -Home--SP-1-Version-2002(32 bit)-- 512 ram/160 GB-HD/Pent-4--2.80 GHz. Would like advice on installing SP-2 or SP-3. CPU is 6 yrs old & not too sure about SP-2/SP3 in this machine since I may experience problems w/ applications...etc.!!! Any suggestions/comments/ advice is appreciated..........................Thanxxxxxx......................Rudy You will need SP3 if you want to continue receiving critical Updates and hotfixes. I suggest download the full-file version from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fami...

Please help with countif formula
Hello all, I have 2 columns with data: A1:A100 and B1:B100. I need some help with a formula something similar to countif. A1:A100 has names and B1:B100 has numbers. The formula that I need help with is If the cells in A1:A100 has the name with "John" and the cells in B1:B100 with values, then give me the number (count) of those cells. So I try this formula: {=count(if(and(a1:a100="John", b1:b100<>""),""))} Somehow, that formula is not working. It keeps giving me the result with 1. Please help. Thanks. No need f...

Serialization Help
I've created a visual editor for a state machine prototype. I am able to create the CObject derived objects and serialize with no problems within the SDI editor. I need to serialize the file created within the editor into a seperate application to reproduce the CObject derived objects. How do I do this? Write it out in XML and use that. There are numerous problems with serialization as done in MFC, and I wouldn't trust it for a product as far as I could throw an old mainframe. joe On 27 May 2006 17:39:07 -0700, "tim@DELETEMErobotcrazy.com" <tim@robotcrazy.com&...

Help with Excel bar chart
I'm needing help creating a bar chart for our sales organization. I'm using Excel 2007. My data consists of: Sales rep name, Quota $$, Forecast $$, Sales $$ I'd like to have one horizontal line per sales rep. I would like to have Quota $$ and Forecast $$ represented on the line as some type of marking, with a label showing the $$ amount for those goals. I would then like to have the total length of the line equal to the total Sales $$. If sales are less than quota value, I'd like the line to be only an outline, and for the line to be filled with a solid color with the Sales ...

How to sync 2 profiles?
I have 2 profiles in Outlook 2003. I need one to access email while in the office and another to access email on my Sprint wireless card. I need both because the outgoing mail servers are different for each scenario. The irritating thing is trying to keep both profiles in sync. I want them to be mirror images of each other except for the outgoing mail servers (folders and calendars as well as contacts and messages). I've seen stuff that says it syncs from one PC to another, but my profiles are on the same laptop. Has anyone seen anything like this? Same mailbox? are you usin...

VB error
Hi, I have the code below that will create a new worksheet and rename it after todays date. However if the user trys to create a log again , ie for the same day, I get this error:- Run-time error 1004 cannot rename a sheet to the same name as another sheet, a referenced object or a workbook referenced by visual basic. Oh course what I want is a msg box advising the user that one already exsists ans asking if they wanna view it. the code I have Sub Create_log() Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Sheets("Log master") .Visible = True .Copy After:=She...

Need help
I would like help on setting up a footer on all emails sent from my exchange 2000 server. I would like to put a notice on bottom of email that has some legal info and contact info ...

Help with MSG Box
I have a macro that will clear out data from a sheet. To ensure that the sheet is not cleared out in error I want to use a message box to ask the question ‘Are you sure that you want to clear out the data?’. If the answer is Yes I want the macro to run, if the answer is No, then nothing should be done. Additionally, is there a way to display the selected sheet name within the message box? (i.e. You have selected <sheet name> to be cleared out, are you sure?). Any help would be appreciated. Pank, If MsgBox("You have selected " _ & ActiveSheet.Name & "...

File cannot be accessed..... help please!!!
I'll be brief... Trouble opening an xls file, error states "blah.xls cannot be accessed.File may be read only........etc" Have opened it OK with MS Works Spreadsheet and thought I'd cracked it...however... although I can open 4 out of the 5 sheets contained within the file, the 5th sheet will not open. The "a" drive is not able to read it at all. The disk was earlier in the "a" drive when the computer was re-booted.Could this cause a problem? (please say no!) Thanks Steve Stephen From what you say I get the idea that the file is on a disk i...

Headquarters #2
LOL..lets try this again..I have 3 stores to set up and this is the first time i have to install Headquarters.. Does it come with SQL or do i have to purchase SQL seperately?? and is there instructioons anywhere that i can see step by step how to do this.. answers quickly would be very much appreciated If you are an RMS reseller this should have been covered before writing your exam. If you are a customer I would strongly recommend talking with a Certified Reseller about getting some help install. Do a google search for "Microsoft Retail Management" and you should be able to...

i need help with conditional formating with dates
I'm trying to link daily schedules to fill in automatically from information entered into a weekly schedule. I have two conditional formatting questions> 1.if a time is left blank on the weekly schedule and I need it to remain blank on the daily I need to ... right now it automatically puts in 12:00 AM on the daily if the weekly is left blank. 2.I want to place the letters RO or VAC in some time spaces on the weekly and have the daily repeat that with a color or pattern fill, how do I do this? Thanks so much for your help! Some thoughts .. Assume source data is in sheet: Weekly w...

Help Configuring Message Size Limits
All, I am looking for some recommendations on how to configure my message limits based on my current exchange 2003 configuration. I want to restrict the size of messages bound for the internet to 10 mb while allowing internal delivery of 20mb messages. My current configuration is a simple 10mb global send receive restriction. I have a single routing group with an internet mail service connector with no size specified in the content restrictions. I also have a default SMTP virtual server configured for each of my servers (3 gateways and 4 internal) all with no message restrictions. I ...

Copy error
When I select a large area and copy, a warning msg popup "Picture is too large and will be truncated", sam situation when paste them to a new area after I close the warning window How could I avoid this? The following MSKB article has information that may help: XL2000: Error Message: The Picture Is Too Large and Will Be Truncated http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=318265 Jason Pan wrote: > When I select a large area and copy, a warning msg popup "Picture is too large and will be truncated", same > situation when paste them to a new area after I close t...

Help creating simple workflow rule
Using crm 4.0, I'd like to create a workflow that emailed me/notfied me of new cases that are entered. Cases that are created, can be created by anyone and for any client. Little help if you could, thanks! This is not too difficult. - Launch CRM - Click on Settings | Workflows | New Work Flow. - Enter name for the workflow. - Select blank workflow. - Select "Case" from the entity dropdown. - Then Add Steps | Create Records - Enter description of the steps. - Select "Email" from the Create dropdown box. - Set the property of the email activity. - Save/Close. - Publis...

Workbook_Open
How do I cancel a Workbook_Open event in Excel 97. Holding the shift key does not do it. Please help. Paul You can turn on Macro virus protection in Tools .... Options This will stop your macro working and you can then start up VBE and fix whatever is wrong with it. "Paul Ilacqua" <pilacqu1@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:#ymBt9ClDHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I cancel a Workbook_Open event in Excel 97. Holding the shift key > does not do it. Please help. > > Paul > > It's a simple call to a routine to pull in some data, but at th...

Help,Hyperlinks not working same on two different computers
I set up text boxes to be hyperlinked to a cell somewhere else on the same worksheet. Works great on my computer, but when spreadsheet is loaded onto other computers the links go to the cell, but the sheet doesnt have the same view as on my computer what I need for the user to see is offset from the screen. Is there a way to make the same view show no matter what computer the workbook is on from the hyperlink? Need to fix this problem quickly.... Thanks, Barb Hi, Is their screen resolution set the same as yours? (e.g., 1028 X 768, or 800 X 600) jlr >-----Original Message----- >...

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Hi I want this Macro to run when the Workbook is opened: Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "Hi I am here" End Sub The workbook opens asks me if I want to run macros - I enable but nothing else happens. what must I do to make the macro run? You should paste the code to the Workbook module..In Visual Basic Editor from the left treeview search for the workbook name and click on + to expand it. Within that you should see the following VBAProject(Your_Filename) Microsoft Excel Objects Sheet1(Sheet1) Sheet2(Sheet2) Sheet3(Sheet3) This Workbook Double click...

I really need help
This just started yesturday. We have Exchange 2003 and it has been running for 2 years. This only happens to internal users as well. All external email is being recieved. If I send an email to a local user using there full email address eg. daniel.kaliel@jjbedmonton.com, I get the bounce message below. However if I send the email to the same person, but select them out of the global address catalog instead of typing in the address. They get the email. I don't know why our emails are being bounced if they include the domain name. Here is the bounce message..... The following...

List Box
I am stumped and need some assistance - PLEASE. New to List Boxes. I have created two unbound list boxes on an unbound form to use as criteria for a report. Both list boxes (lboxCategory and lboxSupplier) have two fields CategoryID and Category and SupplierID and Supplier sorting ascending on latter fields. The Multi-Select property is set to Extended. I have a command button cmdPreview that I would like to use to preview the report after selections are made. I will select two or more choices from each list box at a time. Can anyone get me started with the code I need to make this h...

Outlook 2003 #2
Hi Guy's, I have a Com-Add In which works under Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP is there a reason why it may not work in Outlook 2003? I browse to the Add-In but when i select the Excecutable and press ok it doesnt appear in the Com Add-In list. Any Ideas? Thanks,Chris. ...

HELP MACRO
Buongiorno a tutti vrei da chiedere un piacere, sono ignoranmte per quanto riguarda le macro di excel. Qualcuno con tenta buona volont� e pazienza sarebbe disposto sommariaente a spiegarmi che cosa sono e come si realizzano please. Grazie mille In article <d5424565.0411040935.7ca12139@posting.google.com>, nuzzo.paolo@tiscali.it (Paolo) wrote: > Buongiorno a tutti vrei da chiedere un piacere, sono ignoranmte per > quanto riguarda le macro di excel. > Qualcuno con tenta buona volont� e pazienza sarebbe disposto > sommariaente a spiegarmi che cosa sono e come si realizzano pl...

help with OUTLOOK EXPRESS.
Here goes. I need all you brains at their to help me with this. I have google search this for weeks now. No one seems to know of any was to correct this. " DirectDBNotifyWndProc: msimn.exe - Application Error " "Then there's a BIG red X". Next to that it says: " The instruction at "0x60347562" referenced memory at "0x60347562". The memory could not be "read". Next lines says: ' Click on OK to terminate the program " And I know if you can do this, you can slove the non-...