Workbook Defaults to Printing 33 Copies

I have a form that I reuse every week, and all of a sudden it's defaulting to
printing 33 copies.  Is there any way to change it back so that it defaults
to print only one copy, like all my other workbooks??
Thanks!
--
Lori

I believe it is File - Print - click properties button in upper right - click
the advanced tab - click on Paper/Output and change it back to one.  OK/Save
changes.

"Lori Keener" wrote:

> I have a form that I reuse every week, and all of a sudden it's defaulting to
> printing 33 copies.  Is there any way to change it back so that it defaults
> to print only one copy, like all my other workbooks??
> Thanks!
> --
> Lori
0
saintolaf (56)

Default to GAL
Ex 2003, Outlook XP. I have a user complaining that whenever they type the name of an internal user, Outlook resolves this to the user's private email address and the mail is sent out on to the Internet, not locally to the internal mailbox. If I click on the To... box to view the address book, I see on the top right that the "Show names from the" selection is showing a set of contacts in the Outlook Address Book, not the GAL. How can I set this Outlook to look in the GAL first? I tried deleting the user's .nk2 file, but this didn't help. Thanks, Neal start ...

Calendar Print Problem
I found the following old posting, and I am experiencing the same exact problem. ---------------------------------- From: sr (sriggs@documentum.com) Subject: calendar duplicates the notes This is the only article in this thread View: Original Format Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring Date: 2002-07-29 18:28:40 PST In Outlook 2002, select a weeks worth of calendar, then go to file, page setup and calendar details. When looking at the print preview or after printing, the notes from one meeting show up on other unrelated meetings that should not show this. Their are n...

Displaying the date a workbook was modified
How doe I insert the date on which the workbook was last saved into a worksheet? -- Bodene ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bodene's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24924 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=384824 This code should log the save date and time to cell A1 of the active sheet in the book. Range("A1").ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties(12).Value How and where you use the code depends if you need the refreshing of the data to be automatic or ...

Changing Default Exchange Admin Email address
Hello, Thank you for reading my problem. I would like to change the email address of the system administrator so that when we recieve and email that cannot be delievered it goes to a specific user. Is this possible? If so, where do I make the change? Thanks! What you're looking for is a "catchall" mailbox. If you google "Exchange catchall" you'll find several solutions. "WR_NOVA" <WR_NOVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF2588D5-E669-4D43-8972-0E5475078802@microsoft.com... > Hello, Thank you for reading my problem. I...

New workbook, same window..
This is a daft one, but I can't find a solution anywhere. Everytime I open a workbook it opens in the same window as the last one. There was a time, in the dim and distant past when each time I opened a workbook, it opened in a new seperate window. Tiling windows annoys me, I want two copies of excel running independently. I just can't figure it out. I know its obvious and stupid, but please help! Cheers, Ben On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:52:58 -0700, "Bungers" <bungers@mailinator.com> wrote: >This is a daft one, but I can't find a solution anywhere. > &g...

Virtual SMTP servers folder are created on c: as default
On my Exchange 2003, virtual SMTP servers folder are created on c: as default and the I move them to d: with the ADSIedit. This is very time consuming. Is there a way to set the defualt for new SMTP servers to another location than c:\program files\mailroot..... Regards, Lars. On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:21:13 +0200, "Lars Bonnesen" <none@none.���> wrote: >On my Exchange 2003, virtual SMTP servers folder are created on c: as >default and the I move them to d: with the ADSIedit. This is very time >consuming. > >Is there a way to set the defualt for new SMTP...

One link breaks every time I open a workbook...
I have 3 workbooks tied together with links. One is a source only, the other two push and pull data. One of the sources, Payroll Master, on opening updates all links fine to the source only workbook but not to the third workbook (which is in the parent directory). Every time I open it it prompts me to show it where the Payroll Entry is. Doesn't matter if I hit cancel and do Edit Links, I can change it there, but will still lose it upon closing (the link appears in the box and looks ok, just won't update...) Try going Edit->Links. Break the link and re-establish it? That m...

change then set the default paper size in publisher
the default paper size used in publisher when beginning a blank publication is letter. does anyone know how to change the default size to A4? Hi uncledazza (uncledazza@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || the default paper size used in publisher when beginning a blank || publication is letter. does anyone know how to change the default || size to A4? Yes, you need to change your printer driver default to A4. In Windows, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Printers and then Right Click > Properties on your printer. Once in the property menu, change...

Linking Workbooks #3
I'm not sure if this is an excel function or an access function. (I don't know Access - however I'm fairly well versed at Excel). My company has a separate Excel spreadsheet with data for each client. We'd like to continually update the data in the client specific spreadsheet and have a separate worksheet that regularly pulls the data from all clients/all worksheets that we may then reference, sort etc. How would we go about establishing this? Thanks. -- Cathy Hi Cathy Maybe the Merge Add-in or code from my site will help you See the "Copy/Paste/Merge example...

Print Preview reverses changes
I am working in a very long Word 2007 document, in Track Changes mode. Changes have been made, and I have clicked "Accept All Changes in Document", which clears the bar to the right that shows changes and comments. I save the document. All is good. However, when I click Print Preview so I can see how it will look, the bar to the right is back, with changes showing -- changes I have already "accepted" previously; and then, when I close Print Preview to go back to the document, the bar is there again, with changes I have already accepted. I suspect it is due to ...

Auto chaging to defaults
XP Pro SP3 and IE8 both with all updates. Every few days the following happens. 1. Home changes from yahoo.com to msn.com and bing.com 2. Several entries appear in my favorites. They are all MSN entries. I change the home back and delete the MSN entries from favorites. All is fine for several days and then it happens again. Any ideas ?? bwilkie@horizoncable.com Uninstall MSN/Windows Live/Bing Toolbar & reboot. bill wrote: > XP Pro SP3 and IE8 both with all updates. > > Every few days the following happens. > > 1. Home changes from yahoo.com...

Find print area
I have a data set with varying range. The maximum column limits are A and AB. There is no upper limit for number of rows but data set starts from the 23rd row. I want a macro to find the last nonempty row and column and return their position. So in the end it would choose this area as a "Print_Area". For example: If the last filled column is Z and the last filled row is 2876, I want the macro to return Z2876. So I would set A23:Z2876 as the print area. Please help meee!!! ActiveSheet.Cells.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Address HTH, -- Gary Brown gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com If this po...

workbook to workbook
In a cell in workbook no.1 I have this eneterd No.8-CRP-B1, in a cell in workbook no.2 in A7 i want to link this cells so it read the same and will update when updated. so I opened bolth notebooks whe into workbook no.2 and cell A7 entered = and then highlighted the cel in workbook no.1 for some reason I get the response #value why is this when I do this with other cells I have no problem? Thanks for the help -- MIKE0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MIKE0W's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2146 View this thr...

Chart from separate workbooks
Hello! I`m new to this group so greetings for everybody :). My questions (MS Excel 2007): There are 10 separate files, each containing a similar worksheet. There is an eleventh, cumulative file, containing a chart from these ten files. The number of files grows constantly. I would like the charts in the cumulative file to change, based on the newly created files. How to do this in a possibly automatic manner? For example: 5 persons are evaluated each month with a 10-question test and get a grade (from 1 to 5)for each question. In the cumulative file there is a chart depicting the mea...

default Application icon
Hi I have not set any icon as the application icon. I am creating the desktop shortcut and this shortcut is taking a icon. why so and if I wish to change the icon for the application what should I do? Thanks Look for an Icon in your application with the id of IDR_MAINFRAME, that is the default application icon. When changing this make sure that you look at all the different image types that are in that icon (you can delete the ones you don't want to carry). AliR. <anup.kataria@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1155894255.115864.293670@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi &g...

paste formulas between workbooks without workbook link
Hello, I want to copy and paste several cells, each containing formulas, from one workbook to another. The formulas contain references to several different sheets and I want the paste to contain the formulas exactly as they are in the originating workbook. When I paste these cells into the destination workbook, however, the formulas have inserted in them links to the originating workbook file name. The only way I can see to solve this problem is to individually select each cell, copy its formula from the edit formula field and then paste it into the edit formula field in the dest...

How to have Smartlist Favorites default in Employee Lookup
Our users would like me to customize their employee lookup to only have "active employees" (exclude inactive). There is an existing favorite smartlist object called "active employees only", so they can manually choose that favorite on the employee lookup window via the "View.." button. My question is how can I use VBA to have this happen. I have tried adding the "ViewAllEmployeesbyEmployeeID" (field) and set the value property, so that I can default to "Favorites", but I am not sure how to set the favorites to the "Active emplo...

my colors change in my workbook when I open another workbook
I downloaded a template for Excel to my computer. When I use the template, the colors in other workbooks change. After I reboot, it all goes back to normal, until I open the template again. ...

Print and page settings of workbook
I am tired of resetting page attributes on similar worksheets within a workbook. Seems like one should be able to copy print settings (margins, footers, headings, font, etc. etc.) from one worksheet to another with one click like the format brush. What am i missing? Must I write a print macro to do this on each and every multiple set of worksheets? Try selecting the multiple sheets first, then setting the attributes. Just remember to ungroup them before you make changes that *don't* apply to all. In article <OVHh#XvdHHA.984@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, David Greenberg <...

how to delete the same columns across a workbook
how to delete the same columns across a workbook Hi, Hold down the CTRL key and click each sheet tab to group them. On the visible sheet delete the column abd it will be deleted on all grouped sheets. Click a sheet tab to un-group sheets. Mike On 5 Jan, 19:39, RPM <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > how to delete the same columns across a workbook ...

removing reference to other workbook
hi i have a excel wookbook which contains references to other workbook. whenever i open this wookbook it asks me for updating the link to the other workbook. i want to remove these references to other workbook but am not able to figure out which cell is refering to the other workbook. i also have lot of references in the same workbook. i dont want the internal references to be removed. can anyone help me to accomplish this task. any help is highly appretiated. thankx in advance. pradyumna Hi try the following add-in to find/delete links: http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindL...

Linked Workbooks
Hi All, I'm using Excel 97 at work and there are two workbooks that someone has linked. I can't figure out how to unlink them. I go under "EDIT", "LINKS" and can view the linked workbook but see no way to delete the link. In Excel 2003 that I have at home I can delete the link. Any ideas? Thanks Brian If you search for .xls, you can find the cells with the links. Then you can copy|paste special|Values. Sometimes they can hide in hard to find spots. You could use Bill Manville's FindLink program to help find them: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm NoS...

OE 6 default e-mail handler setting doesn't work
When I set OE as my default e-mail handler, I can click Apply and OK, but when I go right back to it, it still says OE is not my default e-mail handler. Symptom is that when I click on e-mail setting on internet, I get message saying "Could not perform this function because the default e-mail client is not properly installed". When I search Microsoft website,all it tells me to do is to select OE Express as my default. Same problem using Outlook. Thanks! Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I set OE as my default e-mail handler, I can click > Ap...

Income Tax using US Tax System Excel WorkBook
Hello, I am looking for Excel Template to calculate Tax using US tax brackets. Can anyone please post a link for it. I have looked up cannot find it on web. Someone got it? Please post a link or webaddress if you got any idea. Thanks. Here's a couple of possibilities (?) http://www.dotxls.com/free-templates/ http://www.dotxls.com/free-templates/165/free-2007-excel-tax-forms-for-april-2008-filing "BetaDocuments" wrote: > Hello, I am looking for Excel Template to calculate Tax using US tax > brackets. Can anyone please post a link for it. I have looked up > ca...

Access has been denied to Copy a Purchase Order (QPOP_Copy)
A GP user tried to copy a purchase order and got an error mesage: "Access has been denied to form Copy a Purchase Order (QPOP_Copy)." I tried to grant the access permission for the user, but I cannot find it in the Advanced Security. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Copy Purchase Order in Advanced Security? Thank you very much. stien I found it. "stien" wrote: > A GP user tried to copy a purchase order and got an error mesage: "Access has > been denied to form Copy a Purchase Order (QPOP_Copy)." I tried to grant the > access permission ...