With printer that has both side printing ability, how do I get a.

I am using a printer that can print front and back sides.  How should I set
up  2 xcell docuents to be side 1 and side 2 on the same sheet of paper.
0
ryanfam (1)

Get A Major Bank Credit Card Now!!
Bad credit, no credit, no problem! Learn how to obtain credit cards, small business loans,consolidate your debts, repair your own credit and much more. Write to: Eric Strickland, EWS Credit Solutions 1305 Kenilwood way-D Bowlinggreen , Ky 42104-4830 -- Save On! All Name brand Electronics & Home, Garden Furnishings. Call or visit us at Our website www.wesmerchandise.ecxsites.com . See our online catalog of Specialty merchandise at www.giftworldnet.com/wes Email us at wesmerchandise@bellsouth.net On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:51:57 GMT, "MONEY MAKER" <MONEY MAKER@b...

Print Preview Problem
I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access through Internet Explorer. When the spreadsheet is accessed the print preview command is no longer on the menu, BUT print preview is available in Excel and Internet Explorer normally. Help!! Thank you in advance for any advice! Stewart MOS Excel Expert (not expert enough!) Have you tried right clicking on the menu bar to see if print preview button became inactive for what ever reason? >-----Original Message----- >I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access >through Internet Explorer. When the spre...

Payables Cheque
When printing a payables cheque (Transactions > Purchasing > Print Cheques), after selecting Process, I am prompted to print to the screen, printer or a file. Is there a way to default this always to the printer & not even be prompted for it. Thanks Yes, in Posting Setup (Administration>Posting>Posting) select the Purchasing Series and Computer Checks Origin. In the bottom section of the window, you'll see each of the reports that print when you hit Process. You can de-select the ? to prevent the system from asking for the destination, de-select the Scre...

Printing in booklet setup
I have a job that is sent to me in a booklet form. It shows the corners folded over on the pages along the bottom of publisher. I've tried in the past to use this mode to print a booklet but I've had no success. It always prints off letter pages of if I pick 11x17 sheet size, it reduces the size and just doesn't print it properly. The page size is 8.5 x 11 and I want to print onto 11 x 17 then fold. Your printer will determine where the fold will be. Look at your printer settings, it will say something like *Flip pages up* or there will be options about binding. If the pa...

Allow ability to enter billing zip and credit card code
In MS Dynamics 2.0 there currently is not a way to enter the billing zip or ccv number for the credit card holder when processing a key entered credit card transaction through the software. This inability cause downgrades to transactions and higher costs to the merchant. Those fields need to be added so that information can be transmitted to the processor. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

OWA Options From Server Side
Is there anyway to set OWA options on the server side? We are trying to figure out how to setup OWA on the server side to perform auto replies. Thank you!!! ...

Printer status?
Hi to everyone! I don't know if this argument is OffTopic. Anyway I would like to seriously discuss about Getting the status of a common windows printer. I think I've read most of the threads about this argument. Most of them suggest to view an example on an MSDN article ... something like Q160129 "How To Get the Status of a Printer and a Print Job"...or anyway suggest to use the PRINTER_INFO_n structures... Well, this DOES NOT WORK!. Probably I make some mistakes... but if is true that there are some structures like PRINTER_INFO_n, that have an entry for the status... is...

How to Delete Printed PO?
I have by mistakenly printed a Purchase Order and now the status is released. i want to delete it form system. how can i do that ? As the delete button gets disabled after printing. Is it safe to delete it from back end? Would it be acceptable to simply cancel that order? Enter a cancelled quantity equal to the order quantity and then save or print the PO. That will close the PO out. You will then be able to remove the PO using: Routines|Purchasing|Remove PO HTH "Hussain" <Hussain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2231A351-D909-4165-964A-25D4EB2D4302@mi...

Citrix Printer Problem
When running on our Citrix server, everytime we change companies in Dynamics the printer changes from the user's default to another printer. Anyone know how to make Dynamics stay with the default printer? We are running Dynamics Ver 7.0 and Citrix Metaframe XP Ver 1.0 on a Windows Sever 2003. Thanks Hi How is the GP client installed on the Citrx server? Are all the users using the same DEX.ini file? "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BB7F031-0E3C-4BF0-91AD-1160B34EC642@microsoft.com... > When running on our Citrix server, everytime...

PDF Printer as default GP printer
I have my PDF printer set up as my default printer. When printing a SOP Invoice - it asks me where to create the file to....is there a way to setup a default file location for the creating of PDF's? Thanks Andrea, This issue cannot be done through GP since GP is only sending the printing job to the printer, you may need to look in the application settings that created this printer. For printers created by Adobe PDF follow steps below: 1. Right click the printer. 2. Go to Advanced Tab 3. Click on Printing Defaults. 4. Uncheck "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename" Regards, -- M...

Printing only rows with value in certain column
Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a certain column? I have a large spreadsheet that I print often and would like to be able to print only the rows with a value in column M. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "willmain >" <<willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:willmain.1buqpn@excelforum-nospam.com... > Does anyone know a way that I can print only rows that have a value in a > certain column?...

Here is how to get 50,000 dollars
!!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU’LL BE HAPPY!!!!! :0) $$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$ I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment. Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid. I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and they all agreed it was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few wee...

Domain users cannot print on networked printer in SBS 2003 R2 netw
Hi , I have an Epson CX11NF printer networked to a server running SBS 2003 R2. The printer has been added to the server and I can print from the server. When logged onto a network client as a domain admin I can print. When logged on as a domain user on a network client I cannot print (error printing). When logged on as a domain print operator on a network client I cannot print. Domain users have the correct permissions on the server Windows Temp and Spool folders. I have the same results whether the printer properties are set for spooled printing or direct to printer printing....

Why is printer driver receiving JPG?
Hello, I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the DDK. The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest- >fjBitmap == BMF_JPEG). In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0 (even though it should already be 0). Am I understanding the documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format? On Jan 19, 4:51=A0pm, Agromatic <sutton1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni ex...

excel link to work can't get full worksheet
When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole spreadsheet. How big is the spreadsheet you are trying to paste? "Tom" wrote: > When either importing ole or pasting from an Excel Woorkshhet into a Word > doc, only get a portion of the worksheet to show, even if I "copy" the whole > spreadsheet. > 158 rows by 5 columns....single spreadsheet/worksheet "FinRazel" wrote: > How big is the spreadsheet you are trying to paste? > ...

MSPOS: Number of printers available
Refresh my memory please, why are we allowed only 2 printers for each register? I have access to 7 printers on my network, why can't I print to most of them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Why last line prints on second page
I have a two page form. The last line of the first page now prints on the top of the 2nd page. It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first page. I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd page. How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page? I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or your printer, so check your margins. God Bless, Mark A. Sam "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDD44327-C3D0-47D3-A7FB-D5E5AFD6CACA@microsoft.com... >I have a t...

Printing question #3
My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets. On each worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages. He wants to print out each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages. Right now he has to do it manually which takes a lot of time. Is it possible to do this. If so, how? Thanks! -- looking... ...

Outlook 2003
When starting Outlook 2003 I get a message to say that it encountered a problem and needs to close - send error report or dont send. Either response brings up another dialog box advising that Outlook failed to start correctly last time and that I should start in safe mode to help correct or isolate a start up problem etc. Choices are - do you want to start Outlook in safe mode - yes or no. The no response returns me to the previous dialogue box while the yes response starts up Outlook in safe mode with all of its limitations (eg, not able to attach a file with an outgoing emai...

How can I get web-service data into an Excel spreadsheet?
I would like to have information from a web-service dynamically insereted into my spreadsheet. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks, Inbar. ...

users should administer printers not administrators
Great Plains administration of printers (Unnecessary administration is required) Named Printers is obviously a flawed idea. The administrator of the GP program should not be involved with the user period…. The basic concept is that the administrator knows every printer in the company or multiple companies in my case, the users and where all things should print… That’s a phenomenal amount of memory required to do a simple job… As an administrator it’s best to stay out of the way of all the users needs, keep with the security issues and have as little to do with Let the user assign his ow...

Networked Printer
We have a HP 2605dtn that is shared out on a Windows 2003 server. This week people have been complaining that PDF files take a long time to print. It prints a page, then stops, then starts back up. The driver on the server is a PCL6 driver. I have had problems in the past with PCL6 drivers, so I went to HP's site, but did not find a PCL5 driver, just a PostScript driver. I downloaded that and changed the driver on the server. Now on my PC, it's saying "printer not found on server". The share name is the same. If I change it back to the PCL6 driver, my ...

Hide collapsed group headers on print
Hi, I'm having a daily hours worked sheet. Every month has a total line. I can collapse de months using grouping of lines. I'd like to collapse all groups, expanding only the current month. No problem. On my print I don't want to have the collapsed month totals shown, these months are not relevant. How to accomplish this? Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Print Margins #3
I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the print area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. Any help? "mickey" <mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFCC610E-748C-4CF4-BEC4-9099DB1CA7DC@microsoft.com... >I have created an 8-1/2x11 document that needs to print all the way to the > edge of the page. I have reduced all of my margins to zero however, the > print > area is still cutting off short of the edge of the paper. > &...

Is the value of Identity.Name accessable at client side?
I wonder if the value of Identity.Name is visible (any way) at the client side? So, it is safe to use the userID as cookie name? FormsAuthenticationTicket ticket = new FormsAuthenticationTicket(1, user.Id.ToString(), DateTime.Now, DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(30), false, "", FormsAuthentication.FormsCookiePath); System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response.Cookies.Add(new HttpCookie(FormsAuthentication.FormsCookieName, FormsAuthentication.Encrypt(ticket))); Thanks! On Feb 26, 12:28=A0pm, "Arjen" <boah...@hotmail.com> wrote: > I wonder if the value of...