Will not print exactly as print prviw, skps text, prints on eithr

0
Susan (148)

And it didn't show up in the body of your post either.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:09:01 -0800, "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

0
Gord

text box printing problems
I have created text boxes using the tool bar, however when I print the sheet or even print preview it moves all the text boxes to the left when it returns to the normal view. I do not want them to realign, but have tried everthing and can not figure out why they are doing this. xl2002??? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838910 Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002 But Jim Rech recently posted this: This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directl...

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

Print Receivables Schedule Payments
How can I print the invoice (as in Transaction>>Sales>>TRansaction Entry) of an individual Schedule Payment in Receivables Management? I dont want to print the entire Schedule Invoice used, just a specific invoice (Tools>>Routines>>Sales>>Posted Schedule" Rico: Go to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document or Transaction by Customer. You'll find the invoices in this inquiry window. Highlight the invoice you want print and click on the Document Number link to open the Receivables Transaction. You can print the invoice from there. Frank Hamelly...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

Text Object Model
Hi All, Has anyone out there used the "Text Object Model"? If so, can you help me get started in using it? Where on MSDN are examples or what do I need to start? Thanks Larry The next question (should have had this in the original!) Can the TOM be used like the Rich Edit Control? Thanks Again Larry "Larry J. Siddens" <lsiddens@noSpamHere.com> wrote in message news:ufbPT1LaDHA.2648@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > Has anyone out there used the "Text Object Model"? If so, can you help me > get started in using it? Where on MSDN are...

Project Printing Issues
We are printing files with Height 60" x Width 165". The document must fit on 1 page and the percent changes for each document. The plotter we are using is a Canon IPF9000 using the Canon IPF9000 drivers. The issue is we are getting data lost when printing. Example not printing weekends, shading not working and so on. Can anyone please help me? nadasback, What release, including service pack level, are you running? There were some early problems using Project 2007 that were partially resolved by turning off 3D bars and I believe things have gotten a *bit* better with...

Excel 2002 Color Printing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Printing in black and white only when the workbook has colored = background and colored letters and numbers. The "Print in black and = white is not checked". ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C59124.DB3F0E00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML>...

How do I get Outlook 2007 to print only the weeks I select?
I can't seem to get the Print Range to work in Outlook 2007. No matter what range I put in, Outlook prints a 6 week calendar (except for Feb, which it prints 5 weeks). I've tried deselecting the "print exactly one month," but that button seems to be useless for me. I have SP2 installed. I tried using the Calendar Printing Assistant, and while it will print the month out correctly, it will not print my category colors, so it is not useful for me. Bottom line is I need to see more appointments on my monthly view print out, and I can do this if I print 4 or...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

Printing only selected ranges in "notes"
Can a group or selection of notes e.g., one month at a time, be printed? As I have many, multiple entries in Outlook "notes" on a daily basis, it seems I can only print my entire "notes" folder. Please advise... -- Rick ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Print template
Is it possible to define a customized print style for a received mail: - Not printing the expeditor name in the header - Change some parameters in the header Thanks ...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

Think I will be staying with Money2004 for good...
Just to throw my two cents in on all this money2007 stuff. It looks like MS doesn't care about users of older versions of money. With all the changes, I think they just hope to pick up new customers who don't know any better. Based on what I have read...I won't even bother trying a trial of 2007. Granted the other software out there in the personal finance space isn't that great, at least I have a decent version of money with 2004. C Money 2004 was the last best version of Money to be sure. When Money 2005 dropped I tried it for about a week and then moved to Quick...

Lebans print to pdf question: Send pdf via email attachment from Access
I downloaded Steve Lebans print to pdf module (excellent work!) and would like to have the ability to send the pdf as an email attachment via command button from open form. I would also like the pdf to bear the name from a "field name" on my open form. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Best regards, Brent beltex63@gmail.com Lebans' Report to PDF will already handle you passing the desired file name for the PDF. In the call to print the PDF, use the "field name" on your open form to build the path for the PDF. You could then probably use the sendobject to cr...

Printing on landscape but comes out portrait
Hi: I've had this problem before but wasn't able to fix it. How come my worksheet prints out portrait when orientation is on landscape? Any way on fixing this problem? Thanks, Anna Chances are, it's a Printer-driver issue........perhaps you've recently upgraded operating systems or printer etc..........if you're on a LAN, try various combinations of different computers, printers and Excel files to try to isolate the exact conditions where you have the problem.....this should give direction toward a solution...... hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "anna" &...

Merging text strings into a single cell
HELP!!!! I have created 2 separate columns of text data in a large spread sheet (over 600 rows of data). Now I need to merge the 2 columns together so that the text descriptions from each column are combined together into a single column. If the cells were numeric it would not be a problem (i.e. if C3 were the finished result I was looking for cell C3 would read "=A3+B3. Only problem is Excel simply tells me the formula is invalid because it's text data. Merging the cells of each row simply cuts the text off from the 2nd cell. How can this problem be resolved????? Hi you'...

Player will analyze and prepare music to burn but will not burn.
I recently updated to Version 11 and now my WM Player will Analyze and Prepare each song that is in the burn cue but as it initiates the transfer of the music to the disc, it generates a problem. As it starts the first song, it shows the message "finalizing disc" next to the first song. Then the burn ceases and the message " Windows Media Player can not burn files to the CD. Verify that the disc is clean and not damaged. If necessary, select a slower recording speed or try a different brand of blank discs." I tried two brands and tried several new clean d...

Why is my printed document a mirror image?
I have not changed any of the settings on my computer and all of a sudden, my printed documents are coming out a mirror image. When I do "print preview" they look fine. That would be caused by a setting in the Printer Properties dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "lkrohn" <lkrohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0F46585-027D-484D-9CE7-67BA1C6CD2B6@microsoft.com......

how to write text to a property page #2
Hi! I have a property sheet containing two property pages. I would like to read some data off a file and print to each of the two pages. Can someone recommend a function that I can use to do this? thanks, Craig How about having a text or static control on the pages and doing a SetWindowText on them? "C++ Shark" <cpp_shark@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7457019c.0408111043.5fc2fc76@posting.google.com... > Hi! > > I have a property sheet containing two property pages. I would like to > read some data off a file and print to each of the two pages. Can > someo...

Envelope printing
One last question, and then I'll shut up. Is there an easy way to print mailing envelopes from my Outlook 2002 address book? This is the biggest thing I'll miss if I abandon my old PIM. I see I can generate a Word document with the address information, and then print an envelope from there, but this seems like quite a few steps. Thanks. -- ----------------------------------------------------- Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle@gmail.com Outlook is not a Word processor. You use the Envelope Wizard in Word to print envelopes using your Contact data. Office applications are integrat...

How do I print just one label in Publisher 2003?
I was wondering if i can print just one label, and not a whole sheet in Publisher 2003? Also is thier a way to specify the position on the sheet? Thanks in advance This is how I do it with Publisher 2000. Start with an 8�"x11" work sheet. Arrange, set the rows, columns and margins to the specs of your label sheet. Create your label in the cell of your choice. Print it. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Chowman" <Chowman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80D63540-293A-4BBB-B804-A6E226EE100D@microsoft.com... > I was wondering if i can print just one lab...

Printing only added items on Orders
Hello all, this is my first post, I'm new to GP. (Pro ver 9..) If an Order has already printed, and I add additional line items, is there a way to print ONLY items that have not been printed prior, on the Pick ticket and Packing list ? For example: I create Order for one item, print. Add another item later, print, only want the second line item to print. Add another line later, print, only want that third item to print. Is that an option I can select ? Thanks !! More info.... SImilar to what is available from the "Print Sales Doscuments" window, where it allows you to s...