Why does Edit / Links / Break link crash Excel 2002?

Everytime I try it.
0
Doug4515 (774)

Hi
what is the exact error message?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Everytime I try it.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Why doesn't my Clip art on Office online link work?
I can open my browser and get the clips this way, but I can not just click on the link to go to my browser. Click on what link? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "cmaster" <cmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23EDE97A-8127-46C0-B166-D3B2B7269336@microsoft.com... >I can open my browser and get the clips this way, but I can not just click >on > the link to go to my browser. Once you open Publisher, and selct the type of publicatoin, if you go to insert , picture,and then clip art, in the lower left corner of the window. There...

Excel Help Please quick question
i want to have a cell automatically fill its self in when another cell says a certain thing. eg - if i type "blue" into D5 i want D6 to automatically change to "yes" Is this possible Thanks In Cell D6 put this formula =3DIF(D6=3D"blue","yes","") On Nov 15, 7:13=A0pm, Tom Jacques <Tom Jacq...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to have a cell automatically fill its self in when another cell sa= ys a > certain thing. > > eg - if i type "blue" into D5 i want D6 to automatically change t...

How to open embedded documents in excel cells?

Oulook 2002 Opens up on its own
Hello everyone, I have a PC with windows 2000 and Office XP on it that is showing some strange behavior. What happens is that every thirty minutes or so, Outlook will just open itself and appear in front of all open screens. It is really quite maddening. I have 10 identical machines, all with fresh loads of win2k and Office XP but this is the only one that is doing this. Has anyone else seen this before? Thanks Pointer ...

Useful link
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?17000000037182 ...

How do I stop lines of text breaking where I don't want them to?
>> Mr Devlin asked Sen-Sgt Hurley if he was aware that (police procedural) >> rules >> clearly prohibit officers (involved in any incident to be investigated) >> from talking >> among themselves because it may contaminate evidence. How do I make the lines wrap correctly? If you click on the Show/Hide (¶) button and it reveals a ¶ after the words "rules" and "talking", See the article "Cleaning up text pasted from the Web” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm -- Hope this helps. ...

Excel 2003 restarts after closing
Excel 2003 restarts after closing the program. Word and Outlook also. What is causing this? I have an HP notebook with Vista and Office 2003 Professional Edition. ...

How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart
I select a heavier line weight for a Pivotchart graph so it is easier to see, however every time i change something on the graph from the drop down box the line weight goes back to it default (lighter) weight. ...

link
http://peb.pl/inne-programy/125446-rapidshare-pocketpc-aplikacje-29.html ...

Copying Between Databases Without Linked Servers?
I have a SQL Server 2005 machine called "Dest" and a 2008 machine called "Source" and a 2008 machine called "Console". Each has the same SQL account with appropriate permissions and rights on all 3 to do anything. Without using a linked server, how can I sit at "Console" and execute a "select into" fromthe "Source" database to the "Dest" database? Thanks. "SnapDive" <SnapDive@community.nospam> wrote in message news:qcurk5dp3cem0l63d19io59nemtjv88534@4ax.com... >I have a SQL Server 200...

Excel Worksheet manipulation
How do you keep related data on multiple worksheets in order when you sort the top worksheet I don't use formulas like: =sheet1!a1 in those other sheets. I try to find a unique key field (column) and populate those other worksheets with the same keys (just copy|paste--not formulas). Then I use =vlookup() or =index(match()) to return the values corresponding to those unique keys. You may want to read Debra Dalgleish's notes: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html (for =vlookup()) and http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions03.html (for =index(match())) aces2 wrote: > &g...

editting auto recovery

Won't Allow Clicking a Link in a Message
Suddenly, Outlook will no longer allow me to click on a link or picture that takes me to a website. I get an error message that says: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your System Administrator. I compared my Security settings with my wife's settings and everything checks out the same as hers. Any ideas on this issue? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Jim" <jim[at]walkersdomain[dot]com> wrote in message news:e6WEpTqcKHA.612@TK2MS...

Excel VBA
Is there a macro that can be used to round, say to 2 decimal places, number of highlighted cells, say a column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may try the following code: sub foo() dim rng as range dim c as range set rng = selection for each c in selection if IsNumeric (c.value) then c.value = Round(c.value,2) end if next end sub Highlight your column and invoke this macro -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is there a macro that can be used to round, say to 2 decimal places, a > number of highlighted cells, say a column? > > > --- >...

BOM & Edit List

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

Link To A Cell From Chart

CThreadLocalObject Crash on Exit
I recently ported an app from VC2003 to VC2005. My app now crashes on exit. The following is the stack trace from the app. mfc80d.dll!CThreadLocalObject::GetData(CNoTrackObject * (void)* pfnCreateObject=0x78245650) Line 409 + 0x3 bytes C++ mfc80d.dll!CThreadLocal<AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE>::GetData() Line 177 + 0xd bytes C++ mfc80d.dll!AfxGetModuleThreadState() Line 464 + 0x11 bytes C++ mfc80d.dll!AfxWinTerm() Line 47 + 0x5 bytes C++ mfc80d.dll!AfxWinMain(HINSTANCE__ * hInstance=0x00400000, HINSTANCE__ * hPrevInstance=0x00000000, char * lpCmdLine=0x0015233a, int nCmdShow=1) Lin...

Training in Excel
Has anyone received their training from a Global Knowledge, Inc. Excel training course. If not, do you have an e-mail address for a contact at Global Knowledge that has been responsive to you. I have a question about a Global Knowledge, Inc. Excel exercise and will require the files supplied with the course for the answer. A cell is not responding as it should and I want to know if it is due to a default or an error in formatting the cell or precedent. Any help anyone could provide would be of value to me. Product version is 2003. Thanks in advance. -- Effie I don't know any...

Excel 97 tabs
Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? No This was established in Excel XP "SS" <ssriding1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00e601c36c01$31cea820$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background : colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? : ...

links