Where is the best place to have a christmas party in southern ca?

My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little
different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions?
0
Ink (1)

Different is bad:

Find a good bar that serves good food.

For the entire day of the party, avoid using Excel .
--
Gary's Student

"Think Ink" wrote:

> My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little
> different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions?
0
GarysStudent (1572)
11/29/2005 7:22:03 PM
Charter a boat and start sailing due west of Catalina.

When you run out of gas that means the party's over.

"Think Ink" <Think Ink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a
> little
> different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions?

0
biffinpitt (3172)
11/29/2005 10:26:31 PM
Gary, can I come to your party?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

> Different is bad:
>
> Find a good bar that serves good food.
>
> For the entire day of the party, avoid using Excel .
> --
> Gary's Student
>

> "Think Ink" wrote:
>
> > My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little
> > different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions?
0
Michael5492 (655)

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

division of variable integer into best fit integer parts
Hello I have a variable integer which must be split into 8 integers based on fixed percentages (33%, 18%, 15%, 13%, 11%, 4%, 3%, 3%). These 8 integers must add up to the original number (ie I cannot just multiply integer by % and then use the roundup/rounddown functions as they could add up to more/less than the original number). Is there a function in excel which would work out a best fit solution? Thanks No, there is not a function to do this automatically. Follow the program that you described, but calculate one of the integers by subtraction to make the sum come out right. Jerry ...

How do I place watermark in Excel (not using WordArt)
How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in Excel. Not using Header/Footer or WordArt? Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format? Hi Just Curious, > How does one include such items as "DRAFT" in Watermark fashion in Excel. > Not using Header/Footer or WordArt? The only methods that I have seen involve the manipulation of WordArt objects. > Word is so simple how come Excel is not that same format? You should address that question to Microsoft. To see a range of solutions, see xlDynamic's Watermark web page at: ...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....

best fit line
I have a line graph with 6 series plotted (I.e. 6 different lines--sales on y, months of x). How do i add a best fit line to the chart? When i select Add Treanline, it only lets you select one series (and I'm assuming the result you get is a linear y=mx+b line....i 'm looking for the best fit line for serveral series... Thanks. jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com since it is a line chart, there are several things you could try. If it is justified, you could generate an average of the data points for each x point and plot it. Make a trend line of the average th...

SBS with third party (fasthosts) hosted exchange integration.
Hi there, New to SBS, I went into an office to hello with their setup. They are using SBS, but they actually use a third party (Fasthosts - hosted exchange product) to handle their email (rather then using the exchange that comes with their SBS). They have a number of different exchange mailboxes setup with fasthosts and staff members are setup to be able to see the mailboxes that they need to. Each of these mail boxes was given a name. However, we went to change the mailbox names on Fasthosts through the control panel, however this change of name is not reflected in the local install...

Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall
Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall Click Here To Website : http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/Jacob-Co-wristwatch= -3939.html Luxury Watches Mall: http://www.watchesmall.net/ Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch Information : Brand : Jacob & Co. Watches ( http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/ ) Gender : Mens Code : jacob-co-watch-h-24ssbl Also Called : Case Material : White Gold Case Thickness : 47.50 mm Dial Color : Black Bezel : White Gold Movement : Automat...

Best Version, best performance
Anyone have a suggestion as to which is the Best Version of MSMoney? I'm using V2003. I'm thinking of upgrading to V05 but wonder if I will gain anything. I've turned off most things in V2003 because of its slow performance therefore I wonder if V2005 is faster? M05 is unlikely to be any faster and brings lots of its own complications. See http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm for one user's opinion. M04 was probably better than M03, but not by very much at all. See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=174 for some thoughts on what happens if M06 (07, 08, 09...) is no better ...

Best money making programs in the internet!!!
Hi, If you are a stay home person or thinking of making money online, you should look at the following affiliate programs. This person make $3,500 weekly <http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/123secrets> This lady make $435K last year with this Super affiliate program <http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/webvista2> Earn $500,000.00 with $5 www.magictools.nl/list/1063/ <http://www.magictools.nl/list/1063/> Buy cheap cars from $200 and earn money <http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?A=928797-0000&PA=reneng> All the best! Rene --- MAF Anti-Spam I...

Instalation of CRM on two place
Hello Our company got project for CRM 3.0 and we will install in next week. Our consulent demands that i must installed same crm at one of our local computer because they will work localy then export the changes and import at customer CRM server. My question is If i installed CRM at customer's network AD and take backup for SQL databases and restore thats on the local Server and connect to CRM or must install new CRM with same Lisence? Help me. Consulent wants same invirment as our customer has for CRM. -- Maikal You can't simply take a backup of a database and restore it i...

Hash Match best?
I just saw 2 conflicting statements in 2 different posts and am confused on whether Hash Matches are good or bad when optimizing. I saw this earlier today: A clustered index scan means the query is looking at every entry in the index. You should try using a WHERE clause to turn that into an index seek instead. As for the hash match, that's the best inner join type you can get, so if it's slow all you can do is try to reduce the number of records being joined. I just saw this one: As an aside, though, both execution plans use a Hash Match Inner Join. Generally sp...

Line of best fit on a Histogram
Hi al Does anyone know if its possible to draw a line of best fit on a histogram. I have worked all the line of best fit points but i cannot seem to get it to draw itself into the histogram Thanks for all your help! Jazz ...

Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches
Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches REPLICA WATCHES: http://www.precisionreplicas.com We offer you a World of Luxury at very affordable prices and you can rest easy about your satisfaction of quality and service. Now, with just a few simple steps, you can own something that will make you feel and look great! You can go to that business meeting, sales conference, or cocktail party wearing a beautiful watch and be sure to catch people's attention. The way you act, dress and present yourself will always be looked upon by others. By choosing from our selec...

Label Printing
I create about 500 new items per week. I enter items in HQ, do WS250, go to each site (2 stores), then print out labels on 5160 sheet lables from inkjet. I also have several items each week that lose price tags and I need to painfully print labels for them one by one. This is such an inefficient process and I am looking for a better way. 1. What do people use to print price tags that you print barcode/prices directly on, instead of using labels? 2. Is there a way to print labels/tags from HQ instead of going to each site? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_0...

Creating an Address Book for home use and Christmas Card labels
What is the best way to set up an address book/phone book for home use? I also want to use this same book to print out label for Christmas cards. What is the best way to do all of this? Row 1 you have separate column titles for Lastname, Firstname, Address, City, State or Province, ZIP or Postal Code, Phone Number. Enter your data row by row for each person on your list. Then have a look at using Word for the Labels. For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateA...

best way to start over?
I'm trying to help a friend who has Money Business & Personal. She installed it two years ago, but stopped entering data after a few months and never really got it going right. She'd like to start fresh for 2004. What's the best way to do this? Can you open a new file and start from scratch? If you just archive all the old records, then the balances will all be off. Is there a way to correct that? It could be useful to be able to keep all the customized lists as they are. It's just that all the balances will never be correct without some way to start fresh. TIA File|New....

Word merge from Excel causes inflation of decimal places
Whne performing a merge to Word from an Excel spreadsheet, the resulting document shows instead of the currency value in Excel of $4.51, a merged value in Word of $4.51000000000009 or something similar. The original Excel sheet with original values and merged works fine, but when I add a new customer to the spreadsheet and merge it to Word the resulting merge is expanded to include the extraneous decimal places. What is causing this? I am heading down the path of thinking that it might be an older Excel sheet that when saving the new data to it causes this anolmaly but am asking to s...

What are the best of the best spam rules or filters?
I was looking for tips for the best Exchange rules or filters for spam..... I saw this post so far it looked pretty good. Whose gotter BETTER or MORE tips? Thanks, -CB >>>>> In exchange 2003, under System Manager -> Global Settings -> Message Delivery -> Properties. Turn on Connection Filtering and populate with rbl's. Here's ours: sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org no-more-funn.moensted.dk cn-kr.blackholes.us dnsbl.sorbs.net blackholes.five-ten-sg.com Then Under Recipient Filtering, click the option "Filter recipients who are not in the Directory" Under ...

Best way to get return value from a .bat file
Platform: VC7, MFC, windows 2000 Hi, What is best way to get return value from a .bat to the calling program. I am using bat file to get return from a bat file For example bat file test.bat sets a value in environment variable as given below set %1 = 12345 when i execute bat file from cmd shell c:\>test AAA this sets value AAA=12345. If I execute same command from our program using CreateProcess. GetEnvironmetVariable function fails for the environment variable AAA. May i know what mistake am i doing? Regards Vijay vijay wrote: > What is best way to get return value from a ...