where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003?

I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template
and save as index.html.
where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003?
Thanks.
0
CyberPerk (1)

It was dropped with excel 2002, you can save as webpage now

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"CyberPerk" wrote:

> I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template
> and save as index.html.
> where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003?
> Thanks.
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003?
I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template and save as index.html. where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003? Thanks. It was dropped with excel 2002, you can save as webpage now Regards, Peo Sjoblom "CyberPerk" wrote: > I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template > and save as index.html. > where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003? > Thanks. ...