Where do a I find a savings calculator?

Where can I find a savings calculator for an Excel spreadsheet?
0
FluffyCat (1)

Read a book like Excel for Dummies to see examples of what can be done
best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"FluffyCat" <FluffyCat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find a savings calculator for an Excel spreadsheet?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Contact disappears after added and saved
If I enter a contact with no email address, but does have a home address or phone number, after I save a close the contact it does not appear in my Contact List. Additionally, I 'search' for it using the find option, the contact is nowhere to be found. However, if I try and enter it again, Outlook indicates it's a duplicate entery. Where are my contacts disappearing to? What do you mean by "Contact List?" Where are these Contacts not appearing that you think they should? Contacts without electronic addresses would not be expected to appear in the addres...

Payroll Calculations
I have a customer that is using HR and wants to bring their PR inhouse now (using ADP). They have some acceptions for calculating PR based on the Timecard punch. For instance, a salaried employee would get an additional wage if they worked 6 days. Also, Lunch - is caclulated as 45 minutes for lunch and 15 minutes for break. Therefore, if someone punches out 1 hr for lunch, they will only be docked 45 minutes. If they only take 30 minutes, they will only be docked 15. If they only took 15 minutes, they would not be docked anything as it would count as a break. These are just some examp...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Calculating variance.
I regularly have to calculate the percentage variance between two cells and type in the formula: =(A2-A1)/A1. Is there someway of doing this without having to rewrite the formula each time. A simple macro is not the answer because the cells are not necessarily adjacent to each other. I feel that this must be a common request so I apologise if this is a frequently answered question. Thanks for any help. Hi! If there is no guaranteed pattern to the comparisons then I suspect th programmed cure might well be worse than the disease. However, =A2/A1-1 has fewer keystrokes than your formula...

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

saving a copy of deleted records
I am writing a vb6 interface for an access database. I want to be able to delete records so they no longer register on the database but at the same time it would be good if all the deleted data was stored away somewhere - rather like the recycle bin in Windows. I would welcome suggestion on the best way to do this. Is there any standard way to do it? There are a number of related tables with 'Cascade Delete Related Records' set. Thanks Nod The easiest thing to do would be simply to add a checkbox to the table so that if you don't want people to see certain records tick it. D...

Save As?...
I'm using Outlook 2003 with BCM. When I get an html email (I'm assuming that's what they are called if they have graphics and look more like a web page than a text email), and want to save it, I've been just clicking... File > Save As > (select file type) *.html > (specify filename) Unlike in IE6, there's no option to save it as a single file archive such as type *.mht. Are the *.html files I've been saving in OUTLOOK "permanent" (or flat, or whatever you would call them) so that even if the original web site is taken down, my *.html file wil...

cannot find database

save as #5
Where is "save as" option in Excel 2007? I have a spreadsheet on USB drive and would like to save it to my hard drive. Mark click on the round logo of the Office in the upper-left corner of the Excel window -- KL [MVP - Microsoft Excel] RU: http://www.mvps.ru/Program/Default.aspx ES: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/?LN=es-es EN: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=AB32F8EE-8ED3-4AB9-ADDA-9E6C73C09A36 "Mark" <dxt44@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uRDm2CaXHHA.3272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Where is ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Calculating Age of person on admission date
In cell A1 I have the admission date to a longterm care home- eg. 05/30/2001. In cell B1 I have the birth date - eg. 02/23/1924. Can some guru give me a calculation to put in cell C1 that will give me the age (in years) of the individual when they entered as a resident?? Many thanks in advance, Alan How exact do you need this? If you subtract birthdate from admission date you'll get an integer number of days between the two dates. If you don't need micrometer precision you could divide resulting days by 365, and derive a number of years. This method doesn't account for leap ...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

Need calculated control to work
Have a subform with fields: first name, last name, phone, expiration date, membership status. Need the calculated control to display the total number of records that appear in the subform. How to I do this? -- jj Answered where you posted the same q. in the Forms group. ...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...

Can "Totals" be displayed in Advance Find results?
This seems like a question that would've been asked many times before, but I can't find any reference to is here. Can total search results be displayed in the search results pane? The only reference to a solution for this is by a company in Romania called Creative Software Solution. They have a screen grab at http://www.creativesolutions.ro/img/Customizations-GridCount.jpg. Anyone know how I can make the customization myself? Thanks! Andy. Dear Andy, There are few options. 1. Writing Reports and show total 2. Add Total as custom value and use javascript to add that va...