Where can I get the best template for a Family Address/Phone etc..

Should I use Access ro Excel?
0
cd1173 (22)

Use Outlook!
What would you use the list for?

Cheers

John
"cd" <cd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should I use Access ro Excel?

0
jp1 (93)
10/3/2004 9:11:44 PM
Microsoft has a Template for Access.

Personal address book database
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010185811033.aspx

I have not used it yet though.

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"cd" <cd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should I use Access ro Excel?

0
delouis (422)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Global Address List creation in the console
It makes no sense to us that the console interface for creating address lists is not available for creating global address lists. It would be helpful if the same options and the same wizard were available for dealing with global address lists, that are available for dealing with regular address lists. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Disable Auto Add of addresses
How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but when I get an email from them it is formatted different, and I have to "delete" that which comes up when using auto-complete, and then use the manual add to add the addressee to my email... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated You may disable it in Options Food Snobbery wrote: > How does one disable the auto add of email addresses? > > Often times, I already have the contact formatted in my address book, but > when...

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can't delete email #2

CListCtrl
Hi, Does anybody know an easy of removing the black vertical tracking line that appears while resizing columns? I've been trying to prevent it through HDN_ENDTRACK / HDN_TRACK, but I wasn't successfull. Is there a specific flag that I can set to disable it instead? Thanks in advance for your time, Best regards, -Onur I can't imagine why you'd want to do that, but here's my suggestion: Override the CListrCtrl and CHeaderCtrl class, and have your listview control use your derived header control. In the header control class, handle the WM_SETCURSOR message and load a d...

Can Not Reply To Emails

how to delete templates
I have publisher templates I wish to delete. Please how to do this. I have Excel 2003 Do you have Publisher? What OS? In Windows XP the Publisher templates are in a folder similar to this (hidden). C:\Documents and Settings\<<user name>>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Vista, also hidden C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "david winkley" <david winkley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABC03B00-049C-4...

How can I rename a database table?

What is the quickest way to get an xml based dataset to add entries to SQL Server?
Because there is no 'datareader' involved, what is the most efficient way to get an XML based dataset to be added to an SQL server dataset? I would hate to have to create a new SQL connection and iterate through making "executenonquery" for each row in the dataset. That seems horribly in-efficient. I know of no other way to get an xml based dataset to push data to the database though. Any pointers? Thanks for any pointers, Peter Robbins Freelance Programmer C#/PHP "MurdockSE" <murdock@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153922058.675709.165630@h48g2000cwc.go...

Can (or how can) I do this

outlook does not recognize my address book
whenever i open a new email to send, i will click on the 'to' button to insert addresses, nothing is listed in the dropdown menu. there are no addresses listed. when i go into 'properties' for contacts, the box to check to make 'contacts' the address book is not highlighted and i can't make that selection. i'm not sure what to do to make 'contacts' recognized as the address book. Make sure the Contact folder is enabled as an email address book, right click the folder choose Properties and Outlook Address Book ensure checkbox to enable as email a...

Creating Email Templates
Hello, In looking at the various resources, everyone seems to like the email template functionality .. although I do question one thing. Is it possible to create an email template for use in a workflow THAT IS NOT sent to the customer/account? From what I can tell, if you create an Opportunity/Account/Contact email template, all these automatically send the end account/customer the email. What I would like is when a new Opportunity is created to be sent to some Internal users only ... ie. the user's Manager to confirm the presence of a new Opportunity. This from the looks of th...

Can not archive