what is the formula to add totals from two different worksheets

I need to be able to add totals from different worksheets to a single
worksheet. I am having trouble with the sum functions I have tried them all.
I think
Thanks Suegeo
0
Suegeo (1)

Have you tried just
= <Select cell with total in worksheet 1> + < Select Cell with total in
Worksheet 2> etc.

"Suegeo" wrote:

> I need to be able to add totals from different worksheets to a single
> worksheet. I am having trouble with the sum functions I have tried them all.
> I think
> Thanks Suegeo
0
BJ (832)

help with formula please #2

Appending or Up-dating a formula

help with a formula #5

How do I syncronize my outlook contacts on two pc's?
I am using outlook XP on a P to P home network using windows 2000 pro on two computers. Is there a way of linking the contacts/address books so that if I up-date one the other is automatically up-dated too? Since you are on a peer to peer network there is not Exchange server so sharing mailbox and giving permission to share data is not available. Also your Outlook information is strored in personal folder (.pst file) on the local system. If the pst had been stored in central location on a server we could add that pst to the other system. I have not tried this but you may be able s...

Two version of Publisher on same box ?
I recently acquired a new computer. I have Office 2003 with SP1 and it includes Publisher 2003. Our church newsletter is created using Pub 2003. I tried to convert our church newsletter to web site format ( so that the newsletter can be posted to the web ) using the native tools of Pub 2003. I observed that the result is viewed fine in IE, but the result is pretty bad when using netscape 7.x or Firefox 1.0. ( I did review a lot of posts from this forum, and tried the suggestions of 'no vml' and 'no png', but it did not help. ) So, given that it appears that I can't change ...

Running Total from a Subform
I have a unbound control box (called textbox 20) in the details section on my subform that calculates unit price and units orders. The data source looks like this ...=[UnitPrice]*[UnitsOrdered] I want to get a running total set up on my main form. Before I do that I'm pretty sure I need to set up my header on the subform. In my subform, I entered another unbound textbox (called textbox 26) on the header with a datasource that looks like this =sum([textbox20]). Both of these control boxes are set to currency and when I try to preview the form, my header gives me a #...

Formula #29

Can offset be used in this formula?

Using a Portable Drive to Play Music Through WMP on Two Computers
I have two widely separated computers, each running XP and WMP11. From Computer1, I have backed up my music (WAV) files onto a Western Digital (WD) "My Passport Essential" portable drive. I have changed the WMP "Rip" folder on both computers to the (deeply embedded) WD folder to which the WAV files were copied. My intent is to eliminate all WAVs from both computers (freeing space), transport the WD between computers and play music from the WD. Playing the music from the WD through WMP on C1 works great. However, when using the WD with C2, much information...

Merging two tables based on a unique data field
I have two text files that I would like to merge into one based on a common data field. One has persons' names and addresses, the other has different information about each person. Both have a unique ID number that can be used to combine the data. What is the best way to bring them together? Using Excel? or Access? What process should I use to get the text data into the program? then to combine the data? I'd appreciate whatever help anyone can give. Thank you, Jeanne Import the data into two separate Access tables. Create a new query using both tables as the data source. Mak...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Weekday formula

Count formula within a named range.

Add data to excel series
I receive daily API transation data. Each day the data is provided via a text file. Data is in columns. First column is date, second column is API (35 different APIs), third column is transaction volume and fourth column is average response time. I would like to create a chart with date on the x axis, transaction volume on the y axis, and each API as its own series. I can create a base chart for a single day with all series. I am having a problems adding in addition series data for each additional day? Is there an easy way to add data to each series? Create a PivotTable (and PivotC...

add field to form from different table
I have a form - record source is t0103Issue.(see below for fields) I would like to add a text box with a field (LevelorAdj) from a different table(see below for LevelorAdj) Textbox is named LJ table t013IssueDesc (add LevelorAdj to form) IssueDescID IssueDesc LevelorAdj table t0103Issue (for form) IssueID RiskID IssueDescID How is this done? -- deb Deb, in the form's current event, add: LJ=dlookup("LevelorAdj","t013IssueDesc","IssueDescID = " & [IssueDescID]) UpRider "deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A710...

Formula to return a formula

Including a formula in a path name.

two-page e-mail created in publisher 2003
I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003. How do I get it to send BOTH pages at once. it is a continuation of the first page on to the second. Thanks! Meagan You can't - emails are a continuous "page". You could convert it to something else and insert them into a single email. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Meagan" <Meagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21948F73-9B20-4069-B1E2-AE8EB05B5C83@microsoft.com... >I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003....

FORMULA #14

RMS Add-ons???
Please tell me if anyone has solutions/suggestions/RMS add-ons available to mitigate system crashes especially for SO (with just one machine having both SO database and POS with SQL server 2005 express). How to deal with the case when crash is unrecoverable i.e. hard disks get damaged, how to retrieve sales data then? Secondly, how to deal with database size growth getting more than 4GB on SO with SQL Server 2005 express edition? Shifting to SQLSerevr Standard edition is out of question, cant do it... its a limitation. How to secure my sales data and how to keep RMS SO going? Some bod...

How to search and add a value from sheet1 to sheet2
Hi, Let's say you have one sheet with a list of products. Column1 = product name Column2 = product number I would like to have a cell on Sheet2, where I can start typing something, and it would let me see a list based on what I typed so far. E.g when I type "Volks" it should show a list of all Volkswagen Cars. If I then choose the value, it should use this value and add the product number in the cell next to it. What function should I use, or how can I do this? Thanks, Roel Roel You could use Data Validation drop-down list for the selecting the product name and VLOOKUP ...

formula wording
i dont know if you can do this..... if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language thanks if anyone can hel -- cutsygur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cutsygurl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 cutsygurl Wrote: > i dont know if you can do this..... > if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) > if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language &...