What does "Compile error in hidden module:Autoexec New" mean?

I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel
programs as well as new ones I am creating.
0
Karla (8)

A PDFMaker add-in problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410

--
Jim
"Karla" <Karla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel
| programs as well as new ones I am creating.

0
jrrech (1933)

I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel programs as well as new ones I am creating. A PDFMaker add-in problem. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Jim "Karla" <Karla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C336C6-10D3-40BE-8146-C0491DA16804@microsoft.com... |I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel | programs as well as new ones I am creating. ...