Web query

i'am trying to get data to a excel from a web site which
has a password to enter. web query option dose not allow
this. any ways to overcome this problem??
0
sathishs (3)

Simple query??
Hello All I have been wrestling for ages now with a query that I thought would be simple .. but can't get the output I want! I have a table [practice suppliers] with fields SUPPLIER and AUTO CATEGORY (and others). The field SUPPLIER is not a unique (key) field, but in fact it almost is: ~95% of the records in the table contain unique values in this field.Of the remaining ~5%, about half of the records for a given SUPPLIER value contain the same value of AUTO CATEGORY, and the other half contain different values for AUTO CATEGORY. I want a query that will return the number of diffe...

query destination field
How do you change a destination field of a query in Excel? I have the data from the query being sent to cell A4 but need it to go to cell A1. I tried the "edit query" option but with no luck albert I think you can just delete Rows 1:3 and it will adjust accordingly. -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "albert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E1E67B-F7A0-4FD3-A78E-C4E1CCC22453@microsoft.com... > How do you change a destination field of a query in Excel? I have the data from the query b...

Cashflow query to return previous valid field if date has null val
Hello guys! Hope someone can help as usual! I have designed a simple query to control my cashflow, pulling data from a topay_query and toreceive_query. I have managed to make all the calculations, no problem. The thing is that I have an "Accumulated payed" and "Accumulated received". When there's no moviment in a day these fields come out blank. How can I do that when there's no movement, the query would consider always the value of the previous valid field? THanks mate! How are your queries set up? Are you linking by day? Is one of your criteria to only ...

Web Service Discovery
Hey ! want to kno abt these topics web service discovery web service composition suppose, we ve many services, the client should dynamically know to can 1 of the n different services wsdl has the hard codded values related to the service, can v add our own tags to it, so specify some quality parameters..? basically wats the fundu of invoking a ws dynamically? code examples would be helpful... thnks a lot :) ...

Using Access Forms On the Web
I have never developed an Access DB for online use. I would like to develope some Access Forms to collect information OnLine. I am told by my IT department that ASP is required to get Forms working on line and we don't use ASP. However our Training Department is telling me otherwise, saying that ASP is NOT required to put forms designed in Access on to a web server. Could someone please clarify this for me? I can easily create a form in Access to collect user input. I want to put that form Online. Thank you very much for any input. On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:04:52 -0500, &q...

how do i up load from my pictures to advertising web site
how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:58:01 -0800, pictures <pictures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i up load from my pictures to an advertising web site Ask the administrator of the website. The technique will differ from site to site. In any case, this question does not appear to have anything to do with Visual Basic for Applications modules in Microsoft Access, which is the subject of this forum. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Sending Email With Outlook Or Even Web Access
When I'm sending an email through Outlook or even through Outlook Web Access i see that that i have a problem with the size of the attachment that I'm trying to send. The mail server is exchange 2003 ENT. We have Iron-port as mail-relay. I'm sending it between two of my sites i have no limits on the connector to that site the only limitations that i have is on Default delivery and its limit to 5MB (5120). I have no other limits set. When I'm sending Email with Attachment of 4MB i get an error that the email can't reach the recipient because the mail is to big. I have cha...

Queries and Now()
Hi Using Access 2007. I have a database in mdb format that records the information of customer sales on a web site. In the OrderDate field I am using Now() to record the date and time the order is placed. I also have a query which displays only currently open orders. When I view either the table or query data locally within Access the date/time information of each order displays correctly. Likewise, when I view the table data online via an ASP VB web page, the date/time information of each order displays correctly However, when I view query data online via an ASP VB web page, the da...

Make Table Query Question 07-21-07
Hello All: Access 2003 I have a make table query and one of the field is a $$$ dollar amount. I set the properties to "currency". However, in the table, the field type is "Number". Any ideas why this is happening? -Joe You could try typecasting the field in your query. For eample, if the design view shows the field like this: Amount: [Quantity] * [UnitPrice] try changing it to: Amount: CCur(Nz([Quantity] * [UnitPrice],0)) In general, the better solution is to design the table the way you want it, and then use an Append query to populate it, rather than a Ma...

Excel: Automatically Saving as Web Page
Hello all--Judging by the subject headings I see in this forum, I can tell that my problem is a relatively simple one. Well, hopefully, anyway. I suppose I ought to simply say what I'd like to have Excel do and perhaps some of you could tell me how that might be accomplished. Currently, I've successfully created a network of spreadsheets, where the value of one cell is pulled and copied into another cell in another spreadsheet (that value is then used to create a graph). The goal is to export that spreadsheet (the one containing the pulled value and resulting graph) as an html doc...

multi record query
I am taking 4 fields from a linked AS 400 database, the 4 fields are IDAREA = T IDAISL = RA IDBAY = IL1 IDLEVL = 9 I need the word "TRAIL19" to be my parameter for the information I need for a query to fill in the form and report Is there any way to combine these 4 feilds? On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:09:01 -0800, Norm <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: select IDAREA & IDAISL & IDBAY & IDLEVL as myCombinedField from myTable (of course you change myObjectNames to yours) -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I am taking 4 fields from a linked AS 4...

Outlook web access- message body lost when forwarding
Hi, A few of us in the office use outlook web access and recently 1 of these users has had a problem when forwarding mail from web access-the body of the original message is lost. According to him it's an inconsistent problem and I've been unable to replicate it. I can't see any setting that would cause this-any ideas? We are using win 2000 server. thanks ...

Tables/Queries
Hello, I've seen some posts regarding a similar problem to what I'm having but cant find the resolutution! I have a database with tableA which contains basic inventory info. I have a field in tableA named location. There is a second table (tableB) which has a list of all the locations our company delivers to. I've been warned to stay away from lookup fields, so I'm using combo boxes on the form to look up the location and then populate the location field in tableA when the value is selected. Here is the issue (and again, I've found some posts similar): Running a...

query form 12-29-09
I have a form that opens when you run a query for an employee name. It does exactly what it is suppose to do. It displays all information that I have requested. The problem I am having is when I enter a name of an employee that is not in the database the form comes back as a grayed out box. Is there any way to set the form or query to prompt the user that the name is not in the database and allow the user to run the query again. Eric Check to see if record exist before you open the form. If you are using a command button to open your form containing code like the follow...

Queries independent of accents?
Hello! We have a DB of people from many countries. Some names contain chars with accents like � or � and other types of accents. Is there a way of searching all names in the DB containing any kind of accent without specifiying the acctents used? Is there a function like f("�") = "e" where f is the function I look for. Thx in advance! Fritz Fritz Do you store the data as NAVARCHAR(n) datatype? Have you specify N just before a value in WHERE condition? Hmm, I think may want to take a look into REPLACE function to remove accents "Fr...

Access Application on the Web
I have a rather complex Access multi user application developed and working over our network (front end - back end). The application handles the management and tracking of residential homeowner warranty claims. Instead of having a frontend on each computer, we would like to make this an entirely internet web-based application where anyone with the passcodes could log in from any internet enabled computer (not having Access installed on that computer), from any location and be able to run the application. Is this possible with MS Access or does the application need to be rewriten in s...

Help on muliple table queries
Hi all, I wonder if you can help. I have 5 tables of data with the same column names. I want to run a query which includes all records from all tables within a certain time period using a from/to date. Is this possible/simple, and how do I do it!! Thanks Natalie Hello Natalie. "Natalie" wrote: > Hi all, > I wonder if you can help. I have 5 tables of data with the same > column names. I want to run a query which includes all records from > all tables within a certain time period using a from/to date. > > Is this possible/simple, and how do I do it...

MSCRM Web: E-mail signature
How can you get MSCRM Web version to stamp each e-mail with "signature" containing name, address & phone. It appears that you can's attach a text file "signature" without resorting to an e-mail template. This is bad - even for a 1.0 product from MS. While we are talking about e-mail probems on the e-mail client version... 2 more questions 1. Is there a "fix" for e-mails (in & out) to have the normal word wrap - instead of one continuous line? 2. The enter key returns 2 lines instead of one. Why? A shift-enter provides a single line. Any wor...

Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition cannot connect to Exchange Server 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have been using Entourage 2008 to connect to our Exchange server since it's release (part of Office 2008) and I have recently followed the instructions to update it to the Web Services Edition. I am now unable to connect to my Exchange account with this version but as soon as I re-install the 'normal' version of Entourage 2008 everything works. <br><br>Is there something I need to enable on the Exchange 2007 server to allow the Web Services Edition to connect? ...

Error Exporting Access Query Results to Excel
I'm having 2 different problems exporting query results from Access to Excel (Office 2007). Problem 1: I do what I've always done, in Access VBA get ADO recordset from query results, instantiate Excel, get a range object, use the range object's CopyFromRecordset method. This has always worked in the (pre-Office 2007) past for me. It is much easier than iterating records and columns and assigning values to cells. Now, I get an error -2147467259 Automation Error Unspecified Error. I'm guessing this is because 2 of my recordset fields are pictures in Attach...

MS Query instead of "Edit OLE DB Query"
Hello all, I am having a problem with editing some existing queries within Excel 2003 workbooks. When clicking on the "Edit Query" button from the External Data toolbar, I now get the "Edit OLE DB Query" dialog box, instead of MS Query, which was the interface that I previously would get. Is there a way to switch this back? I have been using Office 2003 on Windows XP Pro SP2. I recently had Microsoft Update upgrade my version of Office 2003 from SP2 to SP3. The problems appear to have started after that. I can still create new queries in Excel using MS Query, which is...

CRM Web
I am hoping that someone can help me. I have installed Microsoft CRM on a small business server. The url to the website is http://crmweb when I enter the URL, I get a DNS error, Cannot find server or DNS Error. I checked dns and also checked IIS. It all looks good, I am not sure what I did wrong. Any help would be much appreciated. what happens if you do http://localhost or http://localhost:5555 ? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "jaks" <jaks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FEF390...

Moving Parameter Queries
I have created a Parameter Query that imports transactions from an Access Database on my 'C' drive to "work out the bugs". It works just fine, however when I move it (as well as the related dqy file and the database) to a shared network drive so that others can access it, it sends back an ODBC driver error message. I am at a loss as to how to remedy this situation without recreating the query (very time consuming) at the new location Has anyone run into this before Any efforts will be much appreciated Tom Sounds like a confused link - am assuming your query pulls from a...

Append Query 08-21-07
I have two tables. Table A has 349,353 records. Table B has 377,787 records. I need to add the 28, 434 records that are not in table A but are in table B. Table A and B have a unique 6 digit number as its primary Key. When I attempt to run an append query from B to A, I get an error message stating it did not add 28, 434 records due to Key Violations. Sorting the unique 6 digit numbers tells me right off the bat that there are some in B that are not in A, yet when I attempt an append query, it tells me there are Key violations. I even selected on specific record whose 6 digit number I ...

xPath query #2
I'm trying the select a element based on values of two attributes. In the Xml doc i need to look at an attribute minVal and maxVal. if the Value I'm passing in in the xPath is greate than min "and" less than max, I'll want to pull all the attributes of that element. Is this possible with xPath? I'm able to easily query 1 attribute, but not two. Thanks TR TR wrote: > I'm trying the select a element based on values of two attributes. In > the Xml doc i need to look at an attribute minVal and maxVal. if the > Value I'm passing in in th...