wats ur answer

one advantage to online communication

Formula giving incorrect answer...
I have the following formula in cells B2:B16 =INDEX(Schedule!$B$1:$B$1300,SMALL(IF(Schedule!$A$1:$A$1300=$A$1,ROW(Schedule!$A$1:$A$1300)),1)) That formula works fine. However, I have the following formula in cells A2:A16 =IF(OR(B2="BAL",B2="BOS",B2="NYY",B2="TB",B2="TOR",B2="CWS",B2="CLE",B2="DET",B2="KC",B2="MIN",B2="LAA",B2="OAK",B2="SEA",B2="TEX"),"AL","NL") For some reason I get NL in all of the column A cells even if the cells ...

Share Ur Photos with Ur Friends & Have Fun among ur Group
http://36lives.com/r/scripts/t.php?a_aid=77d68e44&a_bid=07032757 ...

wat
im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re start "jadawatts" <freemen@microsoft> wrote in message news:ezWbmSQALHA.5808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re > start Vampirefo Spell Check. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA jadawatts wrote: > im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re > start Did your parents give you p...

wats up
hi dad ...

IS there a simple wat to create a query form
I would love my users (11 to 17 year olds) to be presented with a form containing a field where they can request a Merit Badge and have the form look up all valid counselors for that merit badge. The archetecture is in place to do this with a merit badge list for them to choose from and a list of counselors with links to their information (name, phone, etc.) I just can't seem to get it to work! Any ideas?? -- Dick Patton Boy Scout Troop 403 On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:45:01 -0700, Dick Patton <DickPatton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would love my users ...

wats up
hay girl its avary its avary Hay is for horses. --=20 Gary VanderMolen "collin williams" <COLLIN WILLIAMS_@MICROSOFT.COM> wrote in message = news:uBcmVPN6KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hay girl its avary its avary ...

Answering a mail
When I want to answer to a mail I sometimes get in Outlook my signature that appears on the top of the message looks very odd. It is about 2 (two) pages with a lot of characters like +/v8APAAh-DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC +ACI--//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN+ACIAPg- +ADw-HTML xmlns+AD0AIg- http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40+ACI- xmlns:o +AD0- +ACI- urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office+ACI- xmlns:w and I cannot send the maul. Anybody who knows the problem ...

NOT ANSWERED: No notification for new emails in Outlook 2003 when server side rule is applied
Hi all, I have recently upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2003 and am experiencing a problem such that I only receive notifications (envelope icon in system tray) when a new mail arrives directly in my inbox after a server side rule has been applied. I am aware of the fact that desktop alerts will only work when applied to a specific rule and that they can only run as a client side rule I am only really concerned in seeing the envelope icon. All of the rules that I had in Outlook 2000 used to work fine as a server side rule and I would still be issued notification, however, since upgrading they...

wats up

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

CRichEditCtrl and Access
How can I take the data from a CRichEditCtrl and save it to an Ole Object Field in Access? "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23TXro3YnDHA.1072@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I take the data from a CRichEditCtrl and save it to an Ole Object > Field in Access? Looking through the DAO documentation I have, I noticed no actual Ole Object type. Do you mean saving the data as a long binary? If so, you can use the StreamIn and StreamOut members of the CRichEditCtrl class to save to a CByteArray and load that to the database. Of course, t...

"xe" -- Wat is it?
Hi all Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword "XE". In other words does this keyword ("XE") has anything to do with XML. Thanks for your answer in advance, regards karthik. According to the specs, No. Pray tell, why do you ask? Are you running into issues? -Naraen --- "karthik" <karthik_mcc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:0F6F95D6-8D00-4939-AB89-FFB5827E17BD@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword "XE". In other words doe...

How do I reveal answers in an Excell Quizsheet
This has been driving us mad in the office for days now. It's an excell quiz containting lots of little characatures. Essentially under each little picture there are 2 boxes. The top one is empty and the bottom one has " WRONG " written in it. When you get the correct name in the top box the wrong changes to correct and your score goes up by 1.. Suffice to say we've all given up on several of them but how can i " reveal " the remaining answers? I used to cut and paste the quizzes into a blank sheet and then autosize the columns to reveal the answers but this ain&#...

wats ur answer
one advantage to online communication ...

Need help with definitive answer (restricting access to a public folder)
Hi, all! Using Exchange 2k3 on back end, with OWA client (soon to be Outlook 2k3, but not for a month). Workstations are XP/Pro (latest everything). Current system is Groupwise 6.0.3, and we're migrating users over to Exchange 2k3. OK, here's the deal: one of our users has a series of GW folders (email) that are shared with a couple other users. We are going to be migrating all of the GW accounts over to Exchange over the next few weeks, and until ALL of the users are migrated and we can then get the workstation into the domain, they'll be using OWA to access their Exc...

WAT IS THIS?
Anyone out there wat is this public conversation thing? I am really confused!! This is a Usenet group. This particular one is intended to allow people having problems with doing conversions in Access (the database product that's part of Office Professional) to ask questions and get them answered. It is not "chat". -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) <woodylauren@gmail.com> wrote in message news:BFC9EFD8.D4%woodylauren@gmail.com... > Anyone out there wat is this public conversation thing? I am really > confused!...

Finding answers to my posts
I'm surprised you guys haven't thought of this in all these years, but there seems to be no easy way to find one's posts. I have posted a few questions in recent weeks and the only way there seems to be to look for them is to search for some potential keywords from memory. Isn't there a way to look them up by my login ID? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follo...

Questions and answers
Does anybody knows where can I get some kind of questions and answers for practicing with the Adventureworks database? thanks, alex. On Mar 12, 4:33=A0pm, "alex" <alexwar...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does anybody knows where can I get some kind of =A0questions and answers = for > practicing with the Adventureworks database? > > thanks, > alex. BOL (Books Online) the SQL Server documentation, has plenty of examples using Adventureworks. Note that if you are using SQL2008 there is a version of AdventureWorks for SQL2008 on codeplex however most ...

Earn Money With Ur Website
Earn Money With Ur Website.Post Ads In Ur Website and get paid for every click which ur visitors clicks.more clicks more money.want to know how? Visit www.getmoneyonline.110mb.com ...

LIST OF "WINDOWS 7" NEWSGROUPS (Windows7, Win7)
Where is 'Windows7" Nesgroup? This question is being asked here (on microsoft.public.windows.vista.general): methodically, weekly (if not more often), so it became a "sticky note" everyone is tired of answering. Some of us feel that the question is repeated by people too lazy to Google or learn for themselves. Let's answer this question once & for ALL, only problem I can't make this Article a "sticky note" also (unlike the question - ironically), let's hope these people can SEARCH & LOCATE my answer, here it goes: ***************...

i wat seeu
If there is a large group of girls chasing, is not feeling very confused <sirrlascar@aol.com> wrote in message news:866501E9-C570-4DD6-B9EF-9CFDDCA51748@microsoft.com... > If there is a large group of girls chasing, is not feeling very confused Your translation program is not doing a very good job -- that doesn't make any sense. This newsgroup is for technical discussion of Microsoft Access database software. You need a chat room, or pen pals newsgroup... and you will not find one in the "microsoft.public..." hierarchy of newsgroups. Larry Linson ...

Help question answer please up grading from 2000-2003
I am updating from office outlook 2000 to 2003. I am not comp. savy but trying to do a safe update and need some advice. I backed up all office files, contacts e-mails etc to a PST. When I installed 2003 disk it asked me to remove 2000 first. So I asume the procedure I would do is to add/remove 2000 install 2003 and import back the PST. sounds easy I thought since this was a update that it did everything Automactily Should my 2000 PST back up restore to the 2003 office when installed ? If I remove 2000 I have no disks to reinstall if things should go south thats why I am ...

Get the answers! (Dutch)
http://www.microsoft.com/netherlands/msdn/events/SDC2005.aspx ...

Answers Forum Categories
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CAFA59.E48930F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know where or how to suggest changes to the Answers Forum = categories? Take this one for example "Office Programming." Sure it = sounds right for people who may be looking for answers, but I believe it = is wrong for the people who are willing to spend their time providing = the answers. Under the old and far better method of public newsgroups, there was one = or...

Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program
Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is installed or not in a system. On May 17, 8:24=A0am, Coolguy <Cool...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is instal= led > or not in a system. for example: gwmi -comp computername win32_product | select name (though this only shows applications installed with windows installer) ...