Viewing Access Code in Windows 2000

I have an Access 2000 Database that was written by a programmer long gone.  I
when I open the database it starts the access application.  I want interrupt
the application an view that code and tables.  What Key sequence do I use to
perform this.

I haven't done access in about 6 years so I for got how.

Thanks

0
LarryBird (16)

Alt+F11.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Larry Bird" <LarryBird@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an Access 2000 Database that was written by a programmer long gone.
> when I open the database it starts the access application.  I want
> interrupt
> the application an view that code and tables.  What Key sequence do I use
> perform this.
>
> I haven't done access in about 6 years so I for got how.
>

> Thanks

0
ng1 (1444)

Access violation when hook is installed; after WM_NCDESTROY of SysShadow window
I am setting a WH_CALLWNDPROC hook for the current thread using SetWindowsHookEx. When interacting with the file open/save dialogs of applications, I get a 'access violation' whenever a tooltip is about to be destroyed. The tooltip is associate with a shadow window having class name 'SysShadow' ; this window receives the WM_NCDESTROY message. My hook receives all messages upto this point. However, the crash occurs next ...... First-chance exception at 0x77d4e63b in notepad.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000. Unhandled exception at 0x77d4e63b in...

smartlist window
The smartlist left window which lists the smartlists is very wide for our users. They would rather want to see the space utilized by the smartlist results. Can the left section of the smartlist window be narrowed down? This is Great Plains 9.0 Unfortunately, not. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jack Tundra" wrote: > The smartlist left window which lists the smartlists is very wide for our > users. They would rather want to see the space utilized by the smartlist > results. > > Can the left section of the smartlist window be narrowed down? This is Great > Pla...

Windows 2003 Office 2003 MUI
Hello Will MSCRM 4.0 Support MUI Platforms? Thanks for any help Regards, M. Tomes ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Access to mail boxes
Hi all We run an exchange 2000 server in an win 2000 exvironment. I've been asked to see if an Administrator has been using his rights to access other peoples mailboxs, does anyone know of a way I can monitor weather an administrator has been or has access to another users mailbox w ...

Links sent not working in windows mail
If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable to open it at the other end. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. That may be a problem on the recipient's end that you cannot fix. Email yourself and see if the links work. If they do, then you don't have a problem, the recipient does. steve "alex mungo" <alex mungo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7550BA2-2794-4EFC-B6A4-C458D8958EF0@microsoft.com... > If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable > to > open it at the other...

outlook 2000 automatic sedn/receive
i just switched to outlook form outlook express. It installed o.k. I can't get it to send/receive automatically. only way to receive messages is to go to "TOOLS", "send/receive" and then it goes out to the server and gets the mail. If you click "send/receive" on the tools bar, it does nothing. anyone with any ideas would be appreciated thanks mikey You need to set an automatic polling interval under Tools->Options->Mail Delivery. And also check the box to send immediately when connected. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies ...

Bank Transfer " Access to CheckBook denied"
I have quite a strange problem. I have a user who is failing to Transfer funds from one CheckBook to another. Under Bank Transfer Entry Window when the user tries to select a CHECK BOOK ID he receives a message that he does not have access to CheckBook. But the funny thing is that the user has been granted access to the CHECK BOOK under CHECK BOOK Acess. And I checked his status in the Check Book table and its set to 1. I have refreshed security permissions for the user under Advanced Security for forms,reports and smarlist for the Cashbook Model. Any ideas where I should start lookin...

Outlook Web Access #46
I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error". We are using Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. I recently uninstalled Surf Control e-mail filter. I believe this uninstalled or coruppted files that exchange uses. When I go into Exchange Admin MMC, the snap ins for IMAP4, NNTP, POP3, and SMTP do not open. Any one know where the .dll are for these snap ins so I can reinstall them from the exchange server CD? Thanks, Bruce Bruce <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot access OWA, Users receive an "HTTP 500 Interna...

Using Access Reports in other EXE file
Hello I'd like to use access reports from any access version XP, 2000 or 97; because of the easy way to build such reports. Have you ever found or built any solutions permitting to reuse such access reports objects in other exe files, developped in Visual Basic, Visual Studio or even Delphi.... Thanks a lot for your suggestions Hi. Most programming languages support launching an executable, so the Snapshot Viewer executable would be a good choice for viewing reports exported from Access as Snapshot (*.SNP) files. Access would not need to be installed on the computer in order to view ...

How do I use Access 97 on a PC which has Access 2003, windows XP
I have a library of books catalogued o n Access 97 on a software prog using 97. I now have a new PC with XP and Access 2003 and cannot access programme or dat e though it is saved on PC. What do you mean that by "cannot access programme". How are you trying to use it? Just for the record, I have both Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on my Windows XP machine, and have no issues using both, even concurrently. A "problem" is that the file association for .MDB (and .MDE) files will be reset each time you use Access so that the most recently used version is what wil...

Forms in two differant views

View Webpage

HTML code fragment options not available in Publisher 2000
Neither the tool on the left toolbar for inserting html code fragment, or the function in the Insert Menu are available. They are both grayed out. How do I create html code fragment in Publisher 2000? You will need a web page built to do it. Start Publisher, create part or all of a web page, then do a File, Save as a web page. Now select Insert, Html code fragment, select an area on your web page (anywhere you can move it later) with the mouse pointer with a left click. A window will open allowing you to write the code for the fragment. -- Don Vancouver, USA "smsbear1" &l...

Access not enforcing referential integrity!!!
Howdy. Using Acc 2007. Have two tables related one-to-many. Ref. integrity being enforced, without any cascading updates or deletes. Data in both tables. Problem: I can add new records to the many-side table, without any value for the foreign key, and the new record is created without error or prompt from Access. I can do this both in the child table directly, and using a form/subform. On the other hand, if I create a new child record and enter a FK value that doesn't exist in the parent table, I get a message saying that a related record in the parent table is require...

Code Interferes with other Worksheet Change Events.
Hi All, I obtained code from a thread "Automatically fill down formulas when adding a record" and modified it because I had more formulas in more columns to carry down to new records. It works but it also interferes with other Worksheet_Change events. If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo CleanUp: With Target If .Value <> "" Then Application.EnableEvents = False 'Here are the formulas to carry down to new records. ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Bar Graph on Form (rectangle control code)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd758785.aspx This website gives a good description of how to use a small amount of coding to have a rectangle controlled by a field value on a report appear as a bar graph when you print preview. I would like to do something very similar, show a bar graph within a form based on a field's percentage (between 0 and 1). In the example they put the code into the OnFormat event property. I would like my bar graphs to appear upon opening the form. Hope that I can use very similar code as in the example but what would I put it in... OnLoad...

Coustom view

access out of memory
I have loaded office 97 onto new computer with xp prof. When trying to load access97 I get an out of memory message. I'm not out of memory,apart from in real life. Any advice or fixes? Cheers ...

5.5 eEnterprise
Per the docs Release 5.5 for Microsoft SQL supports only SQL 6.5 and SQL 7.0. Copyright 1999, Great Plains Software, Inc. -- has anyone tried running it on SQl Server 2000??? What was your result??? Can it be done???? Thanks. Jen Hi Jen, Yes have tried running it. It will work, BUT only to a limited degree. You CANNOT perform AT A MINIMUM any of the following functions, as the application code makes use of MSSQL system stored procs and system level tables & views that are no longer available in SQL 2000. CREATE A COMPANY CREATE A USER ASSIGN ACCESS TO A COMPNAY FOR A USER CHANGE U...

OL98 start up view