View all linked cells?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all link
in a given workbook?

Similar to looking at the source code to a website.

Thank you for you time

Hi
maybe not exactly what you're looking for but see
http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all
links
> in a given workbook?
>
> Similar to looking at the source code to a website.
>
> Thank you for you time!
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

Links sent not working in windows mail
If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable to open it at the other end. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. That may be a problem on the recipient's end that you cannot fix. Email yourself and see if the links work. If they do, then you don't have a problem, the recipient does. steve "alex mungo" <alex mungo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7550BA2-2794-4EFC-B6A4-C458D8958EF0@microsoft.com... > If I send a link in an email using windows mail, the recipient is unable > to > open it at the other...

I can't quite figure out how to solve this... so here goes... I'm making a report template in Word that has several links to an Exce spreadsheet. When finished, I would like to be able to reuse thi combination (ie: make copies of both files) while maintaining th links. However, if I copy the Excel file, it is not linked t anything; if I copy the Word file, it maintains the links the origina Excel. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Thanks for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com FYI - I tried recording a macro to update the links automatically, bu that d...

importing activity records and linking to account, contact, and op
Anyone can help me on importing phone call, appointment and task records and link to account, contact and opprotunity records. While I was successful in importing account, contact and opportunity records into CRM4 with proper links. I am having difficulty with acitivity records and link to appropriate account, contact and opportunity records. I've got all the phone call, appointment and tasks records into CRM but only partial records are linking to account, contact, and opportunity records via update of regardingobjectid. How does activitypointer table factor into this? Apprec...

go to next cell and paste question
I am writing a macro that is supposed to take certain cells from a "interface" page, remove them, and paste to a string of cells o another. That is easy, but I cant figure out how to make them go t another set of cells, if the ones I recorded are filled. Example: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/4/2004 by Lane Lacy ' ' ActiveWindow.LargeScroll ToRight:=17 ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 239 ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=10 Range("IV2:IV7").Select Selection.Copy Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Cut Sheets("productivity&qu...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

linking pictures
I have seen the many discussions on linking pictures and am running into trouble. I am using Access 2003. I have tried using the sample "Pictures2k" but can't figure out where I am going wrong. The form is based off a query, which brings together a bunch of information. 1. Placed photos in the same folder as the database. 2. Created a text field in our records table, named per 2k instructions 3. Added the name of one of the photographs to the field (example: name.jpg) 4. Added the field to the query from which the form is based 5. Created a picture frame, renamed it ...

File:// Linking...
Why is it that when you link something in Outlook with file:// when clicking on the link it returns the error Outlook 2000: "Cannot find the file 'file://Q:\blahblahblah' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available." Outlook 2003 "Cannot find the file "Q:\blahblahblah'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct." It used to work before any service releases to Outlook 2000 were applied. There are typically no spaces in the filename and if they are I usually replace th...

linking charts to one database
I want the same chart from the same database to be linked to two different worksheets so that any changes made will transfer to both charts. ...

hiding 0 from a cell
I can't figure out why this doesn't work, I keep getting circular references. i have 3 workbooks. 1 is a summary linked to other 2 which are stored in a different drive. The summary is I:\abc\etc\[summary.xls]sheet 1'!$d$6). At the moment the cell inwhich this reference sits has 00:00 which is mm:ss. I want this cell to remain empty until the cell from which it is linked is populated with a figure. so =if(c4=0,'','I:\abc\etc[summary.xls]sheet1'!$d$6) The response is "the formula you typed contains an error etc etc. I followed what I thought I had to but...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

formula in cells
I'm going to try and explain this a little better and give you the actual cells that I am trying to calculate: I have net pay in cell B8, withdraws in cell C8 and the Balance in D8. I would like row D to add B, subtract C and display the balance. So when I put in the next paycheck on B9, D9 will reflect the amount from D8, add to it B9, subtract C9 if a value is there and display the balance in D9. I would like the cells in Column D for the last value entered to be blank until data is entered into them and not display the last balance the whole way down the spread sheet. Does this...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Link for invite not working
Exchange 2003 sp2 When a user opens an appointment in OWA the url given for the appointment does not work. Example of the URl: http://servername/exchange/username/calendar/lunch-10.EML?cmd=open ...

Copy tab name to a cell or opposite
What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get the tab name autmatic to a cell or the other way around? It will be nice to type a name once - no mistakes and time saving when you use a lot of pages (sheets) and refere to form the first sheet in abook. Try the below formula to retrive the tab name to a cell...To name the tab as per cell you would require a VBA solution =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,99) -- Jacob "RG" wrote: > What is the the index of the name of the tab? Who can I get ...

Calendar View?

Do Not count blank cells
Hi all!! I have been trying to figure out how to NOT have excel count blank cells when it is counting my information that my formulas are telling it to count. This is my current formula (array): =SUMPRODUCT(--(oc!$C$1:$C$1000=435),--(oc!$H$1:$H$2000="approved"),--(oc!$D$1:$D$1000="telemedicine") I have to put a space in each blank cell (which could be a bunch) Thanks Dee -- imjustme ------------------------------------------------------------------------ imjustme's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26854 View this thread:...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...