VBA References Question

As I have never worked with Referenced Workbooks I have a
questions before I get too deep into it.  The referenced
workbook automatically opens when the source workbook is
opened.  I wanted two workbooks so I could keep the source
workbook's size small.

When the source workbook is the focus and the user clicks
on "file, send to": will it only send the source document
and not the referenced document.  If the referenced
document is sent too, it will defeat my purpose????

SDC
0
anonymous (74725)

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Simple question on Cursor
Hello, I have a simple dialog box application and I would like to change the cursor from an arrow to an hourglass when I press a button. In my OnClick event, I have this code void Button::OnClick() { hCursor=AfxGetApp()->LoadStandardCursor(IDC_WAIT); .... hCursor=AfxGetApp()->LoadStandardCursor(IDC_ARROW); } Can someone explain to me on how to get this working? Thank-you Hello Try using BeginWaitCursor() then later EndWaitCursor() Regards, Elias "dmoss22922" <dmoss22922@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:eoJxEphcDHA.2904@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello,...

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

reference to closed workbook
the INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, wha is a solution to this? I am trying to reference a cell in a closed workbook on a sheet tha has the same name as the active sheet, so I want to be able to us MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("]",CELL("filename"))+1,255) in the referenc to the other workbook... thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "buckyduke >wrote... > INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, what > is a solution to this? > > I am trying to reference a cell in a closed wor...

vba select field