VBA: move to the next cell down from anywhere in the sheet

I am deleting rows based on a value in a column (< 16) and if the valu
is 16 or greater I want to move down to the next row and check tha
value and so on.  i am using a Do Until value = "".

What is the code for moving down to the next cell below ActiveCell

--
jm
jmp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2903

Activecell.Offset(1,0).Select

I would not recommend this though.  If you want to delete rows, loop
backwards through the range (from the bottom up).  If you don't, this will
happen:

You'll deal with row 15 and delete the row
Row 16 becomes row 15 and so on (everything shifts up)
Most users, though, forget this, and go on to the next iteration in the
loop... which is the current row 16 (previously 17 before it moved up)

To avoid that issue, try something like this:

Sub Delete()
    Dim x               As Long
    Dim LastRow         As Long
    LastRow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
    For x = LastRow To 1 Step -1
        If range("A" & x).value < 16 then rows(x).entirerow.delete
    Next x
End Sub

--
Ken Puls