VBA Help Files #2

Kabel and Dibben - VBA Help files not on my installation
CD any further clues as to where I can go on MSFT sites to
find and download these files? Will start searching now
yet could not find yesterday! TX JHAM

Has been a long time since I installed Excel 97 and do not have the CD
available.

I think I remember that when originally installing the same thing happened to
me when I chose the basic install......No VBA help files.

Next time around I chose "Custom Install" and the VBA Help files were
automatically downloaded and installed from the 'net.

If you have the CD try the above "custom install" choice.

I don't think you will find the files by searching the 'net.

Gord

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:55:10 -0700, <Hamilton3576@bellsouth.com> wrote:

>Kabel and Dibben - VBA Help files not on my installation
>CD any further clues as to where I can go on MSFT sites to
>find and download these files? Will start searching now
>yet could not find yesterday! TX JHAM

0
Gord
8/17/2004 4:52:10 PM

0
anonymous (74722)

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Linking a graph to a csv file
**Excel 2002 Hello, I'm sure this is exceedingly easy, but somehow, I'm screwing this up. I ultimately need to have a self- updating PowerPoint file (client mandates a ppt file). According to ppt's help, that means I have to use linked Excel graphs, not embedded ppt graphs. However, my programmer will be supplying me with tons of csv files. When I try to create an excel file with a data link to a csv file, it tells me that it can't update it unless I open the source file. I *can't* take the time to open each csv - there will be hundreds. What am I missing wi...

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

outlook 2000 help file

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Please Help
I keep getting this Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1a BCP1: 00005003 BCP2: 8A000000 BCP3: 00005BFD BCP4: B67AF009 OS Version: 6_1_7600 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 Files that help describe the problem: C:\Windows\Minidump\122609-26379-01.dmp C:\Users\Johnbebe\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38891-0.sysdata.xml Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our p...

List Shows Private Files
DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? Whenever I save an attachment, and go to the drop down menu for file name, I am shown a list of dozens of files recently accessed on the computer (not just files accessed by Outlook Express). This occurs even if recent cocuments is turned off in Windows XP and even if the recent documents folder for Windows XP has been cleared. This shows too much! Others using Outlook Express on the same computer can potentially view the file names of every document, image, and device recently accessed. Where is the folder to clear this data out of? duncan <anonym...

Memory Usage When Playing WMV HD Files
Hi all, When I watch a WMV HD file using WMP11, the file appears to start up and play well until I try to fast forward / jump to another part of the file, then the player just stops and after watching via the task manager, WMP memory usage goes through the roof ie. gigabytes and ultimately the player crashes. Have reinstalled the player, have tried various codecs etc but all appears to be unsuccessful. System is XP based, E6600 cpu with 4gb PC6400 memory and 8800GTS 640mb graphics. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Dumb question: what video card d...

To increase the upload file limit ONLY for one site collection
Hi, I have more than 1900 site collections on a web application. I know I can modify the upload file limit thru the CA or directly on the Web config file. However, I do not want to change the setting for all the site collections. I need to be able to change the setting only for a particular site collection. Is there anyway I can add manualy that entry in the web config file. Has anyone tried? Is this possible? Thanks in advance, Antonio ...

Birthday / Anniversary Help
Hi, Wonder if someone here can answer this question! In previous versions of Outlook I'm sure I've seen a feature where if you store a birthday in the calendar, the birthday automatically increments year-on-year, providing a helpful reminder of how old that person is...only I can't find this feature in Outlook / Office 2003.... How / where do I find this feature? Cheers Lee There's nothing built into Outlook that will do this...perhaps you had an add-in or a macro that would do it? Where did the incremented age value show up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** M...

Mailbox Cleanup Agent #2
Hi. We need to delete a few mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 Server. We've deleted the AD acounts but when we go into system nanager and try to choose purge, it's greyed out. Our retention period for deleted mailboxes is 30 days. Can we run the cleanup agent now on the live system to speed up the deletion of the mailboxes? Or is it not recommended? Thanks Matt On 3 May 2006 06:37:15 -0700, "Jim C" <matt_hather@o2.co.uk> wrote: >Hi. > >We need to delete a few mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 Server. > >We've deleted the AD acounts but when we g...

svhost.exe: A CRM-related File?
Hello all. McAfee VirusScan has suddenly notified me that it detected a "potentially unwanted file" on the machine that I am using to host an ActionPack version of Microsoft CRM. This is an SBS installation, with everything running on one test machine. Here is the warning from McAfee: ---------------- Potential Unwanted Program Detected! The file C:\WINNT\System32\svhost.exe is a Potentially Unwanted Program (ServU-Daemon) ---------------- When I try to move the file to the desktop, I am alerted that it is in use and cannot be moved (no surprise, huh?). The interesting thin...

Opening Files #5
When I first open Excel ( Office 2003) it goes to the wrong file. How can I get it to open intially the file I want ? Thank You -- George E To set up your main file in XL: <Tools> <Options <General> tab, And in the "Default File Location" box, Enter the path to whatever drive, and directory and file that you want. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "George E...

Macro Help #11
Hello, Need help with a Macro. I have a work book with multiple sheets. I need to make a master sheet from all the others, that will combine all the data. The first column of all the sheets contains the product model number and how all will be organized. Also if possible, when master sheet is made, can the information be assorted ascending and also if duplicate data can be removed. Thanks for any help, JR ...

Multipage newsletter in the body of an email
I knew that Don had a website where I could find his organization's newsletter. I just sent him the results of that process I posted about the other day. I'm anxiously awaiting his comments. (Just because I can send it to myself and it looks fine doesn't mean it will to others.) :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...