VBA Editor Menu Bar and Toolbar disappears

Sometimes when I am using the VBA Editor, the view changes, making the
Toolbars and Menu Bar disappear. What can i do to prevent this from
occurring, and how can I get back to a normal view, other than closing
it out?
Also, if i open the VBA Editor, and then close it, it will reopen on
its own. Can this be prevented?

Thanks...

Tonso
0
Tonso

Attached Toolbars Macros

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Exporting a toolbar
Excel 2003 I've created a personal toolbar, which includes specific canned command buttons, as well as about six "designer" buttons which I created to activate several formatting macros. I'd like to recreate this toolbars, along with the embedded macros, to a different computer. What is (are) the file(s) I should copy over, and in what folder(s) are they? -- PT I think you'l have many fewer problems if you create the toolbar on the fly when the workbook opens (and destroy that toolbar when the workbook closes). For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I rea...

Worksheet tabs disappearing
Hi Group, I have an Excel 2000 workbook which I am getting reports of worksheets missing. The workbook has custom menus and the delete worksheet option is not available and the right mouse tab menus are disabled. Can a worksheet be deleted or dragged out of a workbook by error? Any light on this would be great Regards Don Sometimes when you hide and unhide worksheets by macro the tabs of the newly unhidden sheets are to the left of the first visible tab. People often don't think to scroll the sheet tabs to the left to find them. -- Jim "donh" <donhartuk@gmail.com&g...

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

vba select field

VLOOKUP in VBA

Disappearing Fonts
I wonder if there's something strange going on with Microsoft Updates or something. My wife's XP machine and my Vista/64 system both are having font-loss problems concurrently... and we don't even share a network. Those fonts in the system's installed list shown beside an image of an 'O' are unaffected, but older 'TT' (TrueType) fonts are disappearing from the system font list. We happen to store all our fonts in another 'safety' folder, and I can point the font installation utility to a font in that folder and click Install. Then I get...

Progress Bar for timer event
Hello I have a progress bar form that I am working on. The progress bar form has a thin red label that represents the progress of a loop. The label's width is controled by whatever loop is running in another form that is performing an action involving a loop that takes some time to complete. As the loop in the form runs, its loop counter controls the width of the label in the progress bar form. I am using the repaint method from the form to repaint the progress bar form on each loop. The label width works perfectly. It grows as the loop progresses. Now, I wanted to add an extra fe...

Hyperlink on Toolbar Disappeared
The hyperlink icon has disappeared from Outlook. When I go to customize the tool bar, there is no hyperlink command to drag to a toolbar. Any ideas? boldie11@hotmail.com This one is only available when composing a message. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address...

Task Bar Items
An item (MS Office) has been set to appear on the Task Bar and I wish it removed, so that it no longer appears after a fresh boot. It is not in the "START-UP". What avenues must be taken to have this item removed from the task bar so that it will never again appear? Can you be a bit more specific? Version of Outlook? What do you see? what function does it have? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Rob Scullion" <drrob@robertsc...

Turn pc speaker on/off with vba code

Excel and VBA
I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to help learn about using Visual Basic in office. Thanks! Here's a good place to start: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Bob Sinclair" wrote: > I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially > Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to > help learn about using Visual Basic in office. >...

VBA Customization
Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great Plains 8.0? Thanks for all your help. open GreatPlains. Add the current window, it will add the Toolbar then add fields choose the company name on the top left after the user id. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great >Plains 8.0? > >Thanks for all your help. > > > >. > Thanks. I tried, but I couldn't add company name to the field list. It opens up the login screen instead. Any thoughts? Thanks again. "ger...

Outlook bar path issues
I am setting up a multiuser XP local machine that is locked down (no access to the Windows directory) How can I change the default path of the Outlook bar to save under the local user profile instead of the Windows directory? I am using Outlook 97 Thanks Dan ...

Run VBA without show
I want excel to run the VBA code without showing me what it is doing. Which code should i use for that? Sub RunWithoutShow() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Paste the vba code here 'end of code 'Change screenupdating property to true Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub I hope this helps... Selva V Pasupathy For more on Excel, VBA, & other Resources Please visit: http://socko.wordpress.com You may also (inserting into quote from code example bellow from Socko) Use Application.Visible property to hide the application entirely Sub RunWithoutShow() Appli...

Form Controls vs VBA controls
I am new to VBA so just finding my feet, can anyone help me with th differences between an excel control (i.e. one from the form toolbox lets say a checkBox and a vba checkBox? From trying the two controls the I have noticed is that you canno capture the change event of the VBA checkbox in the code module, it ha to be done via the sheet (i.e. checkbox on sheet1, code goes in chang event on sheet1) the control is placed on, is this correct? What woul you do if you have three sheets with the same controls just differen data, do you really have to code the control 3 times? The excel control ho...

Referencing a ComboBox in VBA
Hi, I am using Excel 2007. I want to run some code in my Workbook_Open() Sub that fills a combo box on one of my Worksheets (I will call it myCombo on mySheet). I tried the following code and it did not work: myCombo.Clear myCombo.AddItem "Item One" myCombo.AddItem "Item Two" myCombo.AddItem "Item Three" I assume that the problem is that within the Workbook_Open() Sub, the reference to myCombo is not valid. Can anyone tell me if/how I can get a valid reference to myCombo (on mySheet)? Thanks in advance, Paul Kraemer -- Paul Krae...

How to add new toolbar to Internet Explorer?
Hello, i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add toolbar? thanks Try this: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <halmuratov@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172147985.670361.277060@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add > toolbar? > > > thanks > On Feb 22, 3:56 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Try this: > > http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp > >...

inserting and renaming a sheet vba
Instead of having 2 lines of code, one to insert a new sheet and one t rename it, is there a way to insert a sheet with particular name i one go -- Matt Housto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt Houston's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26717 ...