VBA can't run if the regional is set as Turkish

Hi,
I developped a VBA application using as a quote tool that runs without any
error under English (US), English (UK), Latin America, Asia but TURKISH.
When I switched to Turkish, the filter command does not work well.

Features built-in in the quote tool are:
- select your region, your currency, your language and display items sold in
that region.

Can anyone please explain me if there is any workaround to fix this problem?
What are differences between these two regional settings. Thank you for your
help in advance.

Regards,
Pam
0
Pam1 (264)

Run macro automatically.

OLE notes
Is there somewhere where I can set a preference on where OLE notes are stored for a company using GP 9. Right now, by default, the notes are stored in a folder on the desktop of Windows Servers 2003. Since I have multiple companies running, this is rather untidy. :-) More importantly, because of backup considerations, I want to set the default path to a location in the programs directory. To determine where OLE Notes are stored in Microsoft Dynamics GP, follow these steps: 1. Locate the dex.ini file in the folder where Microsoft Dynamics GP is installed. 2. Double-click the dex.ini f...

Need to set extra hard return
Hi, This must be a very basic thing, but I have been asked to submit a paper with extra hard returns in Word. How do I do this? Can anyone help me out please? Thanks. Viju vijuhegde wrote: > This must be a very basic thing, but I have been asked to submit a > paper with extra hard returns in Word. How do I do this? Can anyone > help me out please? Ask whomever assigned this task to explain this task. Essentially a "hard return" signifies the end of a paragraph. It's simply pressing ENTER. The "soft return" is just a way to start a new line - h...

How to Stop Worksheet_Change event from running during code execution
I'm sorry If I've asked this before but I can't find an answer to it. I have the following 2 events in a worksheet module.... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) I run some codes, either in UserForms or general procedures that make changes to this worksheet. Q. Is there a way to by-pass those two events somehow? As an example I have a uf that comes up if a cell is selected in that sheet. So I need those worksheet_Change events to work at that point. But then, the uf does some stuff like inputing ...

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Is it possible to run "If Statement" with DSum?
I am currently working with a database that uses the following code: =DSum("[WeeksService]","Service Record Query","[EmployeeID] = " & [EmployeeID] & " And [DepartmentName] = Current_Department_Name") This code works to give me the sum of all Weeks Service where the Department Name is equal to the Current Department Name and I do want to keep that code. In addition to that code though, I need to add, I'm guessing, an "IF Statement" that will provide me with the sum of ALL Weeks Service of ALL Department Name IF the ...

set up landscape & portrait page layouts within a file
When I change the page layout (landscape to portrait) for a page, ALL the pages in the file take on the change...how do I set up pages so they don't lose their layout? You need to rearrange the way you're thinking. Instead of mixing the orientation, rotate the pages that you want landscape. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "snailkiller" <snailkiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD9A714F-9E5B-4B41-BE42-C57751B7B9C6@microsoft.com... > When I change the page layout (landscape to portrait) for a page, ALL the > pages in the...

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

Outlook 2003 drops signature settings after update
We have 3 machines out of 20 that drop the settings made to Signatures/default signature for new messages/default signature for replies and forwards whenever an Office update (probably a junk mail filter update) is installed. Any idea what causes this behavior? -KK ...

Running pfmigrate multiple times
Hi I ran the pfmigrate already without the /d option afterward. This means that the PFs still exist on both exch55 and exch2k3. Using ESM on e2k3 to view exch55 PFs shows nothing but using the Exch55 admin program shows all the PFs still exist on the old exch55. My questions are 1. Can I run the pfmigrate again and if (yes/no) was is the coincequences of doing this 2. What is the effect of changing the HOME SERVER attribute on the PFs in Exch555 using the exch55 adminstrator prog while both exists on E2k3 and Exch55? 3. How do I check the HOME SERVER attribute in E2k3? 4. I want to get rid ...

Run a program through Outlook . . .
Dears, How to run a program from outlook? As example , i need to run Firefox in outlook. Thanks & Regards,, ...

IE7 won't run from desktop icon or from Start All Programs
Running XP Home with SP3 Recently had to uninstall IE8 due to incompatibilities with an application. Uninstalled IE8 prior to SP3 which seemed to cause some problems. At this point, have uninstalled SP3, then reinstalled SP3 and all updates. Have reinstalled IE7 several times. I can run IE7 using a standard shortcut that points to the executable. However when I click on the built in desktop icon it starts to bring up IE7, then immediately shuts down with no error message. There is no message in the Event Viewer. I get the same results by going to Start, then All Programs, and th...

ComboBox DropDown Size: Design vs Run Time?
Hi, I was wondering, what's the reason for specifying the dropdown size of a combobox at design time? I'd say it's better to make the size as large as possible to display as much rows (and columns) without falling of the screen. Olaf van der Spek wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering, what's the reason for specifying the dropdown size of a > combobox at design time? > I'd say it's better to make the size as large as possible to display as > much rows (and columns) without falling of the screen. Sounds reasonable. Are you having some kind of issue wit...

How do I get the text from running off a page (have it skip to th.
I need to be able to have text skip from one cell down to the next row without it running off a page (hard return) Amy Not sure what you need here. If you want text to stop at a certain point in a cell then drop down to next cell below, just hit ENTER key whenever you choose. If you want the text on more than one line in a cell, you can hit ALT + ENTER to create a CR in the cell. Or just type it all in one cell then choose Wrap Text and widen the column. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:48:03 -0700, "Amy Maestas" <Amy Maestas@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

vba select field

VLOOKUP in VBA

Turn pc speaker on/off with vba code

Add a set number to a random entered number
I have to start a vehicle service record and am trying to add the 6000 mile service interval to the mileage at service number. EG. A B C D 1 6000 12000 2 12125 18125 3 18200 24200 etc A is the mileage at service and C is the next service due.I am trying to do this without having a cell with a line of 6000 in it and the formula eg =SUM(A1:B1) in the C cell.Is this possable?Hope some one can help. Hi =A1+6000 HTH. Best wishes Harald "Cyclops" <Cyclops@discussions.microsoft.com> skre...

Unable to run forestPrep
I'm trying to install my Exchange 2003 into my Windows 2000 Spk4 network. I'm having a difficulty running forest prep. I'm getting a message saying "The component "Microsoft Exchange Forest Preparation" cannot be assigned the action "ForestPrep" because - Either you do not have permission to update the Active Directory schema or Active Directory service is currently too busy. Any suggestions. P.S. I already specified that the schema may be modified on this domain controller. Is the account you are running forestprep with a member of the Schema Admins an...

Excel and VBA
I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to help learn about using Visual Basic in office. Thanks! Here's a good place to start: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Bob Sinclair" wrote: > I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially > Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to > help learn about using Visual Basic in office. >...

VBA Customization
Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great Plains 8.0? Thanks for all your help. open GreatPlains. Add the current window, it will add the Toolbar then add fields choose the company name on the top left after the user id. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great >Plains 8.0? > >Thanks for all your help. > > > >. > Thanks. I tried, but I couldn't add company name to the field list. It opens up the login screen instead. Any thoughts? Thanks again. "ger...