Using the highlighter

In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like you
would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find that
option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can I
find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names highlighted.
Please help!
0
Joan (36)

That was/is in Word, not Excel, AFAIK

"Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like
> you
> would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find
> that
> option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can
> find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names
> highlighted.
> Please help!

Is there anything in Excel that will work the same way? I already have 280
names, addresses etc in Excel.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

> That was/is in Word, not Excel, AFAIK
>
> "Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like
> > you
> > would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find
> > that
> > option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can
> > find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names
> > highlighted.
> > Please help!

0
Joan (36)
10/11/2004 3:29:05 PM
You can fill a cell with colour --

Select the cell(s)
On the formatting toolbar, click the dropdown arrow to the right of
    the Fill Color button
Click on a colour in the palette.

--
Debra Dalgleish