Using sheetname variable in a formula #3

No that didn't work... but got me to experiment...

' ' A-325 ' works
(<single quote>, <single quote>, <A-325>, <single quote>)

Thank you very much!!

Do you know WHY this works, because than maybe I can alter somethin
else in the INDIRECT call, as I'm sure the users of this sheet wil
balk at having to enter 3 single quotes in addition to the A-325 etc.

Please understand, I am not complaining about your solution, as I a
delighted I got it working at all.

Thanks again!

--
mm
mms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1653

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.2 Update
What Mac 11.3.2 update? I know nothing about such a Mac OS update. Help! The 11.3.2 update is for Office 2004, not for Mac OS X. Here's how you can get it: In Office 2004, use Microsoft AutoUpdate to get the latest updates. From any Office application, go to Help > Check for Updates (or manually launch Microsoft AutoUpdate from the Applications folder). If any updates are needed, they will display in a sheet, at which point you can check them and press the "Install" button to download and install them. Updates can also be found at the Microsoft web site: <http://www...

using forms

Re: CListViewCtrl and variable sub-item colours.
Hi All I have a CListViewCtrl using the report mode style. I wish to vary the background colours of some sub-items. Some will be displayed normal, others on a mild green background, others on a mild red background. Any ideas or examples on how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Did you get an answer for this yet? The easiest way to make minor changes to controls like a list control, is to implement the "custom draw" feature (note: not owner draw, which is more complicated). See http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/lvcustomdraw.asp Regards, Mike "Larry...

Formula Syntax
Hi Excel Forum, I believe the following formulas all find the MINIMUM value that is NO = zero (<>0) and produce the same results. I am unsure of their syntax Can you explain the syntax of the following formulas and th differences between them: =MIN(IF(A1:A20,A1:A20)) =MIN(IF(A1:A20<>0,A1:A20)) =MIN(IF(A1:A20<>0,A1:A20,"")) How does the first formula work and, if there is a zero 0 avoi returning a zero 0 without mentioning NOT = zero <>0? what are the quotation marks for and what do they do? When would it be preferable to use one syntax rather than anoth...

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

Using Spanish on Publisher

Read receipts #3
Exchange 5.5 Two questions. When a message is received through the IMC and the external user has requested a read receipt, is a read receipt sent out to them? If so, how can I stop read receipts being sent to external clients only? Any help appreciated. Mike. If I recall, this enabled or disabled on the IMC itself. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f50a01c457a7$faba8820$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Exchange 5.5 > Two questions. > When a message is received ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Formula staying as a formula in a cell?
Does anyone know why a formula stays a formula in a cell? I know that using the aspostrophe makes it like a string, like '=blah+blah, but this one doesn't...I even have made the cell General and made sure that calculate automatic was selected. This thing is driving me nuts. Any suggestions??? You can't just format the cell as general if it was text to start with. You need to format as general AND then hit F2 and then enter. the other possibility is that you have the Formulas view turned on in Tools / Options / View Tab / Uncheck Show Formulas in Window options. Ideally you...

PST Backup #3
I downloaded and installed the Microsoft PST backup utility into Outlook 2003, but the option dosn't appear on the file menu. If try to re-install, it says the utility is already installed. Anyone know what may have gone wrong? "Toad" <ron@somercotes.net> wrote in message news:1123657499.608786.210550@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com > I downloaded and installed the Microsoft PST backup utility into > Outlook 2003, but the option dosn't appear on the file menu. If try > to re-install, it says the utility is already installed. Anyone know > what may have gone...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Mail Delivery Error #3
Hi, I've been getting the following error through the exchange server: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: discount Sent: 5/22/2006 4:02 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: email@addresshere.com on 5/22/2006 5:02 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. < dms2.vps.net.au #5.4.6 SMTP; 554 5.4.6 Too many hops> Background information: We host an Excha...

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...