Urgent help- Custom date doesn't save

This is driving me nuts... Ok I have a .xls sheet I need custo
formatted dates in there. I  need dd/mm/yy sooo I go to the columns
need this highlight the cells I want, format right click format cells
custom and type dd/mm/yy
save it. So far it is fine. Then I need this sheet in .csv (we load i
to DB and we need the coma delimited windows format) So I go save a
.csv. I know it doesn't save some of the formatting but it always save
the custom formatted dates, for the last  2 years!!!!! Now,  it doesn'
want to save.....I you use the same excel program
I have windows 2000 and a 2000 exCel (9.0.2720)  The sheet  and th
cells noit protectedl. It does change the info and when I save i
doesn't. It goes back to the  old way it was.....!
Please I need urgent help...

help needed with email hiccup
Can anyone help me. I have just got a new laptop that had Vista already installed (first mistake apparently) and when i try and send bulk emails from my normal distribution lists some of them are undeliverable with the following message: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Anyone??? Karen http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011128331033.aspx "Kaz" <k.greedy@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message news:A9053A89-8CF4-4AC6-9E6E-32843A301FD5@microsoft.com... : Can anyone help me. I have just got a new laptop that had Vista already : ...

Exporting Custom Security Roles CRM 4.0
Is there any way of exporting custom security roles in CRM 4.0? It appears only the OOB Security Roles are 'exportable'. It only makes sense that customized ones could be exported. I don't have any problems exporting custom security roles. Aren't they listed in the export customizations list? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Kraig" <kraigr3@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9737235c-b921-4d9b-902b-6f5056525fd7@c65g2000hsa.googlegroup...

Add SafePay footer record for date and account number
Union Bank of California has a Positive Pay format that requests a footer record for each day and account number. So if you transmit checks issued on two dates for a single account, the SafePay file would have two footer records--one for each date. Currently, I am only able to create a footer by account, totalling all checks issued for that account (regardless of date), and attributing that total to the Issue Date in the footer record. Union Bank reads the issue date on the footer, and sees that the checks issued on that date do not match the footer total, causing them to consider th...

Help! Outlook 2000 multiple e-mail accounts.
Hi, I am using Outlook 2000. I have set up five different email accounts and when I click on "Send/Receive" I can see the five accounts listed, but when I click on any one of them, the Inbox does not change, it stays with the Default Inbox. Even the Login window appears and I enter the login info, it still stays with the Default Inbox. At this point I cnanot access other e-mail accounts other than the Default one which appears everytime I open Outlook. Any suggestions/comments/assistances is much appreciated. Thank you. Thomas Do you have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail ...

Help: Budget doesn't load bills for entire year
Budget reports only show the bill from the month it was created August and forward. Since I just upgraded from Quicken, all of the bills were paid before this month. How can I make money realize that the budget should include these as well. ...

"Print Quote For Customer"
Using the Outlook client this option is under the file menu when you have a quote open. What template does this use and where do I download it from? ...

PLEASE HELP--ERROR MESSSAGE
I have two error messages. The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer. Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I have to do is click ok and everything works. But how do I fix it? I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes even if I do not put my old information in it. Error 1: "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repai...

Office 2001 for Mac help needed!
As an undergrad, I received a copy of Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac and it is installed on my iMac that I used there. However, I just bought a new MacBook for graduate school and need to install Office on that computer now, but when I put the disk in and double click on install it wont work. All of the icons have an x on them and I believe it says it "This application cannot run on this system" or something to that effect. HELP! I need Office asap since classes start this week! Thank you Laura Hi Laura - Your best bet is to hie thee to the university bookstore & get the u...

Customizing Contact Data
Is there a way to customize contact card/data to collect data from others that I want to use rather than the generic that Microsoft has used? -- Thank you very much. Tall Paul. "TallPaul" <TallPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C1DDD4F-BDCB-42F8-8F99-A2D674482E8E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize contact card/data to collect data from others > that I want to use rather than the generic that Microsoft has used? What type of information do you want to collect? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] TallPaul wrote: > Is...

Customize view
Hi. I work with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003. I have two questions on customizing view of Public Folder. I like to create a view on a specific public folder and I want that, when users access to public folder can see the same view. ok?! 1) I create a view (type Public of the current folder that i choose) choose field, sort, etc.. I like to change the colomn heading of same field. If I change this, when I apply the view, I have to change colomn heading for every users! There is a way to do this once? 2) Can I disable the options "Show in groups" (or similar, I'm Itali...

Customizing Outlook 2003 toolbar
I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash /separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in the customize dialog box. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jim "Jim" <kraskamess@dakotacomm.net> wrote: >I want to customize my Outlook 2003 toolbar. I know how to add buttons, but >how do I customize the button groupings by adding the vertical slash >/separator? I can't find the separator in any of the categories/commands in >the ...

Progress bar doesn't appear when saving
The progress bar doesn't display when saving a large document - even though we have the Status Bar on. We are using 2003 SP2 with the Adobe & LiveMeeting integrations. Even with disabling the integrations and removing macros, we cannot seem to get the progress bar back. any ideas? My support guy says to uninstall/reinstall Office to fix this, but with 67 users, I would rather not. khw ---------------------------------------- Hello? khw ---------------------------------------- "khw" wrote: > The progress bar doesn't display when saving a large document -...

Help on percentages greater than 100
Thanks in advance for your assistance. I have a fairly larger list of numbers that needs to be divided to get a percntage. Due to restrictions, accesses etc some of the numbers which were accurate at the time will result in a number greater that 100%. These values (%) will eventually end up on a graph and should not exceed 100%. A B C 1 88 89 =b1/a1 (101%) 2 88 88 =b2/b2 (100%) the ( ) above are the results. What I need is a way to show the numbers that are > 100% but limit th...

Formula for Date
I'm new to formulas and just want to display the current date in my outlook form (e.g., December 18, 2004). What I've done is created a combination text field where I have the following fields: [Email Opening Date] [Full Name] [Job Title] [Company] [Business Address] Dear [Full Name]: When I send a new message, I then copy the values into my email instead of copying the data (name, title, address, salutation) one field at a time. This allows me to personalize the email. The problem is that I do not know what to do to with formulas to show the current date as I note above. Thank...

help
Hi, I'm trying to turn the warning message off when I use: Cells.Replace What:="Z Divisional Totals", Replacement:="Divisional Totals", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False Second part is: Is there a way to check either the column and rows filled to create border where is pointed to "APPLYBORDER". Your help would be much apprecated. r = Range("A10").End(xlDown).Row ApplyBorder Range("A10", "A" & r) ApplyBorder Range("B10", "B" & r) ApplyBorder Range("C10", "C&qu...

Smartlist MDA lookup is missing the GL Posting Date.
There is two different dates in the MDA tables, one is for Posting Date and the other is the Transaction date. The DTA10100 table has a TRXDATE field, which is actually the GL Posting Date, and the DTA10200 table contains the same field name, TRXDATE, which is the Transaction Date from the sub-module. In Smart List, it only allows us to look at the Transaction Date from the DTA10200 and the customers want to look up the MDA records by the GL Posting Date, which Smart List doesn't allow. We need to add the Date from the DTA10100 table as the GL Posting Date. ---------------- This p...

Cannot edit customer data in additional tab at HQ
I have created global customer with addtional data in additional tab at shop then send to HQ. At HQ, Why cant I edit customer data in additional tab? Or even I create new global customer at HQ, I cannot add data in addtional tab too, it is gray out. Is there any setting that I need to do? Thank you for any help. -- Jeed I believe, just like when editing items in HQ, you have to be in Maintenance Mode. Ed -- RMS 2.0 / HQ 2.0 Server 2003 / XP "Jeed" wrote: > I have created global customer with addtional data in additional tab at shop > then send to HQ. At HQ, Why ca...

Format Cells Date (or any change) not working on imported data
Hello, I've just spent ages researching this and not come up with what I need to be able to do. I have a worksheet for some simple data that has been imported, a date, text and number column (as they display graphically to the end user). All are a "general" format when using Format > Cells. The issue I have is that the date information is in an American date format and I would like to change them into a UK date format. Format > Cells and selecting any option (including custom and special) makes no changes to the imported data. I have seen the work arounds whereby you sp...

"Customize Outlook Today
I just purchased a new computer with Windows XP Professional installed (replacing my old one, with Windows 95). After installing my Office 2000 suite onto the new computer, I find that in Outlook, when I click on the "Customize Outlook Today" button, nothing happens. Acordingly I am unable to configure the display to suit my needs. For example, I need to have the days tasks only, rather than the full list you get when you cannot customize the display. Any suggestions? The answer may be found in MS Knowledge Base article 820575, "You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After...

How do I create custom stationary in Outlook 2003?
-- NYLLisa Does this help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP052426651033.aspx ? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "nyllisa" <nyllisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB11BA76-0EA6-497F-8A6D-8B58B3CA2D45@microsoft.com... > > -- > NYLLisa ...

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

Help with passing a string variable into a parameter
hello! here is my problem. I have built a dynamic string called @filepath as char50 i need to place it in: SELECT * FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0', @filePath, 'SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]') does any one know the correct syntax??? for passing a parameter here OPENROWSET does not accept variables as arguments. You have to use dynamic SQL to build your query (append the @filePath) and execute. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Mar 11, 1:25=A0pm, Plamen Ratchev <Pla...@SQLStudio.com> wrote: > OPENROWSET does not accept variab...

Crime Analyst needs help...
I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure eastin and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column sprea sheet with the column headings: 'crime number' 'easting' 'northing' What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with th headings: 'crimes within 10 metres' 'crimes within 50 metres' 'crimes within 100 metres' 'crimes within 1 kilometre' These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northin columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on th web a...

Error saving Excel files in a network drive
I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and then I have to open it and save it as a new document. This issue doesn�t occur saving the file in my hard disk. This happens with "Full control" access to the shared folder... I have Windows XP and Office 2000. Thanks in advance Mateo. Hi Mateo, > I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error > saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and > then I have to open it and sav...

Convert Date Field to Text
I have created 2 tables, a Day table and Month table. I have two fields in both, Day table has Day, Text; Month table has Month, Text. I have a query combining the two so the query has Day, Days_Text, Month, Months_Text. What i wanted to do on one of my forms is have a date field using the short date so i can have the numeric value of course, is if the day of the month format is 'dd' or 'mm' it would look into either the table or query and bring back the text value, same for the month. Example: day '11', would read 'Eleventh', and month '09' would r...