Updating a graph with 2 y axis

Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
line or on the same axis?

0
Garfiled (2)

Garfiled wrote:
> Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
> and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
> I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
> line or on the same axis?

Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.

Bill
0
wylie (108)
12/15/2005 10:10:52 PM
Hi Bill.
When I add a new series and then "plot series on" It gives me NEW COLOUM?
Regards

"Bill Martin" wrote:

> Garfiled wrote:
> > Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line.
> > and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
> > I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a
> > line or on the same axis?
> >

> Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries",
> then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis you want.
>
> Bill

0
Garfiled (2)
12/16/2005 8:55:02 AM
And if you right click on it, what do you see?

Bill
------------------------------
"Garfiled" <Garfiled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Bill.
> When I add a new series and then "plot series on" It gives me NEW COLOUM?
> Regards
>
> "Bill Martin" wrote:
>
>> Garfiled wrote:
>> > Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a
>> > line.
>> > and a 2nd axis which is a combined block.
>> > I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show
>> > as a
>> > line or on the same axis?
>> >

>> Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select
>> "FormatDataSeries",
>> then on the "Axis" tab you can select to "PlotSeriesOn" which ever axis
>> you want.
>>
>> Bill

0
wylie836 (251)

Update for MS Money 2005?

RMS 3.0 #2
i upgraded my service plan last year same time becuase they said rms 3.0 is releasing soon. Should i pay the fee becuase it didn't get me anything. any suggestions? Also rms 2.0 didn't do much except some button in po's and created more problems. i dont think they will be releasing 3.0 anytime soon anyway. Tough call I have heard from a partner that the 3.0 wont be out until endo 2009 but most likely 1st qtr 2010... Dynamics pos is the next release then RMS 3.0...thats on the rumor mill.. take it with a grain of salt. "manoj" wrote: > i upgraded my...

Problem with Script Updating

Outgoing SMTP Problem #2
I am experiencing problems sending to certain domains on new Exchange 2003 Server installation running on 2003 Server (PDC and DNS Server). I have had similar problems on the previous setup running Exchange 2000 on 2000 and 2003 Server where outgoing SMTP did not fail over to the next lower priority MX record of the recipient's domain. This was a known issue and a hotfix was available. A test SMTP connection to a recipients primary mail host did in fact fail whereas the third highest accepted mail. Creating an SMTP connector for this domain to that host solved the problem. However...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

How do I extend the X-axis in Excel2007
I have a line graph of accounts on the Y-axis, plotted against months on the x-axis. I extended the axis for 2008 (in Excel 2000), I now want to extend it again for 2010, but I am having trouble. This is how I would do it Open the x-axis format dialog and open first tab 'Axis Options' In the first two items set the smallest and highest x-axis label value Type in a 2010 date as needed Is this what you tried? Do you have a Line or an XY chart? Excel 2007 had problems with setting limits in an XY chart when the values are dates. Here is the workaround: type the required da...

Formatting X-axis
I have a chart that is plotting both positive and negative numbers. Is is possible to have the x-axis (value axis) at the bottom of the chart and not just at either the top or the zero value on the y-axis? Thanks, Adam -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =----- Hi Adam, Suppose your most negative value is -4. Right clcik the Y-axis, select Format. On the Scale tab set Crosses X Axis to the value -4. Best wishes Bernard "Adam Cunningh...

page break #2
I am working of a Excel database for my company. Somehow while during editing a page break appeared right in the middle of my document. I am aware that you are able to go to "Insert" and remove a page break...yet in this situation I am unable to do so. Any ideas of what to do or how to fix it? Suggestions are highly appreciated. Try working in the View "Page Break Preview." It's much easier than manually entering breaks, and fairly intuitive. When you are through, reselect the "Normal" view. "kellie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook Networking #2
Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it effects all three. Kevin wrote: > Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with > Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all > synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it > effects all three. Not easily...but see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm ...

login errors #2
When trying to login I am getting this error: Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. Please try again later. Thus it will not allow me to login. Any suggestions? Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800 "sajlnp" wrote: > When trying to login I am getting this error: > > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. > Please try again later. > > > Thus it will not allow me to login. > > Any suggestions? Hello Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an unfinish...

2-D CStringArray
How do I create a 2-D CStringArray so that I can access it like sSection[0][1] or something similar, but I need it to contain CStrings. Z.K. Hi I will like you to refer you to http://www.codeproject.com and search around withyour query as there is a class to do EXACTLY what you want ! ...

How update entity in post update?

Outlook 2003 over VPN #2
I am trying to get VPN access to an Exchange 2000 server, with Outlook 2003 through a cable modem running on XP Professional. Access to the VPN works, I can even set up the client and "check the name" with no problem. But, after loading Outlook 2003 I don't see any emails. Normally when I would connect a machine through the VPN (using earlier versions of outlook) I would see the users mailbox by default. Does anyone have any idea why I cannot see the mail in the exchange mail box? Are there settings, that by default, act like an account that needs to "send/reci...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

Excel8.olb corrupt with no admin permissions #2
I've been struggling with an odd issue here for several days. Situation is as follows: As per company directive, all users are required to members of the local Users group on their NT or in2K workstations, and to not be members of the Power Users or Administrators groups. With one particular user, if he does not have admin rights on his machine, he gets an error when opening Excel about excel8.olb or excel9.ob (depending on the version of office) being missing and corrupt (and I have to kill the application, as the error pops up constantly). If he's a member of the Administrators grou...

[ANN] Excel X security update