Updating 1 worksheet with result from another worksheet

I have a worksheet that I use for a weekly summary. The other worksheets
contain a breakdown of what was done. All worksheets are located in the
same workbook.

I would like to add a formula to the breakdown worksheets that will
update the summary worksheet based on a result.

For example, if the result is greater than 95% I want to update the
cell in the summary worksheet that goes with 95%. Everytime a result
meets this criteria I want to update the summary worksheet cell by 1.

Summary worksheet
0-5% 5-10% 10-25% 25-50% 50%+

Breakdown sheets

Accuracy
95 <- update 0-5% by 1
98 <- update 0-5% by 1
50 <- update 50+% by 1

Any help would be appreciated.

--
mwrfsu
mwrfsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26459

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

How update entity in post update?

Command to reference previous worksheet
Hi, I have a macro whereby I copy the workbook and create a new file. There are many sheets, a, b, c....and I'd like the sheets in cell A1 to reference the previous sheet cell A1 + 1. Ex: in sheet "a", A1 = 30 therefore in sheet "b", cell A1 should show 31 and sheet "c", A1 = 32.... Some of the sheets will be deleted when it comes to the end of the billing cycle but I still want the subsequent sheets to continue with the sequence, ie, if "c" gets deleted, "d" should show A1 = 32. (A1 in "a" will always be changed upon a...

latest update too MSCFV2

Can someone help me??? (0/1)
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

How to call another file in your xml document.
Greetings. I have an app which calls "text.xml", which is stored on a network share. Each user has different text requirements. what I want is for "text.xml" which is stored on the network, to read a file locally on the user's macine (i.e. c:\localtext\text.txt) and populate it with the local contents and display it. So for each user the content would be customized to his liking. Please let me know if this is possible and if so, how. Thank You Hemang "Hemang Shah" <v-hshah@microsoft.com> wrote: > Please let me know if this is possible and if...

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Bizzare issue in Excell & Word 2000 When i type the # "1"
In both excel & word (2000) when I type the number "1" it immediatly chages to the word "one". This is a particualr pain in excel becausae it can't be used in a formual. This only happens with the number one. Is this some strange setting that I can fix? Please help. Somebody has probably put an auto-correct entry in the list. In either Word or Excel, Tools > Autocorrect and scroll down the list until you find the entry that shows find "1" and replace with "one". Select that entry and press Delete. Steve "ajsa1009" <a...

Linking worksheets
I have a customer list on one worksheet and a vehicle list on another worksheet. On both worksheets I have a customer number that is common between both - I need to combine these worksheets matching the information based on the customer number - help please. Have you tried pasting as a link? Copy cell (s), right click where you want them to go, Paste Special->Paste as link "Iannelli" wrote: > I have a customer list on one worksheet and a vehicle list on another > worksheet. On both worksheets I have a customer number that is common > between both ...

RE: Moving a Mailbox from Storage group to another SG
Hello's I'm trying to move mailboxes from one Storage group to another on the same server. I have tried using Exchange Tasks to move the mailbox. However, Exchange Tasks fails the job due to what it says are errors. I have tried using Exmerge to create a PST of the mailbox, but still need the mailbox present in the destination SG to import the PST into the mailbox. Please advice on how to perform this task. thanks Blue. are the accounts enabled? is it perhaps a "storage limit" issue? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Bluehades" <Bluehades@discussions.microsoft....

Payroll Update

Want to connect to web site and xfer/get results using vba
I am looking for a way to put querries in Excel then macro out to web sites and pass or get information. ...

I need help! How to concatenate and render the result?
Hi. Im stuck with this: I have a database in excel very wrongly constructed. The data whic should be in 1 cell is split in several cells. I tried to merge this cells but the data in the left extreme cell i the only thing that survives the operation. I tried using a formula, for example: =concatenate(a1;b1;c1) That works, and puts together everything in a new cell, but when I wan to copy the result and paste it to another document (the correc database file) it pastes the formula and not the result itself. Is there a way to render the result of a formula so when I click o that cell I see ju...

[ANN] Excel X security update

Set date range and filter results via form/menu for Report Preview
I created a form to use as a "print menu" for a report. You can select the date range (txtStartDate and txtStopDate). I have this part of the code working. However, I also need to be able to filter based on the job flag: [Flag] with value of 1, 2 or 3-- OR show all (still applying the date range). I created a list box on the form and named it [ReportFilter]. It's bound to the first column (hidden) with 0 for All, 1, 2 and 3 to correspond with the Flag names. I can't figure out how to get All records to show on top of not being able to incorporate with the above date range. H...

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?