Unable to save or save

When I try to save I get an error saying can not save,
unable to find idmxl8.xla
0
upeschier (1)

save excel file to xml
how can I save a excel file to xml? Thanks, qq In Excel 2003, save as XML spreadsheet. "XML spreadsheet" is a drop-down choice in the File Type shown in the Save As dialog box. Bill <quickcur@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1104798698.421024.161510@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... how can I save a excel file to xml? Thanks, qq ...

Server Crash MDBDATA Folder saved
hi my dc/exchange server crashed, but i've saved the mdbdata folder... i've set up a new dc with a fresh domain and new exchange 2003 sp1 as before, but how can i migrate the mailboxes out of the old mdbdata folder into the new db? any help greatly appreciated thx andi You need the recovery storage group. But why SP1? SP2 has been out 6 months and is a killer upgrade. "andi" <andi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98AACEE4-3951-42D7-A76C-94F822D34054@microsoft.com... > hi > > my dc/exchange server crashed, but i've saved the mdbdata ...

Send free sms & save money.
Send free sms & save money. Sending bulk free sms can be highly useful in your business and earning. You can send free bulk sms using bulk sms gateways. You can also use this facility in sending greetings to your friends. http://free-bulk-sms-message-gateways.blogspot.com/ ...

outgoing messages not being saved when using Outlook Express
I use Microsoft Outlook Express 6 Even (the last two weeks) though I have checked the box at: Options/Send/Save Copy to "Sent Items" foulder. Recently the only messages being saved are those when someone sends me an email that requests a response indicating that I have opened their message. In order to save a copy of my messages, I have had to resort to cc-ing myself a copy of the message. There are a lot of items in my sent basket, but it is selectivly saving outgoing messages, limiting the saves to only the responses. I have even gone into the file and removed a bunch of old s...

Can Save As PDF enable comments?
When I use the Save As... | PDF option, is there a way that I can enable comments and/or markup so that the person I sent it to can add annotations? If the recipient has the full version of Acrobat, he/she can annotate the PDF using that. Otherwise consider PDF as a graphic. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> &...

Can I save only one sheet of a workbook and leave the rest unchanged ?
Hi, This may not even be possible but what I think I need is a macro that would save only one worksheet and let the rest of the worksheets be unsaved. I have a workbook of about 20 worksheets and only one needs to be occasionally saved. I never want changes in the other sheets to be saved. Is this possible? -- Regards, Marvin Hlavac Toronto, Canada Not possible! >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >This may not even be possible but what I think I need is a macro that would >save only one worksheet and let the rest of the worksheets be unsaved. I >have a workbo...

Macro to rename Tab and then save as
Hi, I'm trying to do a macro thatdoes 2 things: 1- Rename the active Tab with the content of a cell in it dimvar = Date1 Range("AB2").Select (?)Selection.Copy = Date1 ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Select (???).Name = Date Range("A4").Select End Sub 2- Then, use this same Tab name and add it after an other word Case-Date1.xlsm Michel Dim wks as worksheet set wks = activesheet with wks .name = .range("Ab2").value 'or if AB2 contains a date, you can make sure that the 'value is legal (sheet names can'...

Unable to connect to MS Exchange Server?
When I open outlook I receive a message that says: "Network problems are preventing connections to Microsoft Exchange server computer. Contact administrator if this condition persists." I'm not sure what is going on because there is not a problem with the Exchange server (I have other PCs that are able to open outlook without this message), and I'm able to ping the Exchange server and access the Internet through Explorer. So, I'm pretty sure it is not the network connection. Does anyone know what is causing this problem or have any idea what might be causing...

Excel 97 crashes on Save As
I have been using Excel 97 for a long time with no major problems, but recently I installed MS Works with its Spreadsheet program and also Access 2007. Now it seems that when I create a tab delimited spreadsheet in Excel 97 using a VBA script from another program, and I attempt to Save As an XLS file, it crashes. I don't know for sure that the installation of Works caused the problem, but it was about the same time that I noticed it. I can save the file as a tab delimited text file and then open it in MS Works Spreadsheet, but that is a PITA. I would like to be able to use the VBA ...

"unable to opne your default e mail address"
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit your e-mail account settings. "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB10E0BA-0557-4527-87FD-4CE7CA267739@microsoft.com... I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Right Click "Save Target As" Doesn't Work In Outlook
When I try to download a file that's part of the body of text in my email... it doesn't allow me to do anything. When I right Click over the link "Save Target As" never appears. All I see is "Select" "View Source" "Edit Message". Any suggestions on changes I can make to correct this? Thanks Jay ...

Save as publisher 2000
I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice available. The only choice I get it publisher document. How do I save a file as for the 2000 version? I think you're getting your programs confused. Picture It! is not the same as Publisher. Picture It! has it's own format and I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MK" <systemsgo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O6uYYI6jEHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am usin...

Reading and Saving XML
Hello all, I have a webform which calls a class that loads an XML from a URL then saves it to a file. I ran the webform from Visual Studio. It ran correctly and creates the XML file, however when I try to open the XML file using notepad i get the following error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." Is there something i'm missing? Thanks A Did you stop your application from running? I think Visual Studio locks this file while in debug mode. "art a" <artz_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e5wXgeKRDHA.2476@...

"Can't Create Backup FIle. Save [filename] Without Backp?
I get the following message every so often when running Excel 2003 under Win XP: "Can't create backup file. Save [finename] without backup?" I respond: "OK" "Your changes could not be saved to [filename] because of a sharing violation. Try saving to a different file." I respond: "OK". It presents me with the standard window allowing me to enter a new filename, which I do, then press OK. Then I get: "Do you want to save the changes you made to [fileename]? I respond: "Yes" "Document not saved." This is VERY annoying. I am t...

Saving Outlook E-Mail Attachment #2
You can browse but it will not let you change folders. You can see all the available folders when you browse but you cannot get to them. Has anyone seen this problem before? "you browse but you cannot get to them" This doesn't make much sense to me as browsing is walking through the folders. Also you forgot to mention your version of Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Bonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Unable to publish with Deployment Manager
Hi! I am having difficulty trying to get the publish task to work in the deployment manager. I have been working through the tutorial. I added a "picklist" schema field to the Contact schema. When I try to publish my changes I receive an UGLY error : Publish completed with errors. Please see event log for details. CGIHOUINET2: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server Can someone give me a clue? I'm afraid that the error doesn't tell me much. The event log shows the following ( I particularly like the spelling of "exception."): Source...

Unable to connect to online quote server... AGAIN!
I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? Just opened Money...same here. Only happens when the markets up. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? I also have been having trouble connecting!! <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? What version of Money? Or is this directly on the MSN ...

Unable to add Internet e-mail #3
Outlook 2000 (CW) When adding a new profile OR trying to add internet e-mail to a current profile I can add the Internet E-mail service but I cannot view/add the SMTP, POP3 properties, etc. When I press the Properties button, nothing happens. Any help here? -- Mike Sommers Have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mike Sommers asked: | Outlook 2000...

How does 'save as text' work?
What is the difference between save, save as, save as text? When I 'save', or 'save as' I get a PDF file icon, when I 'save as text' I get a 'notepad' icon. I can access the PDF file but there's nothing in the 'notepad' icon to access. Where are you seeing these options? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Ruben" <Ruben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6434BFFE-D523-4E3A-ADB9-53249E77667A@microsoft.com... > What is the difference between save, save as, save as text? > When I 'save'...

saving attachments #9
hi my query is i want to select a couple of messages in outlook, having attachments and need a way to save the attachments in those messages directly in one folder. at this moment i have to open each message and then go to file menu and use that "save attachments" option what i want is select the messages having attachments and save them in one shot is this possible ? pls let me know regards tom tom, you wrote on Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:36:33 +0530: > at this moment i have to open each message and then go to file menu and use > that "save attachments" option &...

Unable to open the reporting Services manager in CRM 4.0
I'm trying to go to my reporting Services Report Manager by typing http://mycrmserver/reports. The problem is that It doesn't open the Services Report manager. rebooted the CRM server a couple of times but no success. Anyone here has any idea what the reason for that could be? Many thanks. Eric, Check the path in IIS, perhaps it's http://servername/reportserver Peter Gernburd "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46E39D50-ED59-4219-B442-15ABF154CAF2@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to go to my reporting Services Report Manager by t...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Save As .XML, not exporting blank cells
I have a sheet with a XML map applied and I want to use the Save As o Export command to transfer that data to a .XML file. But I also wan the blank cells exported as well. Excel 2003 doesn't seem to expor cells if they are empty. Is there a way to export all the cells even if they are blank? Thanks rober -- robl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- roblo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2246 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40056 bump.... :) -- roblo ---------...

Problem saving custom entity linked to Products
Hello, I have a custom entity that I created that is linked to the Product table. If I have a Product link defined I am getting an "Insufficient Permissions" error when trying to save the record. I read a couple other posted that described a similar situation with the opportunity table, where it checks for Quotes and you have to give the user read permisions on the Quote table. Is there something special about the Products table as well? Thanks, David Hi David, you're not saying which way is the link and depending on the direction of the link you'll need to grant...

Problem with Outlook 2002. "unable to find the email server"
Since installing Winfax 10 I'm having problems replying to mail. In most cases I receive this message unable to find email server. But if I start a new message and choose the recipient from the address book it's fine. I've turned off Winfax integration and the problem persists. I'm running Windows XP Home version. Don't think it's my server settings since new mail to the recipients is fine. The problem only occurs when replying. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance! -=Punkrat=- <punkrat@cheddar.com> wrote: > Since installing Winfax 10 I...