two sheets in one printout

i am using a two sheet work book.  i usually take the printout one b
one in the same sheet, now my question : is it possible to take prin
out both the sheet at one time.  one sheet is in horizontal another on
is vertical.
thank

Hi
one simple soluution: Record a macro while you printout both sheets
manually step by step. afterwards use this macro to printout both
sheets at once

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> i am using a two sheet work book.  i usually take the printout one by
> one in the same sheet, now my question : is it possible to take print
> out both the sheet at one time.  one sheet is in horizontal another
> one is vertical.
> thanks
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)
5/30/2004 8:03:41 PM
If the page setup for each individual sheet has the page orientation as you
described, one letter and the other landscape, then to print *both* pages
with a single print command, simply select *both* sheet tabs (group them),
and click on "Print".

Hold down <Ctrl> while you click in the tab of the other sheet.
Both tabs will now be white, and you'll see [Group] next to the sheet name
at the top of the screen.

Don't forget to "Ungroup" them when you're finished, otherwise many strange
things can happen when you work on one and forget that the other is linked.

Right click in either sheet tab and choose "UngroupSheets".
--
HTH,

RD

"nowfal >" <<nowfal.1733su@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> i am using a two sheet work book.  i usually take the printout one by
> one in the same sheet, now my question : is it possible to take print
> out both the sheet at one time.  one sheet is in horizontal another one
> is vertical.
> thanks
>

> ---

ragdyer1 (4060)

synchiing two computers?

Assign values for one column to another.
Hi I have in column T certain numbers and texts that that I require to assign a value to as below, in the adjacent column. Again any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow T U 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 0 10 F 10 UR 10 U 10 R 10 S 10 L 10 P 10 PU 10 BD 10 D 10 Well, imagine that two-column table occupies cells Y1:Z20. Put this formula in U1: =3DVLOOKUP(T1,Y$1,Z$20,2,0) and copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 4:26=A0pm, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > >...

Hid a sheet in Excel 2003 Need to unhide it in Excel 2007
I hid a sheet on a workbook created with Excel 2003. Our company upgraded to Office 2007 and I tried to unhide the sheet in Excel 2007. 2007 doesn't seem to find the previous sheet. Right click on any tab and select Unhide. Does the Unhide pop up window appear or not? "Lid7sgi" wrote: > I hid a sheet on a workbook created with Excel 2003. Our company upgraded to > Office 2007 and I tried to unhide the sheet in Excel 2007. 2007 doesn't seem > to find the previous sheet. ...

Project Web Access Time Sheet
Of about 130 users of Project Web Access/Project Server 2003, I have one whose timesheet in Project Web Access shows only the current date. All others can select any beginning / end dates. He recently upgraded to Windows 7, but others who did so are unaffected. He can sign in from other systems and it works fine, so there must be something different about his machine. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas? Best to re-post this in the newsgroup dedicated to Project Server: microsoft.public.project.server. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 04/03/10 17:20, Kelly ...

UK shares update but US ones do not
Hi Guys, I have V17 of US Money Plus. All my shares in my UK broker accounts update okay with the online updates. But I have two shares in US accounts (US:IVV, US:BRK) that do not update. I'm wondering if the online update only works in one region? Would be grateful if someone could confirm this. Cheers In microsoft.public.money, ouroboros wrote: > >I have V17 of US Money Plus. All my shares in my UK broker accounts update >okay with the online updates. But I have two shares in US accounts (US:IVV, >US:BRK) that do not update. Bad symbols for ...

using IF
Ok here is one for you. I posted this on another group, with no success. If you can help PLEASE respond. I sell items on ebay. I have learned how to create a few spreadsheets, and am using my new found knowledge to create logs of items I am selling or have sold. I have two sheets in my book that I am trying to link together in a way. If I list an item on ebay, and it does not sale, is there a way to have a cell realize this, and automatically take the name of this item, and put it into the next blank cell in the column, so I&#8217;ll know to relist it? I have TONKA TRUCK in ...

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

Mora than one Domain Exchange 2003
Hello! i have instaled an exchange 2003 and i need to use two domain, so the first domain works fine but now i need to use one of the user with another domain. Before this exchange 2003 i was running exchange 5.5 with both domains without any problems. Pls can anybody help me? Many thanks!!! Hi! Yes, the user that use the second domain needs that domain (the second) to be their primary (in fact the only) email adress. Thanks!! Martin. "PhilE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:F5FF4465-9DF5-4094-B679-776DEBCC8391@microsoft.com... > Does...

Import Text file Data into Excel Sheet
I have a text file which has data(sample data below), i need to import data directly into the excel sheet I need to import from the text file phase by phase,i.e if the (text file) data exceeds 65536 rows then it has to put it in next sheet. the data is in this format wherin comma is a delimiter 7,.,20,de05c,,,52,1.2,52 7,.,21,de05c,,,2,1,2 hey guys i am done with the logic..... Sub ReadStrings() Dim sLine As String Dim sFName As String 'Path and name of text file Dim iFNumber As Integer 'File number Dim lRow As Long 'Row number in worksheet Dim lColumn As...

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

Select cheques
When you are building a batch of cheques for one creditor and you add to the batch several payments the payments print out on seperate remittances even though you have specified to print one cheque per creditor. You have to go to edit payments to put all the payments on the one remittance advice. Can this additional funtionality be added to this screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

All Replies from One Account Regardless of Which Received
I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2007. I want to receive mail via one but when I hit reply have OL automatically use the other. I have already set the other as the default account in TOOLS-- ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Is this possible and if so how? No it is not possible automatically. Outlook used the receiving account = to send by default. You would need to change it manually for each item = you send (use the Accounts button). --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, BigK asked: | I have two acco...

Centering A Userform On The Sheet
Hi I run Excel 2K I have a userfrom that is used for data input. When the form loads onto the worksheet it is always at the left of the screen. I would like the userform to open in the centre of the worksheet. Can anyone tell me how this can be achieved? Thanks John See if this helps http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "John Calder" <JohnCalder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA983BC5-647F-480E-AC2E-68B2549D0571@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I run Excel 2K > > I have a userfrom tha...

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...

A formula that reports sheet names
I am after a way to automatically report the name of a worksheet into a cell. Is there a way to do this? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi David, From: David McRitchie (dmcritchie@msn.com) Subject: Re: worksheet tab View: Complete Thread (14 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.misc Date: 2002-12-31 06:51:28 PST =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255) I found this using Google Excel newsgroup search. Hope this helps. Regards, Kevin "DavidObeid" <DavidObeid.y93ja@excelforum...

A challenge for you? Querying one sheet against another
First thing I should point out is: I don't have access to Access therefore Excel is my only route towards what I'm looking for, which is... I need to compare my mobile phone bill (downloaded into a worksheet from my online account pages) with the contents of my 'Contacts' exported from Outlook. The contacts will be exported so that only my 'work' phone numbers are in the worksheet, I then need to be able to compare this with my bill's sheet and pull out (query > report) any phone calls with numbers that match - the total time of these 'matched' calls wi...

Comparing two lists for matches
Hi, I am trying to do the following: There are two sets of supplier lists - A List and B List. I need to compare the two lists. Source A is my master. Source B is a subset of that but has contact information for all the suppliers. Hence, my goal is to retrieve the contact information from Source B and match it to the suppliers of Source A. The above can be easliy achieved using a vlookup funtion. But the problem is that some of the supplier names in the two lists are not exact matches. Hence, vlookup does not catch it. For instance, a supplier is listed as ABC Inc. in A list and as ABC, inc....

Protect the Format Only of a Sheet
We have a spreadsheet that several people access via a network. The problem is that whenever one or two of them work in it, some of the cells are reformatted and rows are inserted at the top of the sheet. They claim they aren't making these changes. I'm guessing that it has to do with some default settings on their individual PC. Is there a way of �locking' the formatting on a sheet (or a group of cells) so that only data could be entered or changed? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks�John John, Worksheet protection prevents format changes, even for cells that are unlocke...

Value in one cell visible of another cell has anything in it
I used to know how to do this, and can't remember. I think it is a COUNTIF function in the first cell, together with conditional formatting in the 2nd cell, but I can't remember how to set it up. cell A1: any text at all entered will cause cell A2: part number to be visible. cell A1: empty > value in cell A2 remains hidden. I am postng this in the Formula section where it belongs - sorry about that "Jules" wrote: > I used to know how to do this, and can't remember. I think it is a COUNTIF > function in the first cell, together with conditional formatti...

Converting doc & docx files to RTF. One file grew very big
I had to edit several Word files and then convert them to PDF for posting on a web site. The original Word files ranged in size from 100 - 500 kb. The new PDFs didn't match the original files' sizes but they were also in that range. Then I was told to make RTF format of each file. Now they range in size from 1 - 3 MB. OK fine, I know files are bigger when converted to RTF. Except one of the files, the one that was 500 KB in Word .doc format, is now 15 MB. Way too big to post on the site or email to my colleagues. Why would this file grow 30x in size when converted from d...