Two Screens Part 2...

We are running MS Excel 97 with MS XP OS on a computer
with a Matox drive where we have two screens.

Excel used to open on the left hand screen but now opens
onto the right hand screen.

I'm unable to resize the excel application by selecting
the border.

How can i get it to re-open on the left hand screen as a
default?

Note: The re-size button acts the same as the minimise
button.

regards

> Wayne

------------------------

I presume you're running it in full screen mode?  Click
on the box at
the upper right of Excel which allows you to resize the
window.  At that
point you should be able to drag the window to the other
monitor, and
then click to make it full screen again if that's what
you want.

That's what I do on my Excel97 with multiple monitors --
not Matrox though.

Good luck...

Bill

0
anonymous (74722)

I also use Excel with dual screens.
I just drag it to which ever screen I want it to open on the next time and
exit the program.  It will open on the screen that it exited on.

If it is maximized, you'll need to get it back to a normal window before you
can drag it to the other screen.  You can just double-click the title bar to
toggle between maximized and normal window mode.

"Wayne" wrote:

> We are running MS Excel 97 with MS XP OS on a computer
> with a Matox drive where we have two screens.
>
> Excel used to open on the left hand screen but now opens
> onto the right hand screen.
>
> I'm unable to resize the excel application by selecting
> the border.
>
> How can i get it to re-open on the left hand screen as a
> default?
>
> Note: The re-size button acts the same as the minimise
> button.
>
> regards
>
> > Wayne
>
> ------------------------
>
> I presume you're running it in full screen mode?  Click
> on the box at
> the upper right of Excel which allows you to resize the
> window.  At that
> point you should be able to drag the window to the other
> monitor, and
> then click to make it full screen again if that's what
> you want.
>
> That's what I do on my Excel97 with multiple monitors --
> not Matrox though.
>
> Good luck...
>
> Bill

Auto-Select Button on "Lot # Selection" screen in Manufacturing
I have a test company and a live company, the test company has the "Auto-Select Button" active in the "Lot # Selection" screen, and I can enter quantities in the quantity lines available to insert into the document. In the Live company I cannot do this. And the "Auto-Complete Button" is disabled, and I cannot type in the quantities of the Lot/Bin for the document How do I make this feature active? I tried turning on "AutoAssign Lot Numbers" in SOP setup, no luck...this is not selected in either DB. Help please? Thanks, Rick ...

synchiing two computers?

Multiple E-Mail Accounts in Outlook #2
For the last couple of years I have been using Outlook Express but would now start using MIcrosoft Outlook. I was trying to setup my accounts and everything when I realised that I can not have more than 1 e-mail account on outlook. On Outlook Express I had multiple identities (1 for each of my e-mail addresses). It is important for me to keep my e-mails separate. Also on outlook I know I can put lots of accounts on the main identitity, but this means all the messages will go to the Inbox and when I send an e-mail it will use the default e-mail address to send the e-mail. What can I do? T...

Stemplots #2
Is there away I can do a stemplot in Microsoft Excel ...

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

CRM sdk 1.2 published
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversion12sdk.asp John, Where can I download the dll? "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in message news:eEINcxnzDHA.3216@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversion12sdk.asp > > It should be on the 1.2 cd's "Lloyd Grose" <lloyd.grose@touchstone.co.uk> wrote in message news:OHo4iiwzDHA.2116@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > John, &g...

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

Run-time error 1004 #2
hi I have a macro created and i recently changed the following from .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).TickLabels.NumberFormat = "0" to .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).TickLabels.NumberFormat = "0.0" and now when i run the whole macro get a run-time error 1004 Method 'SeriesCollection' of object'_Chart' failed end debug. Any suggestions this is part of the macro relating to the create char element Private Sub CreateChart(stSheetName As String, stX_Values As String stY_Values As String, _ stChartName As String, boCatVertical As Boolean) Dim chNewChart As Chart ...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

Cell Validation #2
I need to utilise some form of validation on the data that is entered in various cells in my Excel 2003 spreadsheet. 1. In date cells, the following validation should exist: a. The date should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy - I've set the cell format to Date, dd/mm/yyyy which I believe will achieve this b. The date should be greater than 01/10/2008 - I've used Data|Validation and set the validation criteria to: Date, Greater than, 01/10/2008 c. The date should not be greater than today's date - Not sure on how to achieve this. I've play...

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...

Postcard printing #2
Is there any way to print 8 standard size postcards on 11x17 paper? Assuming you want to stay within the 23� stamp size you could do it with a size of 5"x4" and have an overall margin of �". First do a Printer setup for 11"x17" card stock. Create a single work area of 5" width and 4" height. (You can select the smallest margins of your choice here) Pour forth your artistic creation of the card. (The following is for Publisher 2000) Now to print it (them) File Print Page options button Select "Print multiple copies" Select "C...

2 Column Counts & Display
I have in field "Nature" set two columns to be looked into and presented in a combo box, Column 1 showing the Account ID and Column 2 the Account Title. However, when I select an entry only the first column, i.e. Account ID is displayed. I want the entry to be either showing both or the second column's relevant entry i.e. either: Account ID | Account Title or Account Title Any suggestions/guidance? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz Hi Faraz , A combo box that is not in dropped down mode will only display the first visible column. The easiest way ...

Comparing two lists for matches
Hi, I am trying to do the following: There are two sets of supplier lists - A List and B List. I need to compare the two lists. Source A is my master. Source B is a subset of that but has contact information for all the suppliers. Hence, my goal is to retrieve the contact information from Source B and match it to the suppliers of Source A. The above can be easliy achieved using a vlookup funtion. But the problem is that some of the supplier names in the two lists are not exact matches. Hence, vlookup does not catch it. For instance, a supplier is listed as ABC Inc. in A list and as ABC, inc....

deleting part of content of received messages
I receive regular and a substantial number of (acceptable) messages which contain, at the foot of the message, a "PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALTY NOTICE". This message is added to the original message automatically, but is clearly not required, nor it it required on replies, which then generate another version of the notice. Is it possible to create a VB script that could do this, perhaps from a toolbar command. Although the actual place of the message will naturally vary (from the start of the message) depending on its length, but it will always be the (around 20) last lines of the me...

Compare two lists of names
Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the other is first name last? try this formual: =RIGHT(TRIM(E2),LEN(E2)-FIND(" ",E2))&" "&TRIM(LEFT(TRIM(E2),FIND(" ",E2))) it will convert First name last name to last name, first name or Visa versa. then you can compare your lists. "ea" wrote: > Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the > other is first name last? ...

Cache Mode #2
Hope this makes sense.... Have set Group Policy to Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting without warning. Have set retention to 30 days. Works fine however when users in cache mode try to recover items they do not re-appear in the deleted items folders as they should. Take them out of cache mode everything works fine. Now, it maybe easy to blame cache mode accept this doesn't happen to admins or help desk people with admin rights on the local machines, just end users, specifically power users. We find it necessary to use cache mode for numerous reasons, we also find it nec...

Two copies of all Mailboxes
Using my sbs2003 srver with exchange 2003 installed - I notice two copies of all users mail box in the list of mailboxes using outlook 2003 on the same server. When I try to close these I get an error syaing mail boxes in use. I cn not remove them. Can you tell me how to remove these so I have just on mail box visible per user? thx Kevin Cain Class TECHNOLOGY ...

Export #2
Hi, How to export only the perticular group users. Regards Mustafa What sort of information do you need? "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to export only the perticular group users. > > Regards > Mustafa > See "IMI GAL Exporter" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How ...

Lookup match 2 items
I want to lookup 2 items for a match to enter 3rd item. EPP 2.80 x? want A3 to have a lookup function that matches both A1 and A2 to the array. EPS 1.25 0.5% EPS 1.5 0.5% EPS 1.75 0.5% EPS 2 0.5% EPS 2.25 0.5% EPS 2.5 0.5% EPS 3 0.5% Gcet 3 0.5% Gcet 5 0.5% Rmer 1.5 0.5% Rmer 1.75 0.5% Rmer 2 0.5% Rmer 2.25 0.5% Rmer 2.5 0.5% Rmer 3 0.5% Arcel 1.5 1.0% EPP-B 3.75 2.2% EPP-W 3.75 2.2% EPP-B 2.8 2.3% EPP-W 2.8 2.3% EPP-B 1.88 2.5% EPP-W 1.88 2.5% EPE 2 3.0% EPE 3 3.0% EPP-B 1.3 3.0% EPP-W 1.3 3.0% There'll be a clever way, but for me I'd add a helper col...

How do I create a chart on two axes with two lines and a bar
I am trying to compare two final stock prices to the average volume. So, teh left axes would have the numbers for the stock prices, and the right axes would have the volume. The two stock prices would be lines using the left, and the volume a bar using the right. I can do one line and one bar, but I can't figure out two lines. Can anyone help? Forget the built in custom types. It's better to build your own. Create your chart using all the data, to produce a chart with three line series all on the primary axis. Select the Volume series, and on the Chart menu, use Chart Type to ch...