Trust Center - Trusted Locations are greyed out

Microsoft office excel security notices pop up is displayed when I start
Excel 2007 to either "enable macros" or "disable macros"

I enabled  the 3 of them

I go to "Excel Options" -- "Trust Center" -- "Trust Center Settings"

The "Trusted Locations", "add new location", "remove" and "modify" are
greyed out

Trusted Locations was okay two weeks ago when I updated to 2007 and added
the location paths to my startup files with macros embedded in them.

Where do I change the policy for this restriction?

Why "center across selection" rather than "merge" cells? What is.
When is it more appropriate to "center across" selection rather than "merge" cells? What are the advantages/disadvantages to these two types of cell alignment? Thanks very much. Merging cells interferes with selecting a range - to apply formatting, for instance. Simple example: If B3 & C3 are merged and you want to select A1:B4, you end up with A1:C4 I *think* in older versions of Excel it also hindered the column autofit feature activated by double clicking the border between column headers. "Michele" wrote: > When is it more appropriate to &quo...

Windows Media (Media Center, Media Player) Fails to Install
I recently wiped my PC clean, to reinstall Win 7 after the MS Nannies kept me from doing anything administrative with files and folders ("you don't have rights to...."). After re-installing a clean Win 7, which by the way did not still fix all of the rights issues, my Windows Media Center and Windows Media Players never went in right. Several other MS programs don't update correctly, and nothing that the KB says fixes the problem. I've gone through my systems and tried to take ownership rights on folders/files as needed, but it's so frustrating. > ...

How do I get the current ROW location.
Hi, Trying to find out the current row location. Tried startRow = cell("row") Tried startRow = ActiveCell.rows.address() - But this returns the column and row in $A$1 format. I just want startRow = CurrentRow (or something like this). Cheers Craig. Hi Craig startrow = activecell.row Cheers JulieD "Craig & Co." <crb@amsa.gov.au> wrote in message news:417c6ad0$0$41946$c30e37c6@ken-reader.news.telstra.net... > Hi, > > Trying to find out the current row location. > > Tried startRow = cell("row") > Tried startRow = ActiveCell.rows...

Call center support integration with GP.
I'm looking for a solution that will bring up the customer record when receiving an incomming phone call. Call center support integration with GP. Do you know what software / telephone system will integrate with Great Plains? I believe Vonexus does this: www.vonexus.com -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP "Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AEC18A0-E47D-4064-A26A-2858923EEA19@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for a solution that will bring up the customer record when > receiving an incomming phone call. Call center support integ...

centering text on textbox
I have a userform just to display some info. In the form I have a textbox where I pull lots of info including some vbtab and vbcr. is there a way to center some of the lines texts I would like to put some titles in the middle but center in the textbox. my program looks like this Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Me.TextBox1 = _ "Model:" & vbTab & vbTab & vbTab & Range("o12").Value & vbCr _ & "Customer: " & vbTab & vbTab & Range("n26").Value & vbCr _ & "Qty:" & vbTab...

Outlook 2003

Office 2010 beta can't sync with Windows Mobile Center
My OS is Windows7 x64 and Outlook version is 2010, when I try to sync contacts with Windows Mobile Center, it warn me I'm not installed outlook, it seems WMC not recognized outlook2010, because when I update my Nokia PC suite to OVI suite, I can sync contacts with my N73 phone. Is there any way to sync my contacts to my Pocket PC? Wait until WMDC gets updated for Outlook 2010 or, if you are using the 64-bit version of Office 2010, try the 32-bit version instead. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ ...

Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin
Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix, etc.) Hi, Greetings from Everonn!!! Are you looking for the best Prometric and VUE exam center for your certification like Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, IBM, and HP, where you can take test whenever you want...? Then you are at the right place; Just come and take test whenever you are free..... We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you may not get the slots according to your convenience. So we have a solution for you: The best place ...

Outlook connector for Domino default delivery location
Hi, I am using the Notes Connector for Outlook 2003 in order to read my mail in a Domino server via Outlook. This is working fine, but I would like to have 'native' Outlook calendar, but the Connector always tries to access the Domino calendar. I have tried several things, like changing the default delivery location for the Lotus Notes account to a personal folder, but with this solution the incoming mails still arrive to the Lotus Notes account, and since now Notes is not the default delivery location, desktop notifications do not show when new mails arrive. I have tried to use a r...

How to create hyperlinks to specific locations in Publisher e-mail
I have read through the Answerbox article on how to create HTML Code Fragments which can be used as Bookmarks and Hyperlinks to a specific location within a page when publishing a Publisher file to the Web, but when I try to send the publisher page as an e-mail I get the HTML Code Fragment box appearing rather than the Link/Bookmark - even though the rest of the e-mail appears correctly as an HTML message. Why is this and, more importantly, what can I do about it? I am using Publisher 2003 SP1 & Outlook 2003 SP1 Many Thanks. ...

Public Folders
On the network at work we use the public folder system in Outlook 2003 and the public folder system is provided by our Exchange 2003 server. I have been asked why that when an advanced find is selected from a subfolder held within the public folders and "Browse" is clicked in order to select multiple folders that the search subfolders is greyed out and it is also not possible to check more than one folder. This is not the case when performing the same actions on folders held in the local mailbox. This cannot be a permissions problem as I am able to perform these actions on a u...

Interface glitches in the project center interface
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have a problem with the project center interface in Entourage, which results in the quick filter bar or whatever other interface element previously occupied that part of the interface showing through when a project is selected. This problem appears to only affect the top half of the background behind the &quot;overview, schedule, mail, etc&quot; tabs. Is this a common bug and does anyone know how I might resolve it? Can you link a screenshot. The problem seems unclear fromn yo...

"You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact admin
I am trying to save a file and I keep getting the error message "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact administrator to obtain permission:. I am the administrator, but am unable to save in the folder I want. It suggest saving in documents, but I need to save it in a specific location in order to import it into another spreadsheet program. Can you please help? You would be administrator only for your desktop PC, but it appears that you are saving this document on network/server PC, wherein for that folder you first need to check your permission...

Using the value of a cell as the location for placing data into another worksheet
I have two columns of data. The first column contains text fields. Th second column speicifes the cell location that I would like to copy th text field, in the first colum, into. For Example on sheet1 I have: A B C 1 test1 A1 2 test2 A10 3 test3 B15 I would like to copy test1 to location A1 on sheet 2, and copy test2 t A10 on sheet2, etc. Keit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about something like: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim fWks As Worksheet Dim tWks As Worksheet Dim testRng As Range Dim myCell As Range Set fWks = Worksheets(...

Horrible results with Media Center
Since I put in Win 7 My Media Center is unusable. The video lags so bad it is unwatchable. During live or recorded it's slow with the audio out of sync and it's just awful. I used to use it all the time but it's a waste of time, Here is what my system has: Windows 7 Dell XPS 410 4G Ram Dual Core Processor 4300 @1800 GHZ Processors Nvidia GeForce 9400GT Dell 2408 WFP Digital Monitor ACPI x86 Based proscessor Media Center Version 6.1.7600.16385(win_7rtm.090713-1255) Can someone PLEASE help!!!!! Thanks in advance teresa Have you checked the CPU usage? Sometime...

user data location

"locate link browser" issue with Outlook 2003, but ONLY WITH OUTBIND in the URL
This is a case of the "Locate Link Browser" problem, but it is specific to emails received with URL's that contain Outbind in the address. I have been getting emails from AZFamily's website, AZFamily,com for several months. Since I switched to a new PC,whenever I click on their links to news stories, I get the "Locate Link Browser" dialog instead of the news story. I do not get the "Locate Link Browser" message for any other links within emails, nor do I have this problem when I use the browser itself. I have applied the usual fixes from Microsoft and/or...

error message from ATI catalyst control center
Dear Microsoft Community, I'm getting a warning upon starting up my PC: "The Catalyst (R) Control Center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter. Please update your ATI graphics driver or enable your ATI adapter using the Displays Manager." Huh? Greek to me. I went to the Displays Manager through the control panel and tried to update the driver and it searched and told me I had the right driver. Any suggestions? I see no PC malfunction. -- Bye, William J. Donegan What video card do you have? where did you install Cata...

Pivot table: Changing location of Excel data source?
I have some pivot tables that currently pull their data from another tab within the workbook. I want to separate the data worksheet from the report worksheets, thus the data worksheet would exist by itself in a separate workbook. I need to have the current pivot tables point to the new workbook!worksheet for their data. Here's the catch: The pivots tables currently use a dynamic Name for their data range. Help! Toby Erkson Toby Not got workbooks to test with but try this. Name a range in you new workbook, save and close. Go to your currently pivot table and from the Pivot tabl...

Deleting Email in Project Center
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Can you set up Mail to send deleted messages that are connected to a project to their own deleted email file? That way if you need to look for an old, deleted email you don't need to go thru all your deleted emails. ...

M06 file locations
Investigating another user's discovery that the registry has the wrong file locations recorded, I looked into my own. Under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Money\15.0 I find references to Jet files being located in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006 exists but C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles does not. I installed this in parallel to M04, wanting to test without being able to revert easily. Perhaps the installation routines don't handle that very well. Perhaps related, perhaps not: trying to sync to MSN Money fai...

Locating Trendline Equation Factors in Cells
When adding a trendline on a chart, one option is to add the trendline equation to the chart. Is there a way to also populate off-chart cells with the various factors of the equation? For example: the equation on a chart is: y = 5.1460E+05Ln(x) - 2.5051E+06. The 5.1460E+05Ln(x) value would be found in cell A1, and the –2.5051E+06 value in cell A2. As values are added to the data matrix and the equation changes, the cell values would change accordingly. Hi Phil, Have a look at Bernard Liengme's examples of using worksheet formula to determine equation elements. http://www.stfx....

Permissions Greyed Out
Hi, I have seen this question posted many times, but i have never seen a solution to the problem. The problem is that suddenly from one day to another you cant change the permission on a folder (i am running Exchange). And this applies both to personal and public folders. The only account you can change options for, is the default account. You can see all the other accounts but you can not change their privileges. I found out that it is something in your local profile on the computer, because if you go to another computer or delete the local profile and logon again, the problem is no longer...

open .pst file from ftp location
Hello, Does anybody know how I can open a .pst file from a ftp location? I want to be able to acces the same .pst file from two different computers (home and work). MAPI is was unstable, some e-mails got lost. First I uploaded a .pst file to the ftp location. When I go in Outlook to "Add .PST file" and open"Ftp locations" (File/Open/Outlook data file) I get connected to the ftp server. When I try to open the .pst file I get following error message: "You cannot use an internet address here. Enter a path that points to a location on your computer or on the network."...

edit SNMP location field
I have to update the SNMP location field, under the Agent tab for 50 servers with addres information. The same information for all servers. Is there a way for Powershell to pull a list of server names from a txt file, update this field, then restart this service for every server? Thanks in advance This information can be accessed via the Registry. Are you using PowerShell v1 or v2 on the system where you'll start this process? Assuming you have some kind of Administrator account to all of the machines, and you don't have firewall issues, you may be able to do it eas...