Transfer automatically the format of one cell to other cell

I have applied specific formats to cells (format of the fonts) on
sheet.
On the same workbook but on different sheet i have some cells gettin
their values directly from cells of the first sheet.
Example:
The value of the cell C4 of the sheet 2 is given by: =sheet1!C22

HOW can i keep the existing font type of shell C22 on cell C4, bu
without apllying it to each one individually

Thanks for your tim

Hi
see your reply in public.excel

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> I have applied specific formats to cells (format of the fonts) on a
> sheet.
> On the same workbook but on different sheet i have some cells getting
> their values directly from cells of the first sheet.
> Example:
> The value of the cell C4 of the sheet 2 is given by: =sheet1!C22
>
> HOW can i keep the existing font type of shell C22 on cell C4, but
> without apllying it to each one individually
>
> Thanks for your time
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

automaticly copy text to header
I want a my template file to automaticly copy a text item (file or case number) into the header so that it will print on each page 2 throough the end of the document. Anyone know how this can be done? Copy from where? Many ways to do it, depending upon the answer to that question. If the file number was being entered into a userform, it could be written to a document variable and then displayed where required in the document by the use of DocVariable field. See the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website : http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and_employ_a_UserF...

about transfer order

automatic time formatting
In attempting to run mail merge with word, if the time format has the am / pm in it, the contents of the cell are entered as a decimal. But if one can enter the time as (9:15) the contents in the mail merge appear as they were entered. trouble is that any time I enter a number such as above, it automatically formats to (hh:hh:ss am/pm) how do i turn off the automatic format! I have attempted to change the format to the custom (hh:mm)once the extended time is in the cell, but though it is selected and entered, the contents of the cell do not change. I have used excell mail ...

Transfering messages

Date format #16
I want to format a column of cells so that when 012208 is entered with the numeric keypad, 01/22/2008 appears in the cell. So far, I'm getting 6/3/1933. Thanks, Cathy Hate to say it but why not just type the extra two characters to make it 1/22/08? If you type "12208" in a cell, Excel assumes you are entering a serial date (hence the conversion to 6/3/1933). How much easier to just type the two "/" and don't force Excel to guess what you want. HTH, JP On Jan 22, 10:00=A0pm, "Cathy C" <cchrist...@aristotle.net> wrote: > I want to format a...

HR Position Transfers

SendObject Not going to PDF Automatically
Hi, When i do this SendObject it doesnt automatically go to pdf but rather prompts me. DoCmd.SendObject acReport, stDocName, asFormatPDF, "", "", "", "Training Confirmation: " & txtCourse & " on " & dateStartDate & " to " & dateEndDate, "Blah Blah" ta ant1983 Hi ant1983, I can tell you that asFormatPDF doesn't exist as a constant in Access. Try using acFormatPDF HTH Paolo "ant1983" wrote: > Hi, > > When i do this SendObject it doesnt automatically...

Excel to PDG Format Error
Hi, I am used to using Excel 2007 to convert my workbooks into PDF's. However, recently, all of a sudden, everytime I PDF a workbook my Formating and graphs are all wrong. I have noticed that this only happens when I do multiple sheets, but the problem with doing individual ones is that I can't combine them with reader. Try Dr. Dan's All-Purpose Excel-PDF Cure: Select all worksheets by <ctrl> or <shift> clicking from the menu bar: File > Page Setup click into the Page Quality box, and select 600dpi, if it already says 600dpi, select it again. ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Automatic sorting in Excel #2
Your technique works a treat when I insert the code; however, when I save the file and reload it (after having saved it as a Macro-enabled Worksheet in 2007), the code does not seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? Regards, Anand EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Did you enable macros when you opened the workbook? One more thing--your post is a standalone post. I'm not sure any reader will understand what code you're writing about. In this case, it's not important, though. Anand, Dhuru wrote: > > Your technique works a tr...

Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys and moves them to a specific folder in outlook. Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time, even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want this is very time consuming as ...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Automatically Update Date/Time in Template
I can insert a date/time in a new message if I am using Word as my editor, but then I cannot save it as a template (why you would want an auto-updating field in a message that cannot be stored as a template is another question). If I switch off Word as the editor so that I can save as a template, I cannot insert a date/time and have it auto-update. Is there a way out of this conundrum, or should I just chalk it up to another peculiarity of MS software? Thanks for any assistance. ...

Formatting Cells/Data
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have a file I downloaded from our AS/400 (OS400 operating system). I open the file as a text file and go thru the wizard for converting the file to excel format. One of the columns/fields is numeric with some neg and pos numbers and some blank cell contents. During the wizard conversion the field is categorized as DOUBLE with no option to change the field. When I finish the wizard I save the file as an Excel workbook. Then I use the autosum option to calculate the total of the field/column; however, it only picks up on the positive #'s. Hence the t...

Condition Format syntax
I have pairs of cells to test. What I want to check is if the value of the 2nd cell is higher than the first, but less than 1.5 times as high. I've tried various syntax combinations using 'Formula is', but just can't seem to hit the right one (Excel 2003). Can anyone help? -- Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me) Hi Paul, Try this one: =IF(B1>A1,IF(B1<A1*1.5,"Yes","No"),"No") Regards, Per "Paul Hyett" <vidcapper@invalid83261.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen news:XeIMdj...

Time Formating
I need to know how to format a cell for time. I need to have the cell formatted so that when I type in the cell say 125211 or 12 52 11 it will automatically appear as 12:52:11. For a possible solution see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Denise" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4804E8F2-C978-48DC-B163-67029B218F7F@microsoft.com... > I need to know how to format a cell for time. I need to have the cell formatted so that when I type in the cell say 125211 or 12 52 11 it will automatically appear as ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

chart formating
My simple chart project has turned ugly. I have several charts linked from different files into my active spreadsheet. The x axis on all of these linked charts are date fields. However, on all of these linked charts a general number format is showing up not a date format. Is there anyway to have these numbers defaulted to a dated format? I've had problems with dates looking like numbers on axes in the past, and to get them to look like dates I had to go into the axis properties (right-click the axis or one of the numbers on the axis, then click on "format axis") an...

Macro-Return Blank Cell
I am creating an Invoice by the help of macro where I want to clear all the data from unlock cell after entering the buttom named NEXT or OK.So I could enter fresh data in the same unlock cell. How it possible? Rdgs...Sudipta Sub setup() Dim cel As Range, r As Range For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If r.Locked Then Else If cel Is Nothing Then Set cel = r Else Set cel = Union(cel, r) End If End If Next If cel Is Nothing Then Else cel.Clear End If End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 ...

Downloading stock prices automatically
How can I download stock prices automatically (say from Yahoo) into Excel 2002? Thanks. Hi, Select a cell where you want the table to start and then Data|Import external data|New web query. Paste the address of the Yahoo site into the window that's appeared and click GO. Select the table you want to import and click Import. Back on the worksheet right-click the table to set up the refresh frequency. Mike "crossfool" wrote: > How can I download stock prices automatically (say from Yahoo) into Excel > 2002? Thanks. > ...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Format cell will not appear
Hello, I have a budget spreadsheet in E2k that I need to update. I can change al the numbers and formlas but if I select Format Cells the dialog box will not appear. I cannot find a single cell anyware in that workbook that works. The budget sheet has some grey area to the righ. I tweaked it last year and I can't remember what I did. Please help Tim Tim, Maybe the sheet is protected. Tools, Protection. If you see Unprotect sheet" it was. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Tim Marciniak" <t...

Condtional Formatting
Is there a way to set a label to display differing sets of text based on a merge field value? Or a way to set the visible property of a label to false? I suppose I could set a whole mess of merge fields and use those as my labels but then that becomes a heck of alot of data for a user to fill in/understand how to fill in correctly if they want to create a datasource file. I'm using Publisher 2003. ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...