TOURNAMENT FORMS

Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template.
0
anonymous (74718)

You may find some old NCAA basketball tournament forms out on the web.

Try http://google.com

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

How to tell what form a sub-form is in.
I have a sub-form that is in several different forms. I want to know which form it is in when I click on a control in the sub-form. -- Regards Tom Try something like: Me.Parent.Name -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful. "ThomasAJ" wrote: > I have a sub-form that is in several different forms. I want to know which > form it is in when I click on a control in the sub-form. > > -- > Rega...

Modified Forms/Reports
Can someone provide some simple instructions as to how to move the modified forms/reports? What do you mean 'move' them rcr? You mean to a new instance of GP? For the modified reports, you can export them from the existing instance and re-import them to the new instance. I believe the same can be done with modified forms but I'm not a developer so I can't say for sure. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com my apologies, some of our forms/reports have been modified. When these c...

Adding a field to a form...
I would like to add a field to a form. The field is not part of an auto-linked table so modifier i not the solution. However it is a linked table. The scenario is this... I would like to add the current cost and tracking optin to the ATP (available to promise) screen. Any ideas? I beg to differ. Depending on the version of GP you are using, you can use simple Modifier and VBA to retrieve this information by adding your field to the window, then using either RetrieveGlobals (v8), RetrieveGlobals9 (v9), or the UserInfo object (v10) to open an ADO connection to the company database. ...

open an Application (excel) in a form using docmd
Hello can i open an Application (excel) in a form using docmd can this be done if so how?? thanks in advance Hi Have at look at this http://support.microsoft.com/?id=210148 -- Wayne Manchester, England. "smason" wrote: > Hello > > can i open an Application (excel) in a form using docmd > can this be done if so how?? > > thanks in advance If you just want to open the other document, be it pdf, doc (word), or xls, (excel), then just go: application.FollowHyperlink "c:\path name\documentname" eg: application.FollowHyperlink "c:\myShe...

Unable to update information in subform and nested form
I have a database where I have a main form that has customer data, a subform that carries tracking data for escalated calls and a nested form that contains notes for the escalated calls. When I go to input a new record, I am unable to add any notes or change a check box from the value of false to true. Is there something I have done to cause this problem? Please help. I found the problem, but now I have another issue. The problem was that I had gone through and locked a few of the controls. But by doing that, it locked all the controls. So, how do I lock the controls I don't w...

change floating form to tab view
Hi, we have download the Contact Management Database Template and when you open the Contact details form, it 'floats' on the screen. We have set our option for all objects to open in tabs - and when we open the Contact Details form in design view, it sits in a tab. How can we set the form to open in a tab and not be movable on the screen? Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:24:01 -0800, mj <mj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Open the form in design view. Open the Properties window. Find the Popup property and set it to False. ...

Form 11-07-07
Ok I'll try this differently and hopefully someone will get what Im trying to do. Currently I am using a spreadsheet it's called a Want Load Sheet Guy comes in and puts in the Want Column qty he wants for next week's load The spreadsheet contains about 50 macro's and is getting way out of hand. WA is linked to the previous weeks sheet, ADD is (Count - WA), Cout is QOH, Out is what was loaded last Week and In just calculates the count/Case qty The guys who use this Spreadsheet use the computer once a week and only input Qty's in the Want Column, everything else is hist...

Inventory form
Hello everyone... I would like to know if its possible to create a form which will be a multiple item form... of a table Products which has the name, price, quantity, date as fields... and then somehow by a button relate it to a client and store in some kind of buyers history... the problem would be also with the relationship..but how its possible to create something like an inventory The place to start is by creating tables and relationships. If you are looking to create a listing of vendors and the products offered by each one, you would need a vendor table and a product table related ...

Attachments on forms
Hi, I am just learning how to create custom forms with Outlook 2003. How can I enable the use of attachments? I have created a form that is enabled on reply to a different form, but I need the user to be able to send an attachment as part of this reply. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks! Leave the large message/notes body on the form. If you remove it, you = also are removing access to attachments.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20...

Cumulative totals on a form
I have a continuous form that I want to calculate the cumulative total for one of my controls. How would I set this up on my form to only calculate the cumulative total for only those records shown on my form? Try a Form header and/ or Form footer..in the textbox's Control Source, enter =Sum(Thefieldof interest) HTH - Bob "Secret Squirrel" wrote: > I have a continuous form that I want to calculate the cumulative total for > one of my controls. How would I set this up on my form to only calculate the > cumulative total for only those records shown on my form? I ...

Create a Form
I need some good info on how to create and use forms in Outlook 2003 I am new and would like any good learning source. Thanks See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down = the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web = interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso= ft.public.outlook.program_forms --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http...

custom TASK REQUEST form error #2
Hi, I am trying to create a TASK REQUEST form in Outlook 2003. I am a beginner so please bear with me because I am not understanding all this code and where its coming from in other topics. I created a TASK REQUEST custom form and test ran it. When received and I try to accept the task I get the error message "The task (task name) cannot be sent. It may be an attachment of another message." I tried finding the code in "View this code" and the Visual Basic Editor but nothing comes up. I am desiging this form from Outlook using "tools -> forms -> design this for...

Form Fields Navigation
Hi all, I have a query about navigating within protected Form Fields within Word 2003. By standard (I think), when a form is protected with text form fields within it, using the up and down cursor keys jumps between form fields instead of between lines of text within the formfield. I have tried creating a simple macros: Selection.MoveUp unit:=wdLine, Count:=1, Extend:=wdMove and Selection.MoveDown unit:=wdLine, Count:=1, Extend:=wdMove and bound them to the up and down cursor keys but this seems to be ignored when the form is proteced. If anybody has any suggestio...

Outlook Forms #11
I have several users on different Outlook platforms (i.e. 2000, 2002 and 2003) They utilize the same one-off form to forward information regarding products, however, when one user sends out info using this form, there are a few that are not able to reply. They receive the error message - The form you have selected cannot be displayed. I have no common threads as far as troubleshooting this issue. I have tried clearing cache and copy the form from the Organizational Library to their personal forms folder, but no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Your message is confusing -- is...

Calling a SQL stored procedure from modified form button by VBA C
Hi All, I have a requirement to call the SQL stored procedure from GP modified form through button press and I do not want to use dextertiy development for this, I so can anyone show me how to do this through VBA code. Thanks in advance. -- Developer Dear, Use the following code: Dim conMain as New ADODB.Connection(ConnectionString) conMain.Execute("SQLCommand") Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Software Development Manager +962 - 79 - 999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com "Dexdev" ...

Open a form on report open..
How do I open a form when a report is run. BOb On Sun, 27 May 2007 16:24:00 -0700, Bob wrote: > How do I open a form when a report is run. > > BOb Answered elsewhere. Please do not multi-post. If you feel you must post the same question to more than one newsgroup (and it's seldom necessary), cross-post by adding each additional newsgroup in the To Newsgroups: box, separated by a comma. This way an answer in one newsgroup will be seen in each of the others. More readers will see the response and learn, and less time will be spent on duplicate answers. See Netiquette at http:...

Custom forms do not delete
Hi All: We have an Outlook 2000 SP 3 Corporate installation. We have a strange problem with older versions of custom forms that have been deleted using the Forms Manager not really being deleted. By this I mean that the forms no longer appear in the folder when viewed by the Forms Manager but, can been seen and opened using the Choose Form dialogue. I believe that these "ghost" forms are somehow still on the exchange servers. We have 500+ users of these forms and it is very difficult to prevent all of them from using these older versions if they can still be selected. ...

Forms...
I have a couple of questions relating to Outlook Forms. 1. Let say I develop a form on my computer. I can then fill it out and send it to another individual to complete? Or do they need a copy of the form on their Outlook? 2. If I wish to use a form through an organisation, how can I create/distribute it so everyone has access to it? 3. Can anyone recommend any good websites to learn more about Outlook forms? Thank you for enlightening me, QB Author a Word Document, save it as an attachment in a E-Mail. Simple, yes? >WT< "QB" <QB@discussions....

Football Tournament Fixtures
hello, i am trying to create a spreadsheet for a football tournament that wil automatically sort out its-self. For Example: Sheet 1 i can input all the teams Sheet 2 it will put them into groups and allocate fixtures betwee them. i also need them to be put onto differnt pitches and play differn times. I them want a new sheet that i can put in the results between them an have a table that will automatically sort out by its-self ?? any templatesyou can email me it as an attachment?? Many Thanks Benn bc1987@ntlworld.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Access my saved forms faster
Hi all - I create and use many "forms" Or as I prefer template e-mail I need to send the same e-mail weekly or monthly or to different DM's with separate attachments Currently it takes too long to access the form I have to click 1.) New (down arrow) 2.) Choose form.... 3.) Look in... 4.) Select "User templates in File System" 5.) Select the correct tmplt to use (I have about 20 or so) Is there a way to make this a folder in my folder pane so that I can access my forms much faster? Thanks -goss ...

Opening a form from another form
Hi all, Upon the initial opening of a form (form1), I would like it to then open a second form (form2), but only if there are records within the table that the second form is controlled by. I am guessing I would need to use the onLoad event for form1. To make it more complex, it I was to open form2 manually, it currently performs this check, but instead of either opening the form or not, it questions the user if they would like to add a record or not. I need this to stay this way as it works great if a user tries to open the form manually later on, but what I really also need it to do...

Open a form in filter by form datasheet view from Switchboard
I have created a form that opens in the filter by form datasheet view perfectly. However, when I added the form to the Switchboard it does not open in datasheet view. I have tried using a macro from the Switchboard to open the form. Unsuccessful. I have tried creating a form to open the filter by form from the Switchboard. Unsuccessful. Is it possible to open a 'filter by form' form from the Switchboard in datasheet view? fredg <fgutkind@example.invalid> wrote in news:lp7wfm7qay8c$.15gv7n2njnakm.dlg@40tude.net: > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:44:02 -0800, lreecher wrote: ...

Running a procedure on a sub-form
I have a procedure on a sub-form that calls a procedure in a class module. How do I run the procedure on the sub-form from an event on the main form? JimP wrote: >I have a procedure on a sub-form that calls a procedure in a class module. >How do I run the procedure on the sub-form from an event on the main form? The public procedures in a form/report module are methods of the form/report's class module so you call it using: Me.subformcontrol.Form.procedure args -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Group by on form
I have a form which is based upon a select query. I have some records which have a 'Episode ID' which can be the same for some rows and different for others. i.e. 3 rows may have their Episode ID equal to '12345', but two other rows may have this field equal to '56789'. What I want to do is group each row by their Episode ID, yet still see each record. Make sense?! Forms don't have the same Group By capabilities as Reports (wherein you can set a group header that displays the value of the grouping field, with the details relevant to that particular value di...

Remove Focus from Form
I have a form that pops up on a spreadsheet whenever certain cells are selected. It is strickly informational, and I show it modeless. After it displays, I can still click back on the spreadsheet and enter information, but I would like for the focus to remain on the cell on the spreadsheet rather than go to the form. Is there any way to do this? -- Bill @ UAMS You need to send a set focus message to the worksheet window. Paste all of the following code into the userform's code module. Private Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" Alias "SendMessag...