TOURNAMENT FORMS

Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template.
0
anonymous (74721)

You may find some old NCAA basketball tournament forms out on the web.

Try http://google.com

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Controlling display of forms
Hi, I'm trying to control what parts of a form are visible or not depending on the user of the computer. I've managed to find and adapt some code to tell me who the user is and I have a table set up with user names and a permission level (1 or 0) I can manually alter the On_Load event of my form to hide the parts I want (tabs) Can anybody help me out with putting it all together so that the forms On_Load event looks at GetUserName function which looks at the UserPermissions table and sets Visible True or False accordingly. This is taking me so long and it looks like it ought ...

recall of infor on a form
I have created two tables: table one has basic info lname, fname, grade, student id number. Table two is an incident report form with fields: student id number, date ,grade , etc. I have a relationship from table one to to table two in a one to many relationship respectively. My user wishes to enter incidents on a form. So I created a form from table two and all works as planned. However my user would like to enter either a)student number or b) last name with out using a drop down list( long list of choices.) and then have it display both student number and last name then save...

Can I print a 18" form in Excel
I need to print a custon contract form excel. I do not have the parper size I need is not in the drop down in the page set box? Excel should adapt to whatever printer you have, if you don't have a printer where you can customize the print size then excel won't give that choice either, it's all in the printer -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "peetzaman" <peetzaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA9F0EB0-981D-43D2-8DFC-9472D0EBDA8C@microsoft.com... > I need to print a custon contract form excel. I do not have the parper size > I need is not in...

Calling a SQL stored procedure from modified form button by VBA C
Hi All, I have a requirement to call the SQL stored procedure from GP modified form through button press and I do not want to use dextertiy development for this, I so can anyone show me how to do this through VBA code. Thanks in advance. -- Developer Dear, Use the following code: Dim conMain as New ADODB.Connection(ConnectionString) conMain.Execute("SQLCommand") Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Software Development Manager +962 - 79 - 999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com "Dexdev" ...

Tournament Brackets
How do I set up a tournament bracket in Excel? Microsoft Template Gallery has a few templates for tournament bracketing. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377241033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:23:02 -0800, billymick <billymick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I set up a tournament bracket in Excel? ...

Help with user form
I need help with a user form that basically mimicks my worksheet. I need to get the data from the 29 text boxes on the user form to the matching columns and row on my worksheet. My worksheet looks like this: V# Vendor Name Inv-No Inv Amount Cat Amount Cost Retail Cost Retail Cost Retail the above columns are repeated 4 times My user form basically follows the same form. I need to have the user enter the data for the invoice which is then copied to the worksheet, and start the process over again until all invoice are entered. Any help is appreciated, I have been struggling with th...

print w2-g forms (gambling)
Can Great Plains print w2-g forms? Are there any 3rd party solutions to do this? John ...

Firing Change event from popup form
Hello, This code is on the AfterUpdate event of a list box on a popup form. Private Sub Company_AfterUpdate() Dim frm As Form Set frm = Forms![LoadSheetsMain]![LoadSheetsST].Form frm.Controls(OpenArgs) = Me.ActiveControl End Sub It assignes a value to a textbox on the calling form. I need to fire the change event of that textbox, but don't know the method. Thanks for any help. God Bless, Mark A. Sam The change event of the textbox must be Public. You can then call it from a different control or form: Forms!FormName.PublicSub Mark A. Sam wrote: >Hello, > >Th...

Form based on crosstab query
I had set up a form and am having trouble getting information from a crosstab query into it. In the expression builder I can go to the query I want and pull any info except for the crosstab portion. I tried setting the forms recordsource property to the crosstab query then everything I had done disappeared. Deleting that brings it all back. I'm obviously clueless here.... How can I successfully import crosstab query info into a form control as information? For a form or report you need to know the column headings or it will bomb out. There are two ways of doing thi...

Control Form form a Sub Form
How do I activate a command button on the main form when I double click on the sub form? "TonyAntique" <u59027@uwe> wrote in message news:a5a6118d13dbf@uwe... > How do I activate a command button on the main form when I double click > on the sub form? The code would be like this: Me.Parent!Command99.Enabled = True But you'll need to define "double-click on the subform" more precisely. It's probably the dblClick event of the subform's Detail section you want to use. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia T...

Creating a form to query data
I have a linked table that contains various rows of data. I cannot modify the data in that table. However, I would like to create a form where users can go in and select rows from that table. What I am envisioning is a tabular form where some fields from the linked table are shown and the user can then click a checkbox next to the row that s/he wants to select. I am completely blanking out right now how to approach this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

How do I create a clear filters button in a form?
Just looking for a way to have a quick way to clear any filters created on a form. If its a visual basic command please be specific on how I do it please. :-) thanks in advance for any help! Regards, Richard Anderson Xtremist9 wrote: >Just looking for a way to have a quick way to clear any filters created on a >form. If its a visual basic command please be specific on how I do it >please. You can turn off the current filter by using: Me.FilterOn = False You can clear it with: Me.Filter = "" If that's not what you want, please explain ...

CRM 4.0 : How to have a pre-selected price list in quote forms
Hello, In my crm application, I have just one Price list. When I create a quote, I would like to have my Price list pre-selected and not that the user have to select it. (It is the same for th unit in product...) Do you have an idea how to do this ? Thanks for tour Help FB Hi FB, You may write Javacript to populate the PriceList field in the onLoad property of a Quote. You may refer to CRM SDK if you would like to learn more about client side scripting. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com On Dec 16, 7:41=A0am, Fr=E9d=E9ric BAILLON <FrdricBAIL...@discuss...

form for bank reconcile
does anyone have the format for this? It sure would save me some work! Just the basic format. Thanks so much. There are at least two good examples that you can download available via this search link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=excel+bank+reconciliation&btnG=Google+Search -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "Michele" wrote: > does anyone have the format for this? It sure would save me some work! > Just the basic format. Thanks so much. > ...

Can't Send HTML Form Reply
I received an HTML form from Staples to update my information, however, when I click the [Submit] button, I get a message saying my security settings won't allow it. What security settings? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com outlook's security settings. If you open the message and choose View, View in internet zone it should work... however, if the information you are updating at staples is anything that could be used by scammers, you should go to the staples site and correct the information. A favorite trick of scammers is sending out this messages to trick you into giving o...

Is it possible that a button in a form deletes the form?
I'd like to know if it is possible for a form in a workbook to have a command button whose click action deletes the form and saves the workbook (with the same or different name) without the form. Thanks in advance. Mr. Autumn, That is possible. Personally I don't like VBA code to delete things from my workbooks. I would prefer a solution that changes the value of a certain variable, so that the form won't show up anymore. You will need to check for the value of the variable on every form-call, but at least it won't do anything to your spreadsheet that cannot be reversed......

Where is the Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe\TaxCut $40 Rebate form
I just purchased the Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and TaxCut combo from the following offer from Money 2007. I was provided with only a $20 rebate form... what's the deal?http://store.digitalriver.com/store/money/Content/pbPage.moneyPlusTaxCut You need to make sure both packages, Money and TaxCut are the versions that have the rebates, not all packages do. It is clearly labeled on the outside of the boxes "Brandon" <Brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16E91D36-6704-4339-8A11-F325EF98056D@microsoft.com... >I just purchased the Microsoft Mon...

Making a search form
I need help writting code behind a search form i made. It has combo boxes of different things you can search by account number, Date etc what is the code behind the button that will make another form pop up with the info i asked to search by in it? iLevy wrote: >I need help writting code behind a search form i made. >It has combo boxes of different things you can search by account number, >Date etc what is the code behind the button that will make another form pop >up with the info i asked to search by in it? Here's a article on that topic: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-...

Recording Sports Tournaments
Hi, I am trying to concoct a spreadsheet that will keep a track of sport tournaments as they progress. The tournament format is one of four pools of four teams, the top tw teams progressing to the knockout stages. I have a list of the fixtures and cells in which to put the score during matches. From these cells I want to know how I can get Excel t calculate league tables for each group. I know there is a RANK function that may be of some use but it is stil a mystery to me how to run league tables in Excel and moreover how t present four different leagues on one sheet. If anyone has expe...

cloning forms
Hi, I come to MS CRM from the S**b*l world. If I am creating a vertical app that will use the same schemas for different purposes, I might need two different accounts forms, In the other app, we just clone the forms (applets in that world) and modify - then use security to decide who gets what. In MS CRM, do I make a copy of the ASP file, create a new ASP page and link it in, or what? Sorry if this is a bit vague - I am trying to make a quick demo up, and cannot find the nswer easily in the doc. Thanks, Tom Tom, Unfortunately, there is not built-in support for what you are tryin...

Form Help.....
Hi I am hoping someone can help. What I want to do is have my forms show up with a drop down box showing my client names and then when I select my client the form should show all my accounts for that client. I do not know how to do this or whether this should be done from my table. I hope someone can help. Thanks so much, Andrea Hi Steve I have one table which I plan to expand as my database become more advanced. The fields in my table are Client, Account, Date1, Date2, Date3, Amount. I want a form to filter down to show only the records relating to my client. I am also going to tr...

how can i adjust this tournament bracket?
I am not an exp. Excel user.I already have the tournament template of the microsoft excel website. I am trying to make a tournament bracket that lets you pick the winners by choosing a picture. Once you pick on a bracket it shoots you to a screen with a picture of the opponets with a button under each one. You click on the one you want to win and move on to the next bracket. It also has a reset button that will randomly moves the opponets around so you dont use the same order over and over again. any help with be apprciated. Just for info...........you can Right-click > Assign Ma...

Create order
Hi Guys, I have a database with tables: Customers Order Order_Products I need to create a form for entering a new order. Essentially it needs a way to select the customer who the order is for. And then it should have some sort of list/table where I can add a new line for each item on the order. Can someone please give me a detailed insight into how to do this? Thanks in advance, -AL On 2 May 2007 11:56:16 -0700, BigAl.NZ@gmail.com wrote: >Hi Guys, > >I have a database with tables: >Customers >Order >Order_Products Surely a table of Products as well...!? >I need...

Form Query Refresh
I have setup a form with multiple tabs that represent each milestone of the process. A query supports each so that items "move" from one tab to another based on what stage the item is at, allowing the user to select the item & click a button to enter their portion. This so far works great except that the data on all of the tabs is only valid as of the time the form is opened. Is there a way for the information to "refresh" on a regular basis without closing & reopening the form? "David" <dbain3175@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cea2d...

Calculate total amount on continuous form line in sub-form
Hi, I’m on Access in Office 2003. I have a sub-form which has a default view of “Continuous Forms”. This form is comprised of a single line which has the fields: Work Date Hours Miles Other Expense Total The work date, hours, miles, and Other expenses are data entry fields. The Total field is equal to (Hours * HourlyRate) + (Miles * MilageRate) + Other Expenses. The rates are retrieved from the main form. That part is working fine. The Work Date, Hours, Miles, and Other Expenses are bound to fields on my table. The Total field is unbound. The problem ...