Totals not updating

Suddenly the totals in my rows and columns are not updating as I add data to
cells within the autosum range.  It is happening on existing worksheets as
well as new worksheets I create.  Also if I change the number in a cell like
make a 10 a 20, it does not update the total.  It seems the original formula
is set and will not change or update.

Help.  Thank you.
0
Lyn (17)

An XML question

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

How to forbid the Windows Updates
Hello, Windows Server 2003 Following a catastrophe after a Windows Update, I want to forbid any future Windows Update, even the option when we shutdown the server: "Install the updates and shutdown". How can I do that? Thanks Disable the Windows Update service. Start|Run|services.msc For the idiotic 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option. Start|Run|gpedit.msc Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Update Do not display 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option in Shut Down Windows dialog box -- Regards, Dave P...

New update problems
The Print to One NOte option no longer on printer list after 4/14 automatic update. How do I add it to list of printers? smartinup wrote: > The Print to One NOte option no longer on printer list after 4/14 > automatic update. How do I add it to list of printers? Try to run a "Repair" (from Control Center - Software/Programs and Features). Rainald Can you contact me via my blog below? -- Sorry for the problems, John Guin OneNote Test Team http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin "smartinup" wrote: > The Print to One NOte option no longer on ...

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

Why are my RSS Feeds not updating
I have three Microsoft feeds, one is Microsoft At Home , one is Microsoft At Work and the last is MSNBC News. They are in my subscribed feeds list but do not update as they do on my desktop. Are they still listed as subscribed when you go to; Tools-> Account Settings...-> RSS Feeds If so, removing them and then adding them back might help to revive them. You can also export the RSS Feeds to an OPML file, remove the subscriptions and then import the OPML file again. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/406 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, C...

Total Items
Hi - Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered, on the POS screen ? Thanks. You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is that you want, but I know it cn be done. "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:538F3CC7-F23D-43C7-8A5A-4319B8688E5B@microsoft.com... > Hi - > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be > tendered, > on the POS screen ? > Thanks. Jason, Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you. "Jason&qu...

re: updating values
that works, but i'll need to add a lot of hidden feilds (20+/-)... Is there another way (perhaps more efficient -if not as simple?) ("there's more than one way to skin a cat") thanks inadvance, mark --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Daryl S" <DarylS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79CFD708-34B3-419A-A3F1-CF7050ACDE9F@microsoft.com... > Mark - > > Add the field [PresetOption] to the form. You can set the .visible > property > to FALSE so the user won't see it. Then the code...

Updates Stopped...End of 2 year period? No useful infro
Like the previous poster in a similar thread, both of my online updates ceased with the only message: Microsoft Money Could Not Update Your Account. Please try to update your account again. If the problem continues contact customer support. is this how money tells you your 2 year subscription has expired? I am using M05, and am not exactly sure when it was installed, but it probably is right around 2 years. But I would hope a more definitive message would be produced. Jim Hard to tell in your case as the 'Yodle" update now a new company, seem to have stopped for everybody. Are...

Update order
Just want to make sure here. If you are updating multiple fields, it updates in the order that you specify, correct? For example: columnA= 100 columnB = 200 columnC = NULL I am going to move columnA to columnC, columnB to columnA, set columnB to NULL. This should end up with columnA = 200 columnB = NULL columnC = 100 This only works if you do it in the correct order. On my machine it works correctly, but I want to make sure that isn't a coincedence. The script I would use would be: UPDATE tableA SET columnC = columnA, columnA = columnB, ...

Word 2007 How do I hide the "Update Table" tab and frame around TO
I can't find this answer in any help menu. I created a TOC, and every time I click near it, a blue frame appears around the TOC with a "shortcut" tab at the top for updating the table. I want to hide this, but can't for the life of me remember how to do it. I know it's possible, because I did it in two documents a few months ago. Help, please. I am beyond frustrated. I long for the days when Microsoft didn't include so many "helpful" [not] shortcuts. Thanks! -- RA Inserting the TOC field via References tab | Table of Contents | Inse...

Manipulating totals and columns in Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm constructing a pivot table that has investors as columns, investments as rows, and the general data is values. Trouble is there is a column which I want to only display half of each value. I know that I can make a formula that divides a column "column A/2", and then hide the unwanted columns. But I would also like the hidden columns to not be included in the grand totals. How do I make this happen? Thanks! Hi, So let me understand what you want, something like this in the Pivot Table: A B C Name Jp ...

Error after mid year update (KB983523)
I've done the mid year update (KB983523) on V9 in a test VM. I'm getting the following error after I've updated the company successfully at start up: The Great_Plains.vba project references some objects that cannot be found. These objects are listed in the file: [path]\Dynamics.txt. In that file I find: 'Vendor Name' of window 'PM_Vendor_Maintenance' of form 'PM_Vendor_Maintenance' I'm not sure where to even start looking. Any guidance is much appreciated. This is the code in VBA for that window: Private Sub Name1_AfterGotFocus() Me.Nam...

Total of Totals
Hey there, I've set up a database consisting of four tables. I run a query which calculates a total for the item (unit price * quantity). Is it possible to calculate the final total of all this for a report? If that's possible, how can I get it to be at the bottom of all the records but only on the last page? Thanks Mathew On Aug 1, 12:48 am, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Yes. > Open the form in design view, click on menu VIEW - Report Header/Footer a= nd > add a text box in the footer with Control Source =3D[unit price] * > [quantit...

money 2007 update problem
whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to update. I then click OK and it proceeds to shutdown Money and begin to download the update I presume. Once the download reaches 100% I get an error that says Money was unable to complete the update. This is going on everytime I start Money now so I really need to get this update. Does anyone know how I can manually download the update and apply it to Money 2007 Deluxe or just make this autoupdate feature work correctly? Thanks! BillyK BillyK wrote: > whenever I open MS Money 2007 I get a message that tells me to >...

Pole display Sub Total
Hi All, When a client of mine scans items the amount displaying is the sub total. Is there any way to display the total (ie including tax amount) Regards Amanda ...

Still no updating on fund quotes
If you hit update prices, will it not update prices when the market is close, like during the holiday. On the status bar it says online. But will not update or at least it does not change the last price noted on my investment. Since I purposely enter it low to see if updating. If go to the summary page and enter symbol it will not find the fund but if click on the investment and go to price history it appear to connect MSN money and get the lastest on the fund. ...

.NET security update... won't install !
Have Windows XP SP3 (with IE7), .NET framework until version 2 installed. However, one (and only one) security update from Windows update will not install - ever, believe me I've tried multiple times for months. It's been downloaded somewhere to my local store, but the update itself fails, and the WU site keeps offering the update in question, viz. ..NET framework 1.1 SP1 Security update (KB 953297). What other .NET remated updates I have, all correctly installed according to my WU history : ..NET Fw 2.0 SP1 security (953300), ..NET Fw 2.0 SP1 (110806) Security u...

how do I get a total for all worksheets in my workbook?
I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? Considering you have 3 sheets, and the totals are in cell A1, then use: =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1) Mangesh "Aileen Hewat" <AileenHewat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18C80118-642F-4690-8B5E-7D68B63752E3@microsoft.com... > I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/consol.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/exa...

Calculate Total Books
I am preparing packing slips for boxes to be sent out. There are different book orders going into the same box. Each book in the order will have its own set of id numbers that are usually, but not always, in a string(101-121 etc). I use a calculated field on the form to display the number of books in the string as I store the start book number and subract it from the end book number and add 1 to get the actual number of books in the string. I use the same calculated field on the report to show the number of books in each detial, but I have multiple strings in 1 box. I need to show a...

Price updates not working
Hello all: I cannot get price updating to work for my Portfolio on MSN MoneyCentral today. I use this portfolio every day and have never seen this before unless the market is down or it is a weekend (when, of course, the market is not open). I know the market is open today , but I am getting no updates on the Dow Industrials or S&P index either. I don't see any messages on this subject in this newsgroup or others I have checked, so I am beginning to suspect it is something wrong with my specific computer. I have rebooted and checked other things but this does not help. Are any of y...

Totaling Hours Worked
I have one column that has my start time (6:30 AM) and one column that has my end time (3:30 PM). How do I make the third column total the hours I worked (9.00)? Thanks for any help. Debra Ann (EndTime - StartTime)* 24 To Excel, a day = 1 and an hour = 1/24 so, to convert an hour value "up" to an integer, multiply by 24. Hope this helps, -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "Debra Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022801c3d6d5$39f8a340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have one column that has my start time ...

total for bills
Is it possible to have the total of the bills not yet paid in the current or for the upcoming month? Thank you in advance. Bepp ...