Toolbars Missing, And option to Add Missing

Hi,

My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing.  When I right
click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
i have is:
'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.

In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
Menu Bar'

Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please
0
SmeetaG (2)

Pull-down
View > Toolbars
There should be about 15 bars listed.  if not then select Customize >
Toolbars and then push the reset button.
--
Gary''s Student

"SmeetaG" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing.  When I right
> click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
> i have is:
> 'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.
>
> In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
> Menu Bar'
>
> Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please
0
GarysStudent (1572)
10/19/2005 10:23:03 AM
Hi Gary,

I have tried re-set this did not work...

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

> Pull-down
> View > Toolbars
> There should be about 15 bars listed.  if not then select Customize >
> Toolbars and then push the reset button.
> --
> Gary''s Student
>

> "SmeetaG" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing.  When I right
> > click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
> > i have is:
> > 'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.
> >
> > In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
> > Menu Bar'
> >
> > Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please
0
SmeetaG (2)
10/19/2005 10:34:01 AM
Your *.xlb file may be corrupted.

1. locate (using search) a file called *.xlb
2. close all running excel application
3. rename this file *.xlbb
4. restart excel

excel will now start with a clean slate, you will have to re-enter any of
your previous customizations.

Good Luck
--
Gary's Student

"SmeetaG" wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> I have tried re-set this did not work...
>
> "Gary''s Student" wrote:
>
> > Pull-down
> > View > Toolbars
> > There should be about 15 bars listed.  if not then select Customize >
> > Toolbars and then push the reset button.
> > --
> > Gary''s Student
> >

> > "SmeetaG" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > My Problem is that my normal 'Formatting' toolbar is missing.  When I right
> > > click on the 'Standard' toolbar to add/view the 'Formatting' the only options
> > > i have is:
> > > 'Task Pane' & 'Customize'.
> > >
> > > In 'Customize' the only tool bars listed is the 'Task Pane' & 'Work Sheet
> > > Menu Bar'
> > >
> > > Anyone know how to resolve my Problem... Please
0
GarysStudent (1572)

Add Database/Table and configure Replication in MSCRM
Hi all, I've just been introduced to the Microsoft CRM, and my question is to do with the Microsoft CRM for Outlook in particular. I would like to add a new database/table to the schema, have the data to synch with the MSDE database for Outlook and configure it for replication as well. Is this even possible? If so, can anyone direct me on how to go about it? Thank You. Adding new tables to the schema is not currently supported. However, it may be possible, although I doubt whether you will be able to get it synchronise with Outlook. Gill >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, &...

Missing Payees in pull-down boxes
I had to re-install Money 2005 Standard and update the reinstalled software to V14.0.120.1105 before it reopened my *.mny file. I now have a similar problem to other older postings in this discussion group viz. the Payee drop-down (pull-down} list has a very few old and new payees in it, yet auto-fill will complete the name required. I acknowledge a previous answer that the list contains only those used in the past 12 months, yet my list contains some old and some recent names. How can I re-populate the drop down list, even if only with those payees I most often use? ...

Toolbar Macros
I posted this in the Programming newsgroup, but was given a Macro solution to this problem. So let me post again here. I'm just looking for an explanation as to how this stuff works. ----------------------------- I'm so confused!!! Some history... I have a workbook that I created maybe eight years ago, that has some simple macros that are run ONLY from this workbook, and are accessed by clicking on Tools menu, where the macros are listed at the bottom of the normal list. This macros (and the items on the Tools menu) are ONLY available for this particular workbook. I have tried ...

Translation file missing or corrupt
Trying to export data from Outlook and get the subject message. It then wants the WinXP cd. Anyway around this since the XP cd is toast? Outlook's exporters and importers are on the Office CD, not the Win XP CD. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Absolutely" <nospam@nospam.here> wrote in message news:u2RdZ67bHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Trying to export data from Outlook and get the subject message. It then > wants the WinXP cd. Anyway around this since the XP cd is toast? > Do you normally use a PST? For example is that the default location for...

Can't remove "Visual Basic" toolbar & cannot add toolbars thru cus
Hi, I Can't remove the "Visual Basic" toolbar which has positioned itself right in the centre of the screen; it can't be removed or moved I also cannot add toolbars through the customise menu. Thanks. ...

How do I add Pounds, Shillings and Pence?
I am trying to computerise old accounting records in pounds, shillings and pence,and display the result in the same way. How do I add colums of figures and get the correct "carry over" into the next colum, bearing in mind there were 12 pennies in one shilling and 20 shillings in one pound? Assume the pounds in A1:A5, shillings in B1:b5, pence in C1:C5 A6: =SUM(A1:A5,INT(SUM(B1:B5)/20 B6: =MOD(SUM(B1:B5,INT(SUM(C1:C5)/12)),20) C6:=MOD(SUM(C1:C5),12) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "alanturner12" <alanturner12@discussions.micr...

Missing CRM Task Bar
We recently performed a 3.0 roll-out and on a few of the machines the CRM Task Bar is not appearing when compossing an email? Any ideas? -- Thank you for the help!! Richard Page MSc. What other add-ins do they have installed in Outlook? If you look at HELP/ABOUT in outlook is anything disabled? -- Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM President, The Norwich Group Principal, GlobalBrain LLC The CRM Lady at www.CRMLady.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written on a Lenovo T60p running VISTA Ultimate Tracked in MS Dynamics CRM v3.0 Rollup 1, O...

Event id 1216 after add disk limit in registry
If I restart exchange service, event id 1216 appear 2 log First log. Event ID: 1216 Description: The Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (Server)' is limited to 18 GB. The current physical size of this database (the .edb file and the .stm file) < 1 GB. If the physical size of this database minus its logical free space exceeds the limit of 18 GB, the database will be dismounted on a regular basis. Second log. Event ID: 1216 Description: The Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (Server)' is limited to 30 GB. The current physical size of this ...

ToolBar
Hi, I would like to have text on right on my toolbar. But only at some items. Like IE. I tryed it, but I had the space for text on the right at all items. And the space was long as the longest lext. Can U advise me, where I can find how to do this? Thanks a lot. Robert Have you looked at example MFCIE in MSDN which shows how to use MFC to create IE. I think what you need is individual sizing of each of the buttons. This sample should show it. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Robert Camsky" <robertcamsky@atlas.cz> wrote in message news:OKuWLdf6DHA.226...

Enlarge QAT (Quick Action Toolbar) icons
I've looked for a way (& through this forum) to enlarge the icons in 'my' QAT, but this does not appear to be possible. Am I overlooking some tweak that can do this or is the size of those icons really fixed? Thanks in advance for your comments. To get bigger icons, I believe you will have to change the screen resolution in Windows. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "PLDV" <PLDV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63C6AAD4-5308-4183-B227-BFED12196793@microsoft.com... > I've looked for a way (& through this forum...

Help with Option Explicit
I am using Access 2000 I complied the below code and recived the following error: Compile error: Variable not defined. If I compile with just Option Compare Database I get no error, But if use Option Compare Database Option Explicit I recive Compile error: Variable not defined. ********************************************************** Private Sub cmdSearch_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdSearch_Click strSQL = "UPDATE tblWarehouse " & _ "SET Signature = '" & Me.txtSignature & _ "' WHERE Signature is Null AND [Date]=#" & _ Me.txtDa...

Remove a third party (PDF) toolbar item from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar
How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently. Where is this info stored? sounds like you have Adobe Acrobat installed. Why not simply un-install it. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms SBCM wrote: > How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item > from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently. > Where is this info stored? ...

how to add erro bars for each bar, rather than the whle series
I want to have error bars added to each bar, based on that bar's standard error. The only think that I can find excel letting me to do is add some number to all bars of a series. is there a way to add calculated error bars for each individual bar in a graph? Thansk Error bars: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html The trick is to calculate the values in a worksheet range parallel to the series values, then use these calculations as the source for your custom error bar values. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier...

Add a refresh button to the Account Summary window
At present if you are working with the Account Summary window open in GL and make a posting to an account that has already been viewed and then try to view the data, the Final totals are updated and correct but the Period totals are not. I suggest a refresh button is added to the window to recalculate the Period figures when required so that all figures displayed by the window are correct. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the mess...

Drawing from Toolbar Crashes Excel 2008

MSCRM 4.0 ISV Custom buttons not visible in Contact Detail Toolbar
Hello, After enabline isv integration in 4.0, I can see in the Accounts detail level toolbar the sample isv buttons, but when I goto Contacts detail toolbar, none are visible. I just added a button to the detail level toolbar in CRM 4.0. It was added basically to the same place as my old 3.0 in the isv.config, but after adding it wasn't visible. I then went to the ReadyServer image from Microsoft, and noticed that the isv.config was not present! (isv.xsd was present and accounted for). Since I could see the isv buttons in the account entity detail toolbar, I added my custom butto...

Size of toolbar buttons
Hello All How can I set the different size to different button of toolbar ( Exactly like Internet Explorer..The Width of Back and forward buttons is different ) What is style to be set of toolbat to achieve this? You probably want TBSTYLE_AUTOSIZE to do this. Here is a complete example. You probably need to look only at LoadMenu part. It should give you what you want: http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0199/c/c0199.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:69c0226e.0410050313.f223e9@posting.google.com... > Hel...

Missing Files #3
Hello I use A P2P program called Ares and I downloaded some files and moved them into a folder that I probably should not have because earlier the folder was not able to be deleted anyway I moved some files into that folder and it showed the files being moved but when I check the folder they are not there and I went to the folder properties and it says size 0 bytes size on disk 0 bytes and contains 0 files and 0 folders any idea could this be a glitch or a virus that my antivirus program is not detecting? In news:9cGdnaIEH56IueDenZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@wideopenwest.com, Cody Wheeler <h...

Problem with adding toolbar items
I'm having an odd problem with the AddCommandToCmdBar function with GP 8.0 SP4 (haven't checked other versions). When I set the CloneCmd parameter to true, and create toolbar items for all users, it works fine. But when I set that parameter to false, it doesn't create toolbar items for any user, including the currently logged in one. When I check the toolbar item table in SQL (SY07125), I see that it added the items, but with a blank USERID. I have used the Login_GetInfo function to confirm that at the time we run our toolbar creation code, there is a logged in user. S...

Exchange 5.5 access is denied to add permissions
Hi We are currently migrating from 5.5 to 2003 and I have a problem on one of my sites. We have migrated the NT domain to a 2003 child domain and we are now planning to migrate the exchange 5.5 server. The problem is that we can not grant any additional permissions at the exchange 5.5 site or server level. Our local domain administrator is the service account for this exchange server and gets the following message when attempting to add new permissions on any of the permission tabs under the site. Access is denied. Microsoft Windows NT ID no:0xc0020005 Any ideas as to what is causing ...

Adding a button to the toolbar
I'm using Visio 2003 and frequently use the Visio Add-on (through Visio Extras) for numbering my objects. Instead of clicking through 3 submenus, I wish to put the "number shapes" Extra on my toolbar for easy access. Thank you! ...

Missing Publish to GAL button
How can I install the "Publish to GAL" button under Microsoft Outlook 2000, Tools, Options, Security?? ...

Default toolbars and toolbar buttons seen instead of customization #2
Hi, I just got excel 2003. After I customize my toolbar close excel and then reopen the default toolbar reappears and my customization is lost. Any one know how to solve it? Hagai ...

BCC option not available on Outlook 2003
Hello I have been looking for the BCC option when sending messages with Outlook 2003 and haven't been able to find it. The info in Help and a couple of documents on the Microsoft knowledgebase say the View menu should have an option that says "BCC Field", which I think I saw before on Outlook 2000, but it is not there on the 2003 version. Right now the only way I have to send messages with addresses on the BCC field is using Word but I prefer to write directly from Outlook, especially when replying to someone, so thi is really an inconvenience for me. Does enybody know i...

Custom Toolbars and Relative Macros
Hi I've made a custom toolbar, EGI, which has two buttons on it. The toolbar is attached to the workbook. However, the workbook is only a template workbook, so many copies of it will be made. When this happens the toolbar buttons relate to the original (template) workbook. How can I make the buttons be 'relative' to the workbooks? Thanks! Assign the macros in the Workbook_Open event Private Sub Workbook_Open() With Application.Commandbars("MyBar") .Controls("Ctl1").OnAction = "myMacro1" .Controls("Ctl2").OnAction...