tool bar color

In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font
color.how to do it?

You cannot change it individually, it a windows setting.

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:DE609C71-0361-4A09-A515-25A5C7F56C98@microsoft.com...
> In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font
> color.how to do it?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
12/28/2005 10:00:19 AM
I think I am not clear to write but actuallly,for a workbook I created a
floating tool bar.Its color is grey.I want to change the background of that
tool bar name.Is it possible

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> You cannot change it individually, it a windows setting.
>
> --
>  HTH
>
> Bob Phillips

> "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:DE609C71-0361-4A09-A515-25A5C7F56C98@microsoft.com...
> > In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font
> > color.how to do it?

Navigation Bar Wizard
When I add a navigation bar I cant find the wizard for it I delete it and create new. I used to just right click and it said wizard for this object. Now where do I find it. ...

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

sheet size
Hi all, I have a strange question. I have a sheet that has maybe 100 rows. The scroll bar on the right allows me to move quickly from top to bottom etc. I then delete, or move to another sheet say 80 rows. The scroll bars remain aligned or sized to a sheet with 100 rows. Is there any way to resize the scroll bars to active data only, or maybe occupied rows. jim Jim You can reset the "apparent" used range by deleting rows below your "real" used range the save the workbook. Some versions also require a close and reopen before you see any change. Note: this must be...

Matching a bitmap color to background color
Hi, I'm having trouble trying to figure this out from the doc. I have a bitmap that has a white background which I'd like to match to a dialog box background color which dispalys it. I can manually alter the bit map background to a RGB value of my choosing, and then call SetDialogBkColor() in CWinApp::InitInstance() to match them, but then I have to call functions to set all the control colors as well. How can I find out the default dialog color? If I had that I could then manually alter my bitmap with a resource editor and be on my way. Any one know this? Thanks alot. Bob &qu...

Color "on top" determined how?
For a chart with several points and lines expressed in different colors, some often overlapping another, what determines what color is "on top" of the other. I have a situation where a data point market is obscured by the error bar of something else. Will re-ordering the data series change this? How? My thanks in advance for any suggestions. Cheers! Brad Hi, Series order will affect how error bars overlay each other but for series on the same axis the markers appear over the error bars. If the series is on the secondary axis then it's markers and error bars will a...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Color change on bars when goal met
How do you have a bar change/begin a new color when the total reaches and surpasses a goal/target? For example, if a series has totals above and below a goal of, say, 70, I want each bar to show when that goal is met and to have a different color on the same said bars displaying the amount above the goal. Hi, What you need to do is break your data range into two data ranges, one for values above 70 the other for ones below, to do that us a formula approach. Say you data is in B1:B10, which x axis data in column A. In C1 enter the formula =IF(B1<70,B1,70) In cell D1 enter the f...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

Numbering based on row color
Hi guys, I have a sheet with grouped items based on row color. ie the first 3 rows are colored blue, the next 5 rows are colored yellow, the next 8 are colored blue etc. Only two colors are used. I want to group these items based on numbers and not color. Is there a way to number the first 3 rows (colored blue) with number 1 for example, then number the next 5 rows (colored yellow) with number 2 and so on. Basically I want to give a new number each time the color changes from blue to yellow and vice versa. Any hints guys? Thanks for your time, Anthos Never mind people...got it through ...

Have internet connected but no green bars.
Hi all, This is a windows 7 problem but can't find a newsgroup. After updating my network adapter driver, my green signal bars are missing in the taskbar. The funny thing is that I click on it and it shows green bars in the pop up windows. Internet connection is working btw. Regards David On 6/21/2010 8:57 PM, David Li wrote: > Hi all, > > This is a windows 7 problem but can't find a newsgroup. > After updating my network adapter driver, my green signal bars are > missing in the taskbar. > The funny thing is that I click on it and it...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

how do you costumize space bar?
When writing a document and i am trying to put space between words the space bar erases the next letter so i was wandering how to turn this off or how to change it to normal? Press the Insert key (make sure number lock is off). You are on overtype mode. -- Rae Drysdale "Moo" wrote: > When writing a document and i am trying to put space between words the space > bar erases the next letter so i was wandering how to turn this off or how to > change it to normal? ...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

Scheduled Bills scroll bars only work when partial screen Money 20
The vertical scroll bars on the Manage Scheduled Bills screen are greyed out when full screen, but normal when partial screen. Problem is present when viewing my data and Test sample.mny. Other screens and other applications not affected. Quick file repair did nothing. My daughter downloaded a program she can't remember the name of and I can't find on the computer recently in order to access photos on Walmart.com. I don't know if I should remove and reinstall MS Money 2004 Small Business edition, or do something else?? It might be better to upgrade to 2007, but the pro...

Excel Object copied to Word not printing in color
I had something in Excel that was copied into Word (using copy, paste special and pasted as an "Excel object"). Part was in color. Within Print Preview, it showed in color, but when printing it to a color printer, the colored text printed in black and white. We even tried printing to another color printer and it didn't work. Copying it over as a table worked, but it was too big to size on one page, so I copied it over as a "bitmap" and it worked fine. But, this was a work-around. Can anyone help? Thanks! dmotika ...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

Color of IE Title Bar
I have a client that wants to change the color of the IE Tile Bar based on the form that is open(different color for Opportunity/Account etc). I can do this my manually modifying the aspx file but would prefer to do it with an on open event using javascript. Does anybody have a sample of how to change the color of the IE Title bar? -- Regards, Robert McPherson Candlewest Systems Group Robert, I'm not familiar of any way to change the color of an IE Title bar programatically or by even coding that into a page. I'm under the impression that that's a window's UI setting....

Gantt Bar truncated
Quick search ends in no joy.... I had a fellow scheduler drop buy with a question. He has inherited a Project (2003) file. The task bars in the gantt chart view do not reflect the "start" and "finish" dates in the start and finish column. When the dates are added to each end of the bar in the gantt chart view, the task bar extends from the start date but does not stretch all the way out the planned finish date. I did a cursory view of the file on my way out and there was nothing readily apparent that would be driving this condition. I'm new to MS Project...

How do I use exchange tools to identify who is sending virus from network
What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email through our exchange server? We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they got in. We are trying to determine where the virus are originating from and not having much luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what tools could help with this? Thanks, Paul Stephenson Paul Stephenson wrote: > What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email > through our exchange server? > > We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they > got in. We are trying to d...

tools
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc "ccbaker" <ccbaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D139C4A3-B2DE-43D9-8E16-7D04AE8D597D@microsoft.com... >I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. >I > click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send > doesnt ask for one? > -- > cc Tools>options>receipts. -- Regards Steve. ...

stress / performance testing tool for Dynamics GP 10
Is there any stress / performance testing tool available for Dynamics GP 10? ------=_NextPart_0001_16D3B820 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. GP development may have special tools for creating or posting heavy GP activity, however we in support do not have access to them. As far as performance testing/troubleshooting, tools that test network latency and SQL performance are what we sometimes use for troubleshooting performance issues. These include SQL Profiler (built in with SQL) to create SQL traces and ensure there is ...

Outlook 2007 calendar categories/color labels
I added an exchange account into a user's Outlook 2007 he was already using to access another email account and keep a calendar. This account email/calendar was stored locally in a pst file. After adding the exchange mailbox, all the categories/color labels for the calendar in pst file have been reset to default and all the calendar appointments have lost thieir category/color. Any idea on a procedure to recover his old labels. This person had used the color labels extensively on this calendar. thanks in advance, Jim ...