To Chip Pearson - Excel 2004 calendar #2

Hi Chip,
I had the Analysis Toolpak add-in enabled
Andy

"Andy" <atkchung@net-yan.com> �b�l�� news: �����g...
> Hi Chip,
>
> I downloaded the Excel calendar from your website, tried it and had
problem,
> the line causing the problem is
>
>   Range("StatusCell").Value = Format(TempDate, "mmm d, yyyy") _
>             & "  " & Format(DayOfYear(TempDate), "##0") & _
>             NumberSuffix(DayOfYear(TempDate)) & " day of year." & _
>             "  Days From Now: " & Format(DateDiff("d", Now(), TempDate),
> "##,##0") & _
>             "  (Workdays: " & _
>             Format(Evaluate("NETWORKDAYS(" & """" & Format(Now(),
> "mm/dd/yy") & _
>             """" & Application.International(xlListSeparator) & _
>             """" & Format(TempDate, "mm/dd/yy") & """" & ")")) & ")"
>
> I'm using Excel XP and the problem ocurred on date Feb 19, 23, 25, 27 and
> 29, year 2004, it happened also on Feb 17, 2005. Those are the 2 months
and
> years I happened to click on by random. I love the program and would love
> know what I need to do to fix it.
>
> Thanks
> Andy

0
atkchung1 (5)

2 site/1 e-mail domain
Ok here is the setup at the moment 2 sites - different locations no direct link domain1.local (2003 server) using company.co.uk domain2.local (2003 server) using company.co.uk domain1 collects the e-mail from an external source and uses mailgate to sort mail (users pop in) domain1 has an account for domain2 with alias users that are at domain2 domain2 then uses the same mailgate program to collect from domain1 and users at domain2 pop to that. both sites are moving to exchange but both use the same company.co.uk for e-mail is there a way to setup domain1 to recieve mail but also have doma...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Trouble restoring backup from M 2001 to M 2004
I just migrated from Win98 (old computer) to WinXP (new computer). I backed up my old Money 2001 and manually installed into the new computer. I also used Detto's Intellimover to move files. Money 2004 was initialized before all this backing up. When in 2004 and using 2004's Restore (File/Restore), the back up file was found, but it never was installed into 2004. What do I have to do to get the data into 2004? Thanks, Adam Copy the old .MNY file (though you should be able to get there from .MBFs) and place it in your My Documents folder. Double-click on it. Read and heed Money'...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Office XP to Office 2004 Question
Hi, I am sure this question has been asked many times, but I've never had occasion to look at Mac NGs before, so please accept my apologies. I am a Windows XP user who is contemplating the change to a Mac. I have Office XP Pro installed on my Windows machine, and I accept that I'll need to get the Mac Office (Office 2004?) when I change over. I understand that Word, Excel & Powerpoint files should migrate in a fairly straightforward manner, but I am less sure about Outlook to Entourage. (I'm assuming here that Entourage is the Mac 'equivalent' of Outlook?) I h...

Excel Crash

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...