Title #2

I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at the
top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???....
0
DenaB (10)

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuYSBC?= <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title at
> the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???....

Put A1:E1 one row down and the titles in row 1.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
"Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title
> at the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???....

Highlight however many rows your title is starting at row 1, right click,
choose "Insert"

0
gordon7598 (483)
8/25/2005 3:21:43 PM
Ok, but i want the title on the top and centered, not centered in the cell,
but the page.............??

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Dena B" <DenaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I already have information in cell A1-E1, but i need to put a title
> > at the top of the page, whats the easiest way to do this???....
>
> Highlight however many rows your title is starting at row 1, right click,
> choose "Insert"

0
DenaB (10)
8/25/2005 4:51:27 PM
If you only want it to show up when it's printed, you could use:
file|page setup|header & footer tab

If you want it to appear on the worksheet, you could insert a new row 1 and type
your header in A1.

Then select A1 to E1 and
format|cells|alignment tab
horizontal text alignment box:
Center across selection

--

Dave Peterson
0

reduce printing #2
I am using MS Publisher 2003. I want to print our school paper which I formatted to 12" x 18" but reduced to the size of a legal size bond paper, 8.5" x 14". I am using Epson Stylus C43SX printer. What should I do? ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Global address #2
How to create "distribution list" in exchange ,Global address contact, with a group of user members email address? In the last exciting episode, "Em Yeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >How to create "distribution list" in exchange ,Global address contact, with >a group of user members >email address? In ADUC create a new group.. choose 'Universal Distribution" as the type. Add members as necessary. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com -- ROT13 for valid SMTP address -- ...

nk2 files #2
I hvae a 2000 pr with outlook 2003 i need to move the nk2 files to a new computer using windows xp professional with outlook 2003 how do i copy the nk2 files to xppro i cannot locate the application data for microsoft outlook philip l <philip l@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I hvae a 2000 pr with outlook 2003 > i need to move the nk2 files to a new computer using > windows xp professional with outlook 2003 > > how do i copy the nk2 files to xppro > i cannot locate the application data for microsoft outlook It's a hidden folder. Open Windows Explorer and e...

open 2 forms with matching text box
I have a form with command button and text box how can I open another form but with condition textbox is equal in 2 forms I mean (matching) by command button on the main form. Hi, here is an example DoCmd.OpenForm "frm2ndForm", , , "([VisSiteNo] = " & Me.txtVisSiteNo & ") " --frm2ndForm is the name of the form to open --[VisSiteNo] is a number field, if [VisSiteNo] was a text field use "([VisSiteNo] = """ & Me.txtVisSiteNo & """) " --txtVisSiteNo is the name of the textbox on the 1st form, [V...

Printing problem in Outlook 2000 #2
I have a strange printing problem with the Outlook 2000. I used Network printer (HP Color Laserjet 4550, connected to LPT1 at another PC). Everytime I try to print message which in HTML format, it just won't print. The print properties (File*Print) also won't appear. There is no error message or anything, it just ... nothing. I check the printer folder at both my PC & host PC, there's no print job listed. I don't have this problem if the message is in plain text. Another strange problem when I check my mailbox thoroughly, it seems all incoming email is either in HTML for...

XMLDocument <- Synchronization Trasformation Schema -> XMLDocument ? #2
I'm new to .NET XML classes, so here my dilemma: I really like the XMLDataDocument concept of synchronizing automatically XMLDocument and DataSet with a common schema. Can I automatically syncronize 2 XMLDocument with Synchronization Trasformation Schema in the middle? Here my plan. I'm going to write an application which the core data model is based on XMLDataDocument with my own schema. The application frontend will edit the XMLDataDocument core. The application will have to edit files with a well known XML document schema similar to my core. I can easily create an XSLT to tranfo...

mailboxes are getting larger on Exchange Server 2003 #2
Dear all, I ve a problem in my exchange server 2003. * The mailboxes are getting larger and although i m delvering the mails to PST files *Many mailboxes shows that they r above the limit "mailbox disabled" .... i m using a quata for the mailboxes. and by browsing the mailbox i dont c any thing in the mail box from the user's side ... the only solution is to expand the its quota then it returns to normale stauts very strange!! Note: I m taking backup every day "the normal backup size was 17 GB after that its 65 GB" *It only took one day to get to the ...

compare 2 lists #2
I import into Excel 2 reports, One report is today's machine status, the other report is yesterdays machine status. Each report has 2 columns. One column is the machine number. The other is the lot number running on the machine. If the lot number changes during the day, that machine number will show up 2 times, once with the old lot number, and once with the new lot number. The only way to tell which is the new lot number, is to look at the old lot on the machine yesterday. I currently do this manually. Is there a function or functions I can use to automate this? Below is an example. Toda...

title bar
Excel 2000 Is there a way of changing the contents of the Title bar so Microsoft Excel is not part of the bar? I am doing a special workbook for our company and we want just our company name at the top. Thanks Hi Greg, In the ThisWorkbook module of the special workbook paste the following: Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Application.Caption = "My Company Name" <<=== CHANGE End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Application.Caption = "" End Sub This will apply the custom title bar text when the special workbook is the active workbook and will restore th...

Horizontally Banded Chart Background #2
Hi, Am following Jon Peltier's tutorial for horizontal colour banding. However when i convert the line graphs to stacked area type the colouring is not appearing per the bands its suppossed to reflect. eg. i have ranges with upper limits 2.5; 5; 7.5;10 and can only get the band correct between 0-2.5 ... what am i doing incorrectly? Lynne Do all the bands appear? If not, have you converted all of the band series to area type? If so, are they simply unfilled? You can format the unfilled bands to be filled. Or are the band spacings incorrect? Using a stacked area type, your data m...

Find duplicates #2
I know that Excel's advanced filter feature allows me to find unique items in a list, but I need to find duplicates in a list. I know how to write a formula I can put in a blank column, which will give me duplicates within my list after I copy the formula down, but this is a bit "too manual" for my needs. This requires me to write a new formula, or edit all the references, when I want the information in a new file. Is there a more "built-in" way of getting this info? Why isn't Microsoft giving me this option when they give me the ability to extract a list of unique ...

remove public folder #2
I have a exchange 2003 server. when i try to delete the public folder in the system manager, it ask the user name and password. I have entered the administrator password but still keep asking. is there anyone know what happen? Thanks. " help" <alan@aeal.com.hk> wrote: >I have a exchange 2003 server. when i try to delete the public folder in the >system manager, it ask the user name and password. I have entered the >administrator password but still keep asking. >is there anyone know what happen? Have you restricted the connection to using SSL? Have you run IISL...

Why is the Print Titles section grayed out?
When I try to set the top row of my spreadsheet, to Print Titles section is grayed out. Some items on that dialog are disabled if you're in PrintPreview mode. Or if you have multiple worksheets grouped and go through File|page setup. Cindy N wrote: > > When I try to set the top row of my spreadsheet, to Print Titles section is > grayed out. -- Dave Peterson Thanks, Dave. That was it. I was in preview. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Some items on that dialog are disabled if you're in PrintPreview mode. > > Or if you have multiple worksheets grou...

Upgrading CRM 1.2 Beta 100 users License to Normal License
We have used CRM 1.2 in our company intranet succesfully with CRM 1.2 Beta Version 100 users license key. But it has expired in 2004 year. So now i will install new MSDN Universal license key with 5 users. Should I unistall and install CRM Server agin using the new license key. Or is there any other way to install new license key. Because the license is expired, we can not use CRM Server 1.2 any more. Thanks, Best Regards. Ayhan Akg�n Hi Ayhan: You cannot add the MSDN Universal license key or the Adventure Works key unless your original OU was Adventure Works Cycle or MSDN Subscriber...

The 'sizing handles' on the axis titles don't work!!
I'm working with a column chart in Excel - I'm trying to resize the title box of the y-axis, but I can't. When I double-click, I see the thick line and the dark boxes of the sizing handles. However, when I try to use these, I get no double-headed arrow and can't resize the box. I can move it around, but that's all. I can't resize the chart title and x-axis titles either. Weirdly, I CAN resize the legend box. Anyone know how I can fix this? Nicole, Unfortunately the only way that you can resize the title box is to change the font size. You still get the borders...

Pay Out Report #2
Does anyone have a report for RMS that shows the Pay Out? If you do, please send to me. I would really appreciate it. Hey Errol We just use the Tender Report because it shows all payouts as they are minus figures. It incorporates the refunds also. Payouts are only currently reported on the Z read. You would have to have a report designed to show this. If I come across one I'll let you know. -- Jenny "Errol Leu - CCS Guyana" wrote: > Does anyone have a report for RMS that shows the Pay Out? If you do, please > send to me. I would really appreciate it. Hi Craig...

IMS Redundancy #2
Hi all, I am using Exchange 5.5 in a Mail infrastructure consisting of 11 Exchange servers. One server, based in London, has the Internet Mail Service installed. How can I make this and also the site connectors, more redundant, without having to purchase another server or additional hardware for clustering type scenario. Regards Mohammed You can simply create additional site connectors between 2 different servers (one in each site). Your subject says IMS redundancy, so it you are actually meaning redundancy in your IMS, simply create an additional IMS. You sould also consider modifyin...

Repositining Title on Title Page of Outline
I want to reposition the Title and subtitle, higher on the Title page. The Page Setup/Layout is alreadyin Vertical alignment, and I do not use "blank lines". Once I indicated which line was the Title and which line was the Subtitle, Word placed the Title and Subtitle one inch below the top margin. How can I move the Title and Subtitle higher on the page? Click on the Show/Hide (¶) button and look for empty paragraphs above your title. Also check the formatting of the paragraph for space before it. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless y...

A formula problem. #2
That worked perfect! Thank you! : -- parabol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- parabola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1642 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27794 ...

DOS window title..
Hi guys, anybody please explain how to show my texts into DOS window title.. I am spawning DOS program(file editor) by CreateProcess() and I want to display opened file name. Thanks. Bob SetConsoleTitle "Bob" <bbg9507@quicksilver.net.nz> wrote in message news:SF_fd.88$op3.2555@news.xtra.co.nz... > Hi guys, anybody please explain how to show my texts into DOS window > title.. > I am spawning DOS program(file editor) by CreateProcess() and I want to > display opened file name. Thanks. Bob > > Thanks River, can you give a bit more detailed usage of SetC...

Ending Cash Balance in Investment Transactions Register vs Cash Transactions #2
This subject is the same as a previous topic. There didn't seem to be a conclusion in the last discussion of this problem, so I decided to address it once again for those who may still be suffering from this issue. Nonetheless, it's probably worth it for you to read the previous discussion for additional background and context information. THE PROBLEM: In MS Money 2004, for whatever reason, some transactions are stored as Opening Balance transactions and they're hidden from the user such that the opening balance will always be greater than zero even when there are no transaction...

Outlook Shutdown #2
I am able to send/receive emails thru Outlook 2003. However, the program will not completely shutdown (the icon remains in the lower right)and I have to use the task manager to complete the shutdown. Then, when I restart outlook, I receive the message to start in "safe mode". What could be keeping outlook from completely shutting down? (OS=XP prof, 56K modem shared on a home nw) Thanks, Tracy ...

title
How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages? In the File menu go into Page Setup, then click on the Sheet tab. In Print Titles select the row you want to repeat. Key in 1:1 if you want the first row. 2:2 for second row. 1:2 for first and second row. -- Regards, Martin "lbierer" wrote: > How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages? lbierer wrote: > How can I get my first line or title line to appear on top of all pages? File> Page setup > Sheet look for rows to repeat at the top. Click in that box the click o...