thanks #4

Hi Frank

Thanks for your wonderfully fast and helpful response.

It's much appreciated.

Sam

Thanks Microsoft
I used the MSMoney -> Quicken converter facility in Quicken 2010 to import many years of data. The converter did an excellent job. There were a few mistakes, but I was able to correct these. Recent posts to this news group indicate that Intuit will update the converter facility in November, addressing all of the mistakes that I found. As far as I can tell, my financial data is in good shape, and I have no need to re-do the conversion process in November. My own reading indicates that Microsoft and Intuit cooperated in order to make the conversion software successful. I am disappointed tha...

thank!
Thank you very mauch! ...

error message #4
After opening Miscrosoft Publisher in Office 2000, this message appears: "the wizard files were not installed please run setup again to install wizard see help for more information on running setup." How does one do this? Which? How to see Help for more information or how to run the setup again? Assuming it's the latter, put the Office 2000 disk in and run the setup. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "parson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26bc0...

Excel Links #4
I have an Excel WorkBook called EOH.xls that asks if I want to Update the Links upon its opening. I am opening this WorkBook through a VB application that I wrote but cannot figure out how to open the WorkBook while automatcially choosing 'NO' to Update the Links message. I can write code in another Excel WorkBook to open the EOH.xls WorkBook or by turning off the 'Ask to update links', but I would like to programmatically do so in my existing VB application. Is this possible and if so, how? Any suggestions? see one guess to your first post. Riggs wrote: > &...

Formatting #4
I am creating a business newsletter that I will be sending out to the contacts on my distribution list. I created the newsletter in Microsoft Word and copy/pasted (using "select all") into the body of the Microsoft Outlook 2003 email. I am having trouble getting the newsletter to show up in the correct format in the emails of the recipients. I've tried using HTML format when sending the newsletter and it showed "doubled spaced" in some parts of the body for some recipients. So I tried using Rich Text format when sending the newsletter--the text showed up in t...

Encumbrance Management #4
Hi, When the purchase order is entered for the inventory items, the system checks the commitment against the budget for the inventory account. 1. Normally the budget is prepared for the P&L account and not for a balance sheet account. 2. If we have a budget for Inventory account, if the item is issued, it decreases the value of the inventory account. So, the value of the inventory account keeps fluctuating. How can one keep track the budget Vs commitment in this case? Can any one please clarify? Thanks. Regards, Perumal In this case, the "budget" does not limit t...

Thanks!
Thanks Doug: I found a short object name that access NOW does not reconize. I changed the short object name to full object name and everything then compiled fine. Again Thanks! ...

MX Record question #4
We currently use ISP for pop mail and would like to get Exchange in-house. Our domain is XYZ.com. If we get Exchange and test it for 5-10 people, we will make Exchange the main MX (higher priority) and then ISPs MX as secondary (temporarily until everyone is on Exchange). Question: --------- I have 5 users on Exchange (main / primary MX record), and then 5 users on ISPs ( secondary MX). since our Exchange is higher priority, will the mail destined for User X which IS STILL on ISP mail server - will the mail system work where User X was not found in Exchange therefore it will go to se...

how do i calculate 2' x 4' x 4"
How do I calculate cubic feet in excel? I need to be able to do it two ways. With all feet or with feet and inches. example... 2' x 4' x 3' or 2' x 4' x 1'-5" or 2' x 4' x 4". I have a construction master IV calculator that will give me both answers in cubic feet. 2'x4'x3'= 24cubic feet or 2'x4'x1'-5"=11.33333 cu ft or 2'x4'x4"=2.6667 cu ft. I have excel 2003 is it possible to do this and if not why these are basic math. Also don't see any formulas that are geared towards the construction in...

Conversion ? #4
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C56848.AA711980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do you convert Quicken 2005 Files to Money 2005 ?=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C56848.AA711980 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <...

Moving Exchange #4
I have a SAN with the store on it. Is it possable to move the mailboxes to a new server but keep the store in the same loaction? On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:40:28 -0800, "Robert Langer" <Robert Langer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a SAN with the store on it. Is it possable to move the mailboxes to a >new server but keep the store in the same loaction? > New server? What, keep the same name or new name? An option is to do an install and flip the LUNs but you really need to provide more information on what you need and the configuration you have. That will...

tHANK yOU
bY __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com Spam! mohammad wrote: > bY > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com Stop spamming the newsgroups with your personal choice for an antivirus program. The text appended to your post makes you appear an id...

Printing 4 panel brochures with Pub2K3
Trying to print 4 panel brochures with publisher 2003, XP Pro, Brother HL-1650 printer, legal paper, landscape. Panels 1 & 2 come out OK, panel 3 only has the first 9/16th of an inch print and panel 4 comes out blank. Is this a printer driver issue? TIA for any help. Sam scajjr@comcast.net Could be a page setup issue. How large is the paper? Are you taking in consideration your margin limitations? Have you gone to the Brother site and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.mi...

XPath Problem #4

Relaying #4
My EX2000 server is setup with the default settings for non-relaying. When testing for addresses that have " or % in the local part of the address, the message gets queued for delivery. Microsoft says that the message gets queued but a non-delivery messages should be delivered. I don't see the NDR. Where is it? How do I stop this? del <del@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My EX2000 server is setup with the default settings for non-relaying. > >When testing for addresses that have " or % in the local part of the >address, the message gets queued for ...

Thank You
Thanks to all who have helped me over the years with Win98, XP, and now 7. Much appreciated. And, I hope that I assisted via a few of my posts. Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of communication, in my humble opinion. ciao shellyf wrote: > Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of > communication, in my humble opinion. Did you even ask your NSP (EasyNews) if they will be dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups? They probably arent. Giganews isn't dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups. Google Groups probably won't, eith...

autopreview #4
Why isn't the autopreview in the Outlook Inbox window always the same as that in the Outlook Advanced Find window? Waiting for the punchline... Care to share a few details like version of Office/Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sheldon asked: | Why isn't the autopreview in the Outlook Inbox window | always the same as that in the Ou...

Thank-you
Just a quick note the say thank-you to many of the contributors to this forum especially but not only Jeff, Convoluted, Matt, Afshin, Akber, Bill, and many other that I forgot their names. May you have a peaceful holiday season and a prosperous new year. PS. For those who will be doing inventory - may everything be stress free and work-out for you. Danny Likewise, happy holidays to you Danny. I have probably learned more on this newsgroup (and other RMS newsgroups) than I learned taking the so-called RMS "certification". So I would also like to jump on Danny's mes...

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

Thanks for pics
Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the nice pictures of Michele & I at my birthday dinner along with the sweet card. The other day Michele & I ran together in Tennessee Valley. There I found a newt trying to cross the road. Why? To get to the other side, of course. I just remembered the good feeling of when I, as a young sprout, use to visit you in San Domenico in the spring & I'd end up catching some newts. Made me think of you... not that you have any likeness to a newt. On the Tennessee Valley run we also had a large female wild turkey run along with us (...or from us from her...

SUM #4
I was trying to sum up a particular range e.g A1: BC1 but in between every cell contains another formula which calculates the cost, I need to skip these cells that is every alternate cells and should sum only the cells which contains a number. Presently am using this formula to get the result =sum (A1,A3,A5) or =+A5+A3+A5, the problem with the formula is that when we try to insert a column we need to update the formula as well, would appreciate if can advice me with any other formula to get the same result. This will sum A1, C1, E1, ...etc. =SUMPRODUCT((MOD(COLUMN(A1:BC1),2)=1)*(A1:BC1...

MoneyLink -- Thanks, Mr. Watson.
I was just perusing the Money FAQ and was delighted to find out about the Excel MoneyLink plug-in, among other interesting things. Somehow I've been ignorant of it up until now, although I've been using Money since 1995. So thanks, Dick, for your work in maintaining the FAQ -- it's very useful. The MoneyLink information is slightly dated -- it only mentions that MoneyLink is available for up to Money 2003. The free "lite" plug-in is currently available for up to 2006 at http://www.ultrasoft.com/moneylink/download.shtml. I love having 10 years worth of financial data o...

Safe Senders List #4
Hi I am running Office 2000. I am having a problem with some emails being classed as Junk that are not. I am trying to add these email addressess to "Safe Senders List" . When I check Outlook it appears that is Outlook 2003!! When I go to Actions - Junk Email I only have the options to add email addressess to Adult Senders List or Junk email List but no safe senders list. Does anyone know how I can do this. Any help would be much appreciated. TIA Go to Help, About - what is the exact version # (x.xxxx.xxxx format) If it is outlook 2000, the options you see are corre...