template for Membership Dues Invoice

I need a template for Membership Dues, any suggestions?
0
bgold (1)

May be something at.......

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/CT063459131033.aspx

Or if nothing there, look at the Template Gallery index.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/default.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:55:05 -0800, "bgold" <bgold@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I need a template for Membership Dues, any suggestions?

0
Gord

Template save prompt
When i create a new template (File save as Document Template) and the create a new document based on my template I am always prompted to save changes to the template. The template has not been changed as I am just using it to create a new document. I suspect that there is a conflict somewhere, possibly with the virus checker (McAffee) but dont know where to look and how to solve the issue. I am using Windows XP and Word 2003. The machine was running Office 200 and all was OK then but since upgrading to 2003 the problem has occurred and stripping everything off and reloading does ...

Need ability to print all tracking numbers on invoices
We need the ability to print *all* tracking numbers on invoices. We can have literally hundreds of tracking numbers associated with one invoice and under the present setup (using rw_CreateSOPTrackingNumberString) we can only show 4 1/2 numbers. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sug...

Distributing Quotes/Invoices to Clients
I have been setting up our company information in preparation for using the CRM (Sales & Customer Services modules) package. One area that seems a little strange is the ability to produce & submit detailed quotes & invoices to the relevant clients. For quotes specifically, there appears to be a way to print a summary sheet but little else. It seems odd that this key function (i.e., distributing detailed quotes / invoices) is not part of the packaged system. Does anyone have any input on this ? Will we need to prepare customised reports to produce these ? You can use either ...

xml templates #2
Hi Is there a list available of all the variables that can be used in the xml templates? I would like to add things like cashier name to the receipt and on-hand to Inv received reports. I have tried Cashier.Name etc but no luck. Many thanks Mars ...

formatting problems in editing an outline from a template
i have a problem in MS Word 2007. I am working on an outline from the preformatted template. One line has what appears to be an extra tab between the writing and the numbering, but I turned on the view tabs and paragraphing markings and there is no extra tabs. The problem looks like: iii. white. It should look like iii. white. sometimes, extra tabs / indentations are inserted by office and whose knows why. perhaps, it’s a bug but one that is easily resolved. what you can try is to place the cursor at the beginning of the faulty line. then go to the rul...

formula to have each new invoice automatically have the next numb
When opening a new invoice or page, what is the formula to get the next number in sequence to appear in a cell? This would be simular to having todays date appear (=today()) Jacqui, have a look here and see if this will work for you http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Jacqui" <Jacqui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:959BC6B0-DF37-40...

View all individual email templates
Does anyone know if it is possible to view all individual email templates -- view other user's individual email template??? Thanks! You cannot view another users personal email templates. There is no sharing on email templates either. But you can share mail merge templates however. ...

Setting not only due date but due time in Tasks
I have attempted to enter both the date and time in the DUE DATE field but I get the following error: "You must specify a valid date and/or time. Check your entries in this dialog box to make sure they represent a valid date and/or time." Here is what I am attempting to input: Fri 6/29/2007 4:05 PM So, what should the format be? What you want to do is not possible. Tasks don't have that degree of = granularity. They know only about due dates, not due date/times. You = can, however, set the reminder to a particular time.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microso...

How do I change the invoice number assigned in Invoice template...
I would like to change the starting value of the number assigned to the Invoice number on the Invoice template when clicking on the "Assign a Number" button on the Invoice toolbar. Does the "assign a number" button already exist? If yes, then hide your starting number somewhere on your sheet- this will allow to Excel to remember the number from use to use. Then have the code associated with the button retrieve that number, augment it by one so the next number is ready for use on the next invoice, and then add or apply the number (now stored in memory) to your invoice n...

Word template into Publisher
I downloaded a e-mail newsletter template for Word into word and really like the format. I've tried cutting and pasting it into Publisher but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks. Bill Hi Bill Rush (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I downloaded a e-mail newsletter template for Word into || word and really like the format. I've tried cutting and || pasting it into Publisher but it doesn't work. Any || ideas? Thanks. Bill Copy/Paste, Drag and Drop or in Publisher go to File > Import Word Document or recreate from scratch. -- ...

Where are instructions for using Check Register template in Excel.
I downloaded Check Register and typed in my data, and I have 3 questions. 1) where can I find instructions on how to use this Excel (I use 2003) template? 2) Let's say that I have the information entered, and then I realilze that I have forgotten a deposit. I go back, add a new row with the deposit amount in the credit column. But the balance does not change. How can I get the program to update the balance column to reflect this deposit? 3) Would I be better off using Quicken? ...

Calculating Amount Due from Hours Worked
Okay, I am working on a time-card/invoice sheet that I can use to clock in and out and compute the amount of time worked for that shift. I already have this portion figured out, using the formula =TEXT(C2-B2,"h:mm"). I end up with a h:mm result (i.e. 1:20, meaning one hour and twenty minutes worked). Now I need to add all of these results together to get a total number of hours and minutes worked, and then multiply that amount by my hourly rate to get a total amount due. Any advice on how to accomplish this? Chris Chris, First of all, don't use the TEXT function in t...

How to access a Template-specific menu?
Hello, I have an MDI application, which uses several templates - and, as a result, has an IDR_MAINFRAME main menu (when there is no open document) as well as menus for each template specified in the calls to CMultiDocTemplate() constructors. Actually, these "template" menus are all the same, but different from the IDR_MAINFRAME. I want to change the template-based menu upon some events (starating with the initial opening a document), but it looks like I do not know how to get a CMenu pointer (or a handle) to it... Calling GetMenu() for mainframe returns the pointer to...

Contacts template
Hey I'm using the Contacts templat ein one of my db:s. The AddFromOutlook command works well. Í would like to add some additional fields from Outlook - Department Office and Alias fields? Anyone who knows how to do this? I´ve studied some info on MSDN but couldn´t find anything like it.. Regards Anders ...

Publisher2003 Certificate Template "Missing Clip Art" Error
Installed, removed, and re-installed Office 2003 Professional (Enterprise Edition) in Windows XP Pro (new & fresh build). Applied all Windows & Office updates. When picking Certificate "Appreciation 3" (in Print Publication view, Publication Designs\Apply a Design) this error is displayed: "The wizard cannot find clip art needed for this design. Your publication may not look as it was intended to look. Run setup again to reinstall the missing clip art file. For more information on running Setup press F1 now." We tried reinstalling, and removing/installing to ...

I need a customer registration form template for a small tax prep.
I have a small tax preparation service, I am looking for a template to help me with customer record keeping. It should be something like an application for the customer to fill out and should include their name, spouse's name, address, phone number, employers for both spouses, and types of occupations, social security numbers, desired filing status, names of up to 6 dependants and their social security numbers and relationships to the filer, etc. If anyone can help me with this, please email me at vampiress_gabriellah@hotmail.com This could even be a word, or publisher template ...

How to set up past due notices based on dates
How can I use a date function to setup a past notice when a date expires? A second question is how to set up a date function that gives a notice prior to the expiration date say 30 days prior? "Gives a notice" Please define what you mean by "give a notice". **************** Anne Troy www.piersontech.com www.mrexcel.com "Linn" <Linn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7E1A9C2-152F-4591-82DB-6D6D80ED5C87@microsoft.com... > How can I use a date function to setup a past notice when a date expires? A > second question is how to set up a...

How do I delete pages from an Excell template of mutiple pages
Someone has set me up with a template of multiple pages. I need to be able to delete and add pages as required for invoices. Any help gratefully received To delete a worksheet, pull-down: Edit > Delete Sheet To insert a new worksheet, pull-down: Insert > Worksheet and then copy the template over to the newly created worksheet. -- Gary's Student "pulcom123" wrote: > Someone has set me up with a template of multiple pages. I need to be able > to delete and add pages as required for invoices. Any help gratefully received How do you edit a template? I mean ...

Editing Posted Sales Invoice
We have a case where we need to correct customer PO number on a few posted sales invoices. Transactions >> Sales >> Edit Transaction information screen allows us edit the customer PO information. When I try to print the invoices from Transaction >> Sales >> Print Sales Documents it print the old PO Number. When I run the Smartlist the new PO number show on the invoices. any ideas? regards, davidv You're looking at two different sets of records. The Edit Receivables Transaction screen looks at transactions that have been posted. The Print Sales Docume...

Recurring Invoice in Home and Business 2008
I Invoice quite a few companies the same amount (either weekly, monthly, quarterly). Is there any way to automatically generate these invoices every month? Aug wrote: > I Invoice quite a few companies the same amount (either weekly, monthly, > quarterly). Is there any way to automatically generate these invoices > every month? 1. You can set up a recurring deposit on the Bills screen. It won't create the invoice for you, but it will be a reminder to do it manually. 2. Once you have the first invoice created successfully, use the "Copy Invoice" button to make the...

Excel template to mimic PowerPoint
Hello, How can I adjust the size of an Excel page to be exactly the same size as a PowerPoint slide. I am trying to copy an A4 PowerPoint template into an A4 Excel worksheet but the page size is different. Thanks, Julian ...

How to show due tasks, emails, contacts in one list?
I have Outlook XP, would consider moving to 2003 if I have to. (I've been an Outlook user since Office 98). Is there a way to create a single, consolidated list of all the things I have to do today? It would have to include a list of appointments, tasks with today for the due date, flagged emails, and flagged contacts. Seems a fairly straight-forward task, which I would suppose many people might need, but I can't figure out how to make it happen. I've even cruised around slipstick.com, but haven't found a solution yet. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks jg70124 <j...

"operation failed due to network or other communication problems"
When opening email, about 50% of the time I receive the message, "The operation failed due to network or other communication problems. check your connections and try again." there is an "OK Box" provided - when i click on the OK the message opens as if nothing were wrong in the first place. This is becoming more common, it was only occasional for a while but now much more frequent. Problem Area: Fatal Events & Errors Frequency of problem: Sometimes Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 ...

Invoice Details
I am using Money Small Business 2005. I would like to design an invoice that would include the date a service was provided. The standard templates do not have this capability and I can not figure out how to add this data item to the body of the invoice. My customers want to know when I performed an invoiced service. Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately, this is a very a weak part of money small business. I have become so frustrated with the invoice designer that I have completely discarded the use of the MS Money invoice templates and instead have designed my own templates wit...

Due Date Calculated