tab order #8

can you specify a tab order in excel?

for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order:

b1
b2
b3
b4
b10
b11
b12

and ofcourse how?

gracias

--
daolb
daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478

Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com...

> can you specify a tab order in excel?
>

> for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order:
>

> b1
> b2
> b3
> b4
> b10
> b11
> b12
>
> and ofcourse how?
>
> gracias
>

> --
> daolb
> daolb's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504

0
phillips1 (803)
6/27/2005 3:15:18 PM
daold, have a look here for one way,

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com...

> can you specify a tab order in excel?
>

> for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order:
>

> b1
> b2
> b3
> b4
> b10
> b11
> b12
>
> and ofcourse how?
>
> gracias
>

> --
> daolb
> daolb's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504

The only way I know of would be to 'Unlock' the desired cells to tab
into then Protect the sheet, allowing ONLY Select Unlocked Cells.
Tabbing will then scroll through the unlocked cells.

HTH

Bruce

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504

OUTLOOK #8
Does anyone know how I can have OUTLOOK start automatically when I turn on my computer? I have OUTLOOK 2002 and WinXP Put a shortcut to outlook.exe in your startup group "Mike" <mike_77_v@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01fb01c34e4f$4617e5a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can have OUTLOOK start > automatically when I turn on my computer? I have OUTLOOK > 2002 and WinXP ...

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

Military Time for Time Sheets ex:23:00/7:00 =8 hrs.
Hi, When filling in our time sheets using military time, the format of 23:00/7:00 (11 PM to 7 AM) will not total '8' hours? =MOD("07:00"-"23:00",1) or better put 07:00 in A1 and 23:00 in B1 then use =MOD(B1-A1,1) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Frank & Maryanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75D66DA7-7039-4355-9FF6-7AF549785217@microsoft.com... > Hi, When filling in our time sheets using military time, the format of 23:00/7:00 (11 PM to 7 AM) will not total '8' hours?? > Sorry, meant 23:00 in A1...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

How to do a Merge in order to print mailing labels
HELP I'm working on a Mac iBook running on OS 9.2. I have Microsoft Word 98 and Microsoft Excel 98. I purchased Avery Clear Mailing Labels which say "use 8660 software layout". Each 8.5 x 11 sheet has 3 columns and 10 rows for a total of 30 labels. I have an Excel Worksheet entitled AveryLabels.xls in which: Column A:First Column B: Last Column C: Street Column D: City Column E: State Column F: ZIP SO, 6 columns of mailing address info and I have 46 rows worth of addresses. Will I be able to print the first 30 addresses on one sheet of labels and the remaining 16 on a second sh...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNjkwMzU=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

tab not tabbing to next cell
Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there a setting for this somewhere ? Lynn, It's trying to act like Lotus 123. Tools - Options - Transition - Transition navigation keys. Turn it off. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c3a92f$c1d56290$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there > a setting for this somewhere ? Perfect. Thanks ! >-----Original Message----- ...

Outlook Express 6.0 #8
How come my spelling does not work on Outlook? Carole <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How come my spelling does not work on Outlook? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field
After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just tabbing to the next field. This happens if the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when the calendar button was pushed. If the date was typed in to the date field (as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the su...

tab order #8
can you specify a tab order in excel? for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order: b1 b2 b3 b4 b10 b11 b12 and ofcourse how? gracias -- daolb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504 Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daolb.1raiy...

How do you make a two page purchase order?
I am using a Purchase order template, and the order needs to be 2-3 pages long. How do I continue the page on to another page and have the ending total be correct? If the sheet formulas are working correctly, then just put page breaks at the spots you want the new pages to begin. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200713 ...

Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control
I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab from one page to the next as I complete my form. Any help is appreciated. -- retired_vol You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab: Private Sub Control1_LostFocus() Me.Control2.SetFocus End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSte...

worksheet tab size
I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab height is too small for easy selection with the touch screen. Changing the default font size increases the height of cells, but doesn't affect the sheet tabs. Is there any way (other than changing the display's resolution) to increase the size of the sheet tabs? >-----Original Message----- >I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running >on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab >height is too small for easy selection with the tou...

line series order Excel 2007
I have charts with over 5 series. I mostly reorder them by selecting the series and update the ordernumber in the formula of the series displayed in the formula bar, but ... the selected series is very often NOT showed in the formula bar , why is that? If you have actually selected a series, its formula will appear in the formula bar. If you've clicked on something else, like a data label, there will be no series formula. In the Name box (Excel 2003 & earlier) or in the top left of the two rightmost chart tools tabs, the name of the selected chart element will be displayed, so y...

Org Chart in Order
I have a list of companies for an org chart and I want to bring them into Visio 2007 to create an org chart and in the order they are entered. They being created in random order. Unfortunately it is by design (improves drawing performance), al "Eric Kaplan" <Eric Kaplan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41AFCDCF-8E6C-4089-B7F2-2CFE174E4D06@microsoft.com... > I have a list of companies for an org chart and I want to bring them into > Visio 2007 to create an org chart and in the order they are entered. They > being created in random order. ...

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

Saving default tabs

IE8 Open new tab
hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set before, but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thanks Hi Dan, Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Tabbed Browsing 'Settings' button. Sounds like you have turned off tabbed browsing sometime. Maybe with the Reset. Regards. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8693FE7A-05AE-43B1-A630-F0DF61284CD0@microsoft.com... > hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set > before, > but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thank...

sheet tabs is checked but I can't see my tabs
I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing my tabs but today, the only thing at the bottom of the page is a bar that says "Ready" in the far left corner. I do not see my tabs and do not know how to move between the pages. Can anyone help me? I'd try: Window|Arrange|Tiled and resize them the way I like. I'm guessing that the tabs are just off the screen. 3091Director wrote: > > I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing > my tabs but today, the only thing at the bott...

Freight should track with orders when transferred to invoices
If you enter freight into an order it is eliminated when you transfer it to an invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=daa29d15-4590-44c2-b642-80f7ee6d4bc4...

tabs inside a tab
hi, i have a tabbed dialog, in which on one of the tabs i intend to added to have sub-tabs. which is the best way to add tabs can we use CPropertyPage or should we go with CTabCtrl. Thanks in advance, Chandra I would use CTabCtrl. But it's a matter of preference. CTabCtrl will give you more flexibility than using a CPropertyPage as a child control. AliR. "chandra" <schandrasekhars@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175028895.801895.304100@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > hi, > > i have a tabbed dialog, in which on one of the tabs i intend to added > t...

checking work order
hey everyone, we have a candy warehouse and we have salesman on the road making work orders all the time. the thing i want to ask is, is there anyway we can check the items that our customer want are the same item that our order pullers pull. thank you ...