Superscript Button and Subscript Button

I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the
superscript or subscript command.  Is there a way to make the superscript and
subscript commands into a button in Excel?
0
Sloth (218)

"=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the
> superscript or subscript command.  Is there a way to make the
> superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel?

Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

(Nothing built into excel that does it like MSWord.)

Sloth wrote:

> I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the
> superscript or subscript command.  Is there a way to make the superscript and
> subscript commands into a button in Excel?

--

Dave Peterson
0

Toolbar OK button missing from Resources in developer toolkit
The Visual Studio Tools (Developer Toolkit) for Dynamics GP come with a lot of images found in GP for use in creating buttons. There are images for the save, clear, post, and other buttons, but one of the most common images is missing. There should be an image for the "OK" button. The image is a checkmark. This button is very common in GP, but it is not found in the resources for the developer toolkit. So, add that image to the resources, and any other button images that are present in GP, but not in the developer toolkit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for M...

Copy sheets to new workbook
G'day all you clever people, hope someone can help me I am using the code: ActiveSheet.Copy after:=Workbook("Example.xls").Sheets(i) to copy a dynamic selection of sheets from one workbook to another The code works just fine until the 18th sheet is copied across, then I get a subscript out of range error message This is really frustrating as I know the code works, but I am limited in how often I can use it, and I want to copy across 50+ sheets. Has anyone come across this issue before and does anyone know a good way to solve it? PS, I ran the same code ...

Shut-Down Button
Hi: The HP Presario with Vista Home Premium: Even after shutting-down the PC,..... Start - Shut-down, a green light in the middle of the PC is still on, although the PC has been shut-down completely. I need to turn-off its light by pulling off power-cable connected with the PC. Does this indicate 'malfunction' light inside the PC? Thanks, MapleE. expressed an opinion: > The HP Presario with Vista Home Premium: > > Even after shutting-down the PC,..... Start - Shut-down, a green > light in the middle of the PC is still on, although the PC has be...

Option Button label color change
I have an option button on my form named Expired that is tied to an unbound text field named Judge which uses =DateDiff("d",[ExpDat],Now()) in the Control Source to toggle on or off. Expired uses =IIf([Judge]>=0,True,False) to accomplish this and, thus far, works like a charm. I'm fairly new to code/statements and would like to know if there is a way to toggle Expired's label (Label48) to change color as well. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 Dave69 via AccessMonster.com wrote: >I h...

Custom Button
Hi , I need to create a custom button in crm that will perform the following in sequence: 1. The user selects a number of records in the entity by highlighting them 2. Clicks the custom button 3. The system performs an action on each entity record the user selected. An example of this button would be the delete button , the user highlights a number of records in the entity view screen hits the delete button and the system deletes all the records that the user selected. What i am stuck at is how to pass the Guid of each record selected by the user into the parameters of url for the b...

reset the value of a spin button
Q: How can I reset the value of a spin button with out setting off the CHANGE event? I am using Office Pro 2003 and have tried the following with out success: Application.EnableEvents = False spnButton1.Value = VarX Application.EnableEvents = True Option Explicit Private fNoChange As Boolean 'other code Private Sub spnButton1_Change() If Not fNoChange Then 'change code End If End Sub 'more code fNoChange = True spnButton1.Value = VarX fNoChange = False -- HTH Bob "cubbybear3" <n4213l@gmail.com> wrote ...

Option Buttons #2
I am trying to create a yes/no facility using 2 option buttons in one cell, when I then replicate the same option in the next cell down they link creating 4 options over 2 lines and so on through the entire sheet. Can these be separated into individual local cell yes/no options that are not effected by other such instances Any help much appreciated If you're using optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, then put each group in a groupbox. If you're using optionbuttons from the controltoolbox toolbar, then give each group a nice groupname. (rightclick|properties). The groupname ...

superscript
Hi, I am trying to design a formula that concatenates in cell A3 th content of cells A1 and A2 together, and by displaying the content o cell A2 in superscript. This has to be done through a formula, as want it to be dynamic, and be able to copy elsewhere in the worksheet. A1 = CAR A2 = (blue) A3 should return CAR(blue), but the "(blue)" must be superscript. P.S. I know this could be done by creating a custom function (usin VB), but I would prefer doing it using standard Excel functions -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It can't be done with either built-i...

Radio Button as Filter
Outside of my form (frmComments) I have created option buttons (CommentFilter) that I would like to use as a filter within the form . . . filtering on [Finished] which is a Yes/No property at the table level (tblComments). My radio button has three choices: #1 for Finished = No #2 for Finished = Yes #3 for Finished = Both However when I click on any of the three radio buttons I do not see any filter activity in the form. Any suggestions? Private Sub CommentFilter_AfterUpdate() Select Case Me!CommentFilter Case 1 Me.Filter = frmComments![Finished] = 1 Me.FilterOn = True MsgBox "Fini...

Windows Class to Windows XP
Hai I have a form view and on that iam inserting bitmap buttons in thh botton corner of the formView at DesignTime and it works fine when the XP Theme is Classic and when i change the theme for Classic to XP Style the button are cut off and only 1/2 button part only iam able to see and please let me know why the problem has occured and what are the adjustments i need to make so that my window size is constant always Thanks and Regards suresh You could try moving the controls dynamically using this: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/ResizableLib.as...

Option Buttons #10
In Excel 2003, why can't I format an option button like I could in Excel 2000? Before I could right click the button, format control, and there was a control tab. In 2003 you have to be in "design mode" and right click, properties and then you get a confusing properties box. I have a file that i created with 2000 (old option buttons) and I tried to add more buttons using 2003 and now I have two different types of option buttons. Is there any way to just go back to the old way of formatting option controls? There's an optionbutton on the Forms Toolbar and an optionb...

Delete button is grey
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C94B2C.0D4D6530 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I've got Outlook 2003. When I view my inbox or any other folder, I = cannot select a message and then click the red x to delete it. I have to = open the message and then delete it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this one? --=20 Thanks, Rob ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C94B2C.0D4D6530 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOC...

drop down button
I have to create a drop down option to elect options in a list. Does anyone know how to do this? Hi monica easiest way is to use data validation select cell(s) where you want the drop down button to appear choose data / validation under the settings tab choose list in the white box, type your list separated by commas click the Ok button instead of typing a list if you've got the list already in the excel workbook you can link to it - Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes on her website about this and other fun things http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Cheers JulieD "Monica&qu...

Superscript #2
Is it possible to show supersript in a text entry in excel for example the symbol for H2O or Cubic metres - m3?? TIA Mick Type H20 in cell With mouse, select the 2 Use Format|Cell and open Font tab Click in the subscript box Similar steps work for m3. But for squared and cubed you can also: A)Type m; hold ALT and type 179 on numeric keypad to get m^3. B) Type cm; hold ALT type 0178 om numeric keypad to get cm^2 Best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "MGT" <no1@nospam.com> wrote in message news:cch0ht$cl9$1@news7.svr.po...

superscript
Is there any way to add a superscript to a cell that has a formula in it? Thanks. Basically no.. There are some workarounds. I would use a help cell and make it small and insert superscript there. Assume the formula is in A2, create a new B2, left align the value and enter the superscript. Assume you want superscript 2 Hold down alt while typing 0178 on the numpad, release the alt key.. Regards, Peo Sjoblom >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to add a superscript to a cell that has a >formula in it? Thanks. >. > In general No but what is the formula? Bernar...

CMFCRibbon Menu Buttons
Did anyone ever figure out how to add a drop-down menu button to the new MFC ribbon bar, so I can have a button on the ribbon that drops down a menu? And while I'm at it, did anyone ever find a good source of documentation for the new classes? Apparently, Microsoft feels it's job is done as long as it documents every class, method and property even if the terse descriptions provide little more than the object names themselves. And how they decided that the best way to describe a ribbon component is sans an image completely eludes me. Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Prog...

INSERT NEW ROW MACRO BUTTON
Hi, I am looking for a standard "insert new row" macro function that would be triggered by a simple "button" click from the user. I searched the forum, but only found specific macros (insert based on a value, insert every other lines...etc..). I am creating an excel "Use Case" template for several business units. All I want from these users, is to use my excel template to describe their daily tasks (step by step). So the first row will be for them to entire the title of their use case, the second row, their name, the 3rd row the overall description AND......

Add or Remove Programs is Missing Change/Remove Buttons
Hi, I'm sure a lot of people had/have this problem, but I'm posting this any way. About 5 out of 40 programs are missing the Change/Remove buttons. All of my previous downloads, let's say about a month ago, are missing the buttons, but the programs I recently downloaded have them. I started having this problem when I downloaded a program from Adobe. I tried all I could. I did the "REGIDIT" thing in Run, but I couldn't find the folders from my previous downloads. I tried a system restore, but it said I couldn't restore my system. This is really making me ...

Allow user to set and save a default option button.
Win 2000 Prof. SP4 Office 2000 Prof. I have an excel worksheet with 3 option buttons on it. The Excel file will be read-only and distributed to several users using stand alone laptops. By default the first option button is selected on open. That's how the file will be saved. I want different users to be able to change which option button will be selected when the Excel file opens so they don't have to click on a different option button every time if they always want an option selected other than option button 1. I want the Excel file to hold a user selected default for a startup opti...

Send/Recieve Button #2
The send/recieve function is not working...any ideas? I have tried everything that I know ...

option button and picture
I'm wanting to send a picture to the Guest Log results. Once the user types their info into the guest book an option to select a candle is available. But I can't figure out how to send the picture once the user submits their info. Here's a link to the page. Thanks in advance!!!! http://www.restingtributes.com/Guest%20BooK.htm The FP Guestbook does not support file upload or attached files -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; ...

Option Buttons #3
I'd like to include two sets of option buttons on a worksheet. One set should be linked to one cell, and the other linked to a separate cell, so that both sets operate independently. How do I do this? If I try adding a new option button, with a new linked cell, then all the option buttons become linked to this cell. Thanks Colin Macleod You can add optionbuttons from either the Forms toolbar or from the Control Toolbox toolbar. For the forms toolbar, you can put the "grouped" optionbuttons inside a GroupBox (also on the Forms toolbar). For the Control toolbox toolbar: clic...

Outlook 2003 News Tool Button
Added the news button into the GO pull down menu as intructed in the help file, went to news reader one time only and worked fine. Now the button does not appear in either the pull down or the custimized portion to add again. It doess show up at times in the pull down but opes the explorer and takes me to a directory. Tried rebuilding with the repair button but did nothing. NOTE: This done the exact samething on another machine running Outlook 2003.. Had to post this from home in 2000. To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change ...

cash tender buttons
Is there a way to set up buttons for common cash denominations so that you don't need to key in the amount. Such as $50.00, 20.00,10.00 etc You can save macros (Alt+F1... keys) with Ctrl+F3. First select some expensive item (then you can cancel the transaction), press Ctrl+F3, select Assignment key, press F12 (Tender end), type in the sum and Enter (suppose that cash type is in the fist place, otherwise move to that tender with arrow key), Ctrl F3 (tender window is open - first time it only pauses the saving of macro), Esc, Ctrl+F3 again (now it saves). And so for the amounts you wa...

display value of button?
I have a data entry form with lots of option groups with radio buttons inside them. It would be great to be able to show the value of those radio buttons, along with the labels, to act as a "data key" to help interpret the data. Is this possible? Hi Karl - I should have been more clear. I would like to show them on the form itself -- so that when I'm looking at a table with 1s and 2s and 3s, I can look at the form and see that 1 corresponds to "Not often" and 3 corresponds to "Very often" for any given field (option group in this case).. On Sep 20, 2:56 p...