summing number of 'y's in a filtered column #2

thanks domenics one seems to be workin

--
neowo
neowok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=594

Converting a number to 2 decimal places
I would like to be able to type a number into a cell and have i automatically converted to a number with the last 2 numbers to th right of the decimal point. For example, if I typed in 1234, it woul become 12.34. How can I do that -- mattsla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mattslav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2403 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37648 Tools>Options>Edit Check Fixed decimal places Set for 2 Does that help? Ron -- Ron Coderre -------------...

format differnet widths columns and rows for different pages
I would like to know how you can have different formatting for row and colunm widths on different pages; is this possible and if so how do you do it?? You could use VBA to change the column.width for a worksheet..... if you were talking about that? -- Dnereb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dnereb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26182 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486499 By "pages" do you mean printed pages on one worksheet? On each Excel worksheet th...

Remove Hyphens from a number
I have numbers in a coulmn that look like this: 01-012-4123 how do I remove only the hyphens (dashes) Select your range and Edit|Replace What: - (hyphen) with: (leave blank) You may want to format those cells (custom: 000000000) to keep the leading 0's. Mike wrote: > > I have numbers in a coulmn that look like this: > > 01-012-4123 how do I remove only the hyphens (dashes) -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Add a column with something like this in . =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","") Robin Hammond www.enhanceddatasystems.com "Mike" <anonymous...

Random Number Question
Does anyone have a Random Number Formula for creating the following Random Numbers in 52 different cells with no number repeated Yes I am working on a Poker Rally and need to generate score cards that are different and Random Steve Boyle By the way thanks for the help on my last question. If I ever remember to take the print out to work and try the answers I will let you know how well it worked. Steve, This should be exactly what you need. http://tinyurl.com/2jgd8d John Wilson "Steve Boyle" <waylandboyle@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ACDCCD1E-D8C6-4A1A-BCE5-...

Calendars #2
Schedule of Events is visible but not avtive on a Calendar. How do you make of use of a schedule and activate it in a Calendar. ...

How to perform sum sum sum...

Summing up user defined results

Replace variable row number in formulas
What I'm looking for is a macro that will replace the row number in a formula with a new number that I designate through an input box. Below is the code I have thus far. The problem lies in how I'm defining the integer portion of the formula that I want to replace - vbInteger (or vbLong) don't seem to work. Then finally I need to set Section 2 in a loop through Column CN. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub UpdateFormulas_2() Dim LRowNumber ...

Not Auto-forwarding Spam Filtered by SpamBayes #2
I'm using SpamBayes on Outlook 2000 for Exchange Server. I have set an auto-forwarding rule. Currently this rule forwards all the messages including Certain Spam and Possible Spam messages as identified by SpamBayes to another e-mail address. I would, however, like to modify this rule such that Certain Spam will not be forwarded. Is there a way? ...

Number formatting question
I have hundreds of rows of numbers (example 234553) it need to add a decimal to every row to make it 2345.53. Is this possible? Yes One method Put the value 100 in a blank cell. With that cell selected, Edit/Copy Select the numbers you wish to change (highlight the column) Use Edit/Paste Special and select the Divide option. HTH PC "sbhayes" <sbhayes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74C0C90C-6C93-4055-8983-430D97B09692@microsoft.com... > I have hundreds of rows of numbers (example 234553) it need to add a decimal > to every row to make it 2345.5...

Inserting Incremental number
Hi there! I have a table of Assessors [TblAssessors] and a field [RegNo] which is filled in later when trainees have successfully passed. This is later used on a Certificate of Registration. As not all trainees will successfully complete, I'd like to create a macro that will assign an incremental [RegNo] on a button's click event on my data entry form "FrmAssessors". Unfortunately, I have inherited this data and [RegNo] is in the format of "QTA00101","QTA00102", etc. The prefix will always be "QTA" and at this stage we do not envisage eve...

Outlook Filter Mail
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to direct mail from a particular domain (e.g. @yahoo.com) to a particular folder using Rules & Alerts or VBA Macro. Thanks for your help! Regards Wings Sure. Use the condition "with specific words in the sender's address" = and enter the domain name.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx...

Word Auto Number Question
I'm making tickets using a perforated business card sheet, and am wondering if there is a way to automatically number the individual tickets, i.e., not pages. Thanks! Kathryn Douglas There's a newsgroup called microsoft.public.word.numbering that you should check out for this. Also try microsoft.public.word.newusers. "Kathryn Douglas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ca401c397e4$db5ba5a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm making tickets using a perforated business card sheet, > and am wondering if there is a way to automatically number...

sum subform to form

How do I change minus numbers to + numbers in a col in Excel?
Is there a way to highlight a column or a row and change all of the numbers from negative to positive or vice versa without doing the change cell by cell? Thanks "Paul L" <Paul L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74D3CE9E-0454-4AA5-89B8-3CA77BECA01B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to highlight a column or a row and change all of the > numbers > from negative to positive or vice versa without doing the change cell by > cell? Thanks Put -1 in a spare cell, and Copy. Select the cells you want to change, then Paste Special/ Multiply -- David B...

Error number: 3326 04-02-10
I have this odd problem. When I run this function from within Access everything is fine. Public Function sendEmail(strTo As String, _ strCC As String, _ strBCC As String, _ strSubject As String, _ strMessageBody As String, _ strAttachments As String) As Boolean 'Arvin Meyer 03/12/1999 'Updated 7/21/2001 On Error GoTo Error_Handler Const errUserDeny As Long = 287 ' Un numéro d'erreur...

variable allocation accounts #2
i want to setup and use variable allocation accounts for my company and on the help menu it says to go to cards>>financial>>variable allocation.... but i don't have that option in cards>>financial... is it something seperate i have to buy or a security setting or...???? thanks for you help! Josh, it's standard functionality in GP. Probably a security setting needs be changed so you can see it on the menu. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL ...

I have a query that returns the details for a failure record during a specified time period. Where if I search between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 the query returns the records of all failure records during that period. The row shows the part number and the total parts failed for that record. I need the query to then sum the total part failures for the previous 12 months. So I would see the following: Record # | part # | parts failed | Origination Date| Total Parts failed past 12 months 44444 | x | 4 | 1/2/08 | 200 44445 | Y |1 ...

Prevent sequential number being used if record not saved
I have an invoice form that when opened, uses the following code to allocate the next invoice number (InvNo): Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) Me.InvNo = Nz(DMax("[InvNo]", "[tblInvoices]")) + 1 Me.Dirty = False End Sub Trouble is, if I then decide for some reason not to carry on, even if I click on the Close button rightaway without having entered anything anywhere, the invoice number is still used and appears in the Invoices table (without any values in any of the fields, of course). How can I prevent this? Ideally I would like to be able to...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Administrative Groups #2
I have two Administrative Groups in my Exchange OU, one called First Administrative Group which was created when I installed Exchange 2003 Server and then the Support Administrative Group which I created when I had to re-install Exchange 2003 Server. There is one Exchange Server in each group. The server that is in the First Administrative Group is on another part of campus and I do not want it to have dominance over the other group. The server that is in the Support Administrative Group should be the controlling group. Is there such a thing as one having dominance over the other...serv...

Macro Not Working #2
Guys, many thanks for your help and suggestion my Macro now working. Having said that the same code works on my home PC but for some strang reason not on my Works PC - very Odd !! Thanks again Rob ; -- robertgu 44 Married two kid ----------------------------------------------------------------------- robertguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=596 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26381 ...

ISAPI Filter loading probem
Hi! I would like to ask for your help concerning ISAPI filters. My task was to create a filter that would modify the header of the incoming request. I create a new ISAPI project by the Wizard and then I make a Filter. The settings of the Filter are: - Notification priority - high - connection types - Secured, Nonsecured port - notification filter process - Post-preprocessing of the request Headers. The code that I have generated and modified is below: // RSA_PS_PLUGIN.CPP - Implementation file for your Internet Server // RSA_PS_Plugin Filter #include "stdafx.h" #include "R...