Sumif Function #2

Here is my formula:
=IF(E2<>E1,(SUMIF($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$BU$2:$BU$1000)+SUMIF
($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$CD$2:$CD$1000)+SUMIF
($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$DA$2:$DA$1000)),0)

Is there any way to have add a second criteria for the
sumif to function with?

Thanks for the help this is gonna work great.

($CD$2:$CD$1000)+(
>$DA$2:$DA$1000))),0)
>make sure everything is still okay at this point.
>
>Then add  second condition
>=IF(E2<>E1,SUMPRODUCT(($E$2:$E$1000=E2)*
(range_to_test=value)*(($BU$2:$BU$10
>00)+($CD$2:$CD$1000)+($DA$2:$DA$1000))),0)
>
>--
>    HTH
>
>    -------
>
>    Bob Phillips
>    ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks
>

>"Josh" <josh.mullins@leypc.com> wrote in message
>> Here is my formula:
>> =IF(E2<>E1,(SUMIF($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$BU$2:$BU$1000)+SUMIF
>> ($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$CD$2:$CD$1000)+SUMIF
>> ($E$2:$E$1000,E2,$DA$2:$DA$1000)),0)
>>
>> Is there any way to have add a second criteria for the
>> sumif to function with?
>

>.

due date function
I try to make function for due payment. When I made copy file and then drag down the formula and it's succed. But for the cell that I not fill yet has due date also. How to make that cell became 0 (zero) if not fill the cell yet. example : A1 A2 19/8/05 =A1+30 - 30/01/00 - 30/01/00 Thanks Lando =IF(C5=""; "" ;C5+30) Explanation detail if ([logical test] c5 equals ""; then [result if true] ""; else [result if false] c5+30) Explanation brief if c5 eq...

error bars #2
Help! I am trying to put error bars on my data. I have a number of series in my chart (xy plot). One set has a number of points (series 1), then I plot the average of those points in a different color (series 2) on top of that data, but when I put the error bars on the series 2, they are masked by the data from series 1 even though the data point of series 2 is on top of the data from series 1. Does anyone know how I can pull the error bars to the front so they are with the associated data point? I have tried moving the order of the series, but the error bars always remain in th...

CRM 1.2 saying ASP.NET not installed
HI. I'm trying to install the CRM 1.2 on our Windows 2003 server and when the installation starts in says that ASP.NET 1.1 is not installed but it is as we have other applications running with no problems, anyone else had this problem ?? Thanks Paul Paul, Have you tried to look for ASP.NET in you Control Panel (Add orRemove Programs &#61664; Add/Remove Windows Components). In Windows Components Wizard select Application Server. Details button opens Application Server window that contains ASP.NET option. See if it is checked. >-----Original Message----- >HI. > >I&...

sumif formula #2
At the moment I am trying to work a sumif formula The problem I am encountering is once I have set the range and criteri it won't pick up the sum range as the range I am specifying is fo example J15:CB45 - it will pick up J15:CB15 but I need it to pick u the whole range - do you know of anyway I can resolve this. My formula is =sumif($J$3:$CB$3,E$3,($J15:$CB45)) but it doesn't see to work this one does though =sumif($J$3:$CB$3,E$3,($J15:$CB15)) bu that doesn't help me! I have put a print screen of the spreadsheet I am trying to work on. Thanks Jenni -- Message posted from htt...

Excel 97 #2
I run Windows 2000. When I double click on an excel file in windows explorer, it fails to open the file. I have to go to programs, open excel and then go back and double click on the file to open it. Also my Excel email function is no longer working. Is there some upgrade that must be downloaded? sounds like you need to re-associate the excel file with the .xls file type. right click a .xls file and then choose open with... select Excel and choose always open wiht selected file type. Second issue is a bit more complex. does the send to function still work with Word or other MS Off...

sumif across multiple sheets in excel 2007 based on a condition
I have a small work book, tracks deliveries made and trucks used. I have seven sheets Saturday thru Friday and one sheet that totals everything up! The weekly sheets have 34 rows representing 34 stores that we service and the total sheet also has 34 rows that contain the totals for that week. Here is my question I am trying to, on the totals sheet, sum up the total trucks that we used per store per week. In the cell would be entered 0, 0.5, 1, 2 and so on depending on how many trucks we used for that day. Yes we use 0.5 if the store was combo'ed with another store. I ne...

Outlook 2000 slow to load on Hosted Exchange Server #2
Afternoon All - My company contracted with a 3rd party Exchange Host for our email. Some of the brokers are running Outlook2000 over WinME (yes, we know its old!) I have seen numerous posts on O2K hanging on startup for a few minutes, and to update the hosts file with the IP of the exchange server to resolve this. My questions are: 1) Does this work for Hosted Exchange Servers or only Local ones? 2) Do I have to do this on each machine? Any other ideas? Clients with Outlook2003 work fine. Mailbox sizes are nothing too large. Thanks! jfreer at gmail dot com ...

2 computers
I want to use office on my laptop as well as my g4tower. How can i do this? Hi Don, Install Office onto each computer according to the instructions. Then install the updates on both computers: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx After you install the updates run Disk Utility First Aid to repair permissions. The you're good to go. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm> -...

Function Parameter Type
Hi I'm having problem calling a method of a COM. The signature of the exposed method is like this. HRESULT GetMailLists(VARIANT* bstrLists) If I call this method from a C# code, the signature changes to void GetMailLists(out object bstrLists) In C#, I called it as object obList; users.GetMailingLists(out obList); and obList type changed to "System.Array" and was filled with an array of desired string values. Now the problem is that I have to use this method from my VC++ code and have to use late binding for using the COM. Can someone tell me how would I call this method ...

Excel Spreadsheets #2
I have several spreadsheets that are in separate files. (I need them to be in separate files.) If I have the same change to all of the spreadsheets, is there away to make this change without opening each file? Thank you, Karen Hi Karen not without using VBA which opens each file and changes it according to your specification -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Karen Decker wrote: > I have several spreadsheets that are in separate files. > (I need them to be in separate files.) > If I have the same change to all of the spreadsheets, is > there away to make this change wi...

VBA to Pull info from 2 diff tabs from the same spreadsheet
Hi All, I need your help please. I need to pull data from 2 different tabs from the same spreadsheet. The code down below after the first "end with" works when it is run alone, however, when I add the the code at top (to pull from the other tab) it doesn't work. i know it looks messy and crazy but would anyone know how to pull data from 2 tabs within the same spreadsheet? I'm hoping it's a simple fix. Sub HSSESafetyQuestions() Dim fso, f, fldnm As String, WB As Workbook, WS As Worksheet, r As Long Dim ws2 As Worksheet Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.File...

SUMIF or SUMIFS
Here is what I have Col A Col B Col C 1310 3 3,463.00 1315 3 740 1330 3 1369 3 -178 1375 3 -105 1640 3 110 135 4 1310 4 1,460.00 1315 4 1,521.00 1375 4 -65 1310 6 3,284.96 I am trying to figure out a way to add column C to a new cell if Column A is between 1310 and 1369. Any suggestions?? =if(and(A1>1310;A1<1369);C1;"") HTH "Jeff" wrote: > Here is what I have > > > Col A Col B Col C > 1310 3 3,463.00 > 1315 3 740 > 1330 3 > 1369 3 -178 > 1375 3 -105 > 1640 3 110 > 135 4 > 1310 4 1,460.00 >...

Password Change Functionality in Exchange 2003
We have an Exchange 2003 server (single server) running on W2K3 SP1 w/ OWA configured. Everything works well/ SSL is enabled. I followed the instructions described in KB Article 297121. The Change Password button is present and when clicked, a pop-up appears: "Internet Service Manager for Internet Information Server 6.0" Five fields are listed: Domain, Account, old Password, New Password, Confirm New Password....after filling in the fields and clicking on OK, I get "Error number: 5" Even if I leave all the fields blank, same error. I did notice when I logged on dire...

linking cells #2
I am using msoffice 2003 and winxp pro We have a master workbook that contains worksheets for all vendors we do business with, each vendor having it's own worksheet in the workbook. We have workbooks for each of our customers, each workbook containing a worksheet for each vendor the customer buys products from. The master workbook contains the pricing for all products. When prices change, we are currently making those changes on the customer worksheets manually. I want to make this automatic by linking the customer worksheet to the appropriate vendor worksheet in the master workbook so...

How do I throw in an ISERROR function on a complicated VVLOOKUP?
Hi, I have a working VLOOKUP below. Of course the desitination cell says #N/A until I put something in A6. I tried ISERROR but it says too many arguments. Did I do this wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks. =IF(VLOOKUP(A6,CSM,8)="X","X",IF(VLOOKUP(A6,NPM,8)="X","X",IF(VLOOKUP(A6,PM,8)="X","X"," "))) How about =if(a6="", "",formula or a6=0 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "KenRamoska" <KenRamoska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4469806-8831-4631-B74D-687...

SUMIF or SUMIFS help
I have 2 sheets in one workbook (Sheet 1 and Sheet 2) Sheet 2 has 3 columns: A B C MAKE TYPE QTY 1 toyota compact 10 2 ford pickup 15 3 toyota sedan 20 4 toyota pickup 80 5 nissan hybrid 10 Sheet 1 has 2 columns: A B MAKE PICKUPS 1 toyota ? (SUM) I need Sheet 1,B1 to calculate the total number of matching items in sheet 2 that matches the data entered in Sheet 1,A1. In other words, I need sheet 1,B1 to automatically sum up the total number of to...

Send As not working #2
I've set up a user to allow me to send internal bulk emails without receiving replies or showing the user in the address book. I've given myself Send on behalf permissions and Full Control of the users mailbox. This user account is never used to login to the domain. Howver when I try to send an email (using the 'From' in Outlook) I always get the NDR as follows: "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator." I have set up a user successfully like this in the past - am I doing something wrong? Its E...

Copy Functionality Lost
Up until a day or two ago, I could select a cell to copy, paste it into another cell and the original copied cell would remain available to be copied again (it would be highlighted with the dotted border). Now, after one paste the copy cell reverts to normal, and I have to re-select it to copy into another location. I know I can use CTRL or SHIFT, but I find the retention of the copy ability useful. This is a networked office PC and imagine I might have to ask our IT Dept (as Administrator) to do something. Any ideas appreciated, thanks If you paste by pressing Enter you'll exit ...

The mail proxy for this folder could not be found. #2
I am trying to set a mail alias for a public folder. (ex: foldername@ad.company.com) When I try get properties on a public folder in Exchange System Manger, I receive an error: "The mail proxy for this folder cannot be found. This may be due to replication delays. The mail enabled pages will not be shown. ID no: C1038a21" I looked up this error message and found KB 322123, but the routing group it describes does not appear. There is still a ADC (AD connector) from 5.5, but it's not doing anything I know of. I'm running on a 2003 Exchange Cluster, recently upgraded from E...

Exchange System Manager #2
Exchange System Manager shows NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM as being the last account to logon to several mailboxes. Why does this appear and is there any way to make Exchange System Manager show only the last time a Windows account accessed the mailbox? It's the local operating system account and appears when Exchange services access the mailbox. It's normal. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Carl S." <Carl S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B467479C-427A-4CFA-9894-827B75C1335F@microsoft...

another sumifs plea
I'm struggling to convert a sumifs line from 2007 to excel 2003. The line I have working correctly in 2007 is: =SUMIFS('Washing MC Rental'!$K$4:$K$21,'Washing MC Rental'!$Q$4:$Q$21,"= 0.00",'Washing MC Rental'!$L$4:$L$21,">28/2/2010")-SUMIFS('Washing MC Rental'!$K$4:$K$21,'Washing MC Rental'!$Q$4:$Q$21,"= 0.00",'Washing MC Rental'!$L$4:$L$21,">31/3/2010") Can any one please help me to put this into 2003? Best Regards Dave =SUMPRODUCT('Washing MC Rental'!$K$4:$K$21,...

Multiple mfc activex controls in one dll
In VS6, there was a possibility to define up to 4 controls, when creating a new activex project. No such possibility in VS2005. Is there any way in 2005 to add an addtional one to an existing MFC ActiveX project? Any pointers will be appreciated! ...

Don't graph blanks #2
Interesting. Now it draws a line between the day before's and the day after' production. Unfortunately that makes it look like there was production for tha day. Is there a way to convince Excel to ignore that cell like it does empty cell? Is there anyway to return a value from an "IF" that is equivalent to a empty cell -- Ed Needshel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Needshelp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265...

Backup #2
I am unable to use backup because I am receiving and error message which states it is unable to create a temporary file; therefore, the backup fails. Is there a way to fix this? If not, I am unable to export the file because I am a receiving an error which states that there is a line that is too long? HELP. Hi Kristine How much free space do you have on your hard drive? Have you recently deleted files in your tmp or temp directory? If you do not have enough free space on your hard drive for virtual memory, then you will have problems creating temporary files in general Bob "K...

Function is killing performance
Hi - I'm using a custom function in a query and it takes forever - was hoping someone might have an idea of how to speed things up a bit. A little more info: the function is relatively simple (4 arguments that are run through an IF statement to pick a value from another table (only 12 records). The query is run against a table with 41k records. The numbers don't seem to big here, and the query takes over an hour. Any ideas?? Where & how are you using the IF's? Sounds like a coding problem to me Pieter <stephen.h.dow@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1189019241.93425...