Sub not Function!

To make a comparison of two tests I want to put the values next to eac
other on a sheet.

To do that, I have two Combo Boxes with each the same 15 choises...yo
have to choose two different tests.

Now, I'm having a problem to make my code short:

-Dim leftChoise As Integer
leftChoise = Sheets("Keuze").Range("E1").Value
Dim rightChoise As Integer
rightChoise = Sheets("Keuze").Range("K1").Value

Select Case leftChoise

Case 1
PutLeftOnReport ("B7")
Case 2
PutLeftOnReport ("B29")
Case 3
PutLeftOnReport ("B51")

Don't understand what question you are asking?

--

HTH

RP

"Zurn" <Zurn.1d8chy@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> To make a comparison of two tests I want to put the values next to each
> other on a sheet.
>
> To do that, I have two Combo Boxes with each the same 15 choises...you
> have to choose two different tests.
>
> Now, I'm having a problem to make my code short:
>
> -Dim leftChoise As Integer
> leftChoise = Sheets("Keuze").Range("E1").Value
> Dim rightChoise As Integer
> rightChoise = Sheets("Keuze").Range("K1").Value
>
> Select Case leftChoise
>
> Case 1
> PutLeftOnReport ("B7")
> Case 2