stopping the link of macros in one workbook with every other exce.

0
KyWilde (7)

2 strange ones.. #2
I have developed an excel spreadsheet containing several macros, combo boxes and drop-down menus in Excel 97 (English version). I have two problems. 1) Some users experience that the text in combo boxes and drop-down menus are decreasing for every time you click them. What is wrong?? 2) The spreadsheet does not work, struggles to calculate, get VBA failure codes or does not even open for some users. Is there a problem with later Excel version or Excel in other languages? Any configurations that have to be done in VBA? What about add-ins? Any suggestions? RC ...

Macro to create charts
I recently had this question answered very comprehensively. However, I've been told that I need to show my data on a chart in % form. Can anyone help modify the following macro to automatically generate charts where the source data is on a row by row basis with four columns showing data (don't need to show targets on this one). I've tried to modify it myself, but can't seem to get it working. The columns are all next to each other - no gaps. To clarigy, I need Name, %Score1, %Score2, %Score3 & %Score 4. That's it. Regards, JDB Jon Peltier In: microsoft.publ...

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

Macro to Combine 2 columns to make one column without merging
I found this macro courtesy of Dave: Option Explicit Sub testme02() Dim myRng As Range Dim myArea As Range Dim myRow As Range Dim myCell As Range Dim myStr As String Set myRng = Selection Application.DisplayAlerts = False For Each myArea In myRng.Areas If myArea.Columns.Count > 1 Then For Each myRow In myArea.Rows myStr = "" For Each myCell In myRow.Cells myStr = myStr & " " & myCell.Text Next myCell myRow.Merge acros...

Cannot create link for object word doc. Link to file greyed out
I am trying to do the following in a calendar in Outlook 2007. Insert Object (inserting a linkable Word document into the Calendar) Create from File (I select the file and it shows its path on the network) Link to File is greyed out Does anyone know why the Link to File is greyed out. Thanks, Crazyhorse ...

one bar two colors?
I'm doing a simple bar chart, sales per year for the past 5 years, for this year I want the bar to be two colors, one color showing actual year-to-date and the rest another color for projected sales. how could I do this? Column A has years. Column B has actual data, whole year up to last year, and YTD for this year. Column C has blanks except for projected sales minus YTD for this year. Make a stacked column chart with these three columns. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ ...

recipient policy stopped working

is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data?
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? i mean xls not xsl "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eDjijGEeFHA.2584@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro > in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and > write to its data? > > Both workbooks are open? workbooks("book1.xls").worksheets("sheet1")...

About Macros
Hi .. All.. i am a S/W Test Engineer. Actually I have a new job on macros(my bos gave me). I don't know all the functions of macros. I just know that these ar used for Short cut keys (just like automation)... I would like to know 1. What are the additional functions of Macros? 2. How these macros are used in Other Addin like VB Applications.... ? 3. If I have a Excel Template Then How can I use These templates i Macros Programming? 4. How to write code (For macros) to access the data from V Application and produce reports in form of charts ,and reports. Any help/suggestions/arti...

formula or macro? whichever, I need help
I have a cell/column with 9-digit social security numbers, no spaces, no dashes. I need the last 4 numbers of each cell copied into a seperate cell/column. I can't find anything about copying partial cell value. Can anyone please help? Thank you, Dagmar Livingston, Columbus, GA =RIGHT(A1,4) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "daggyfresh" <daggyfresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD76AFE1-51CF-426F-A09B-DD8A76696122@microsoft.com... >I have a cell/column with 9-digit social security numbers, no spaces, no > dashes. I need the last 4 numbers of...

Selecting highlighted data from one column and placing them in another column
Hi, I have data in Column A. Some of the rows in Column A are highlighted in yellow. I would like to copy the highlighted data and paste them into Column B. For Example: Column A 2342 1234 2121 5675 2321 Let's assume that 2342 and 2121 are highlighted. So my resullt in Column B will be: 2342 2121 Keep in mind that I have n numbers of data in Column A. Try this Macro: Sub Colour() Dim bCol As Long Dim x As Long bCol = 2 For x = 2 To 1000 'increase as required If Cells(x, 1).Interior.ColorIndex > 0 Then Cells(bCol, 2) = Cells(x, 1).Va...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

problem with a link from excel to pdf
Hello I try to insert a link (insert -> hyperlink) in a cell but it doesn´t open, i try it in office 97 and in office 2k. Can anyone help me?. thanks in advance Maybe it's not excel. A few people complained that the Reader appeared and then disappeared. So make sure you have the latest version of the software: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=2713&fileID=2551 sgr wrote: > > Hello > I try to insert a link (insert -> hyperlink) in a cell but it doesn´t open, > i try it in office 97 and in office 2k. > Can anyone help me?. &g...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

re Macro
Thanks to those who offered help but I still am not quite there with the correct solution. R.Venkataraman's code was almost correct but I don't think I explained myself correctly. In my sheet1 the user inputs numbers (1-50) in column A.(pluss loads of other data in columns B:P) what I require is the macro to ask the user to input the 'job' they want to print. So if the user inputs <9> then column A in sheet 1 is searched for the number 9 then the contents of that particular row are copied (without formula - just cell values) and the data pasted onto row A2 of sheet...

Workflow - attribute change from one specific to another
Hello Group, in MS CRM (4.0) I should setup a workflow on change of an attribute. That works fine but i've to implement the option that the workflow starts only when the old value was for example "testing". Every time the attribute status change from value "testing" to any other the workflow should start. Is there any possibility to do this without saving in background the value twice? Can I access the old value in the WF Designet? bleas be so kind and help me thanks bernhard Bernhard; How about you create a new attribute on your entity to store the previous va...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Looking up the rounded value in a cell, not linking to the value.
What function will look up the rounded value appearing in a cell, rather than the value including all digits of precision. Suppose cell A31 has this value in it: 34.23942498747 And the value is rounded in that cell to 2 digits: 34.24 What function can I enter in cell A2 to reference the value in cell A31 and display its rounding value in A2? This seems like an Excel 1.0 question but I do not know the answer. Thanks. John Wirt On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:51:39 -0500, "John Wirt" <someone@toward.com> wrote: >What function will look up the rounded valu...

Macro to change Chart Range when inserting a column
I have created a workbook to use as a weekly reporting tool for different sites across the country. It contains a "Report" sheet and a "Data" sheet. There are 4 charts embedded into the Report sheet. I have set-up the Data sheet to have the data titles in Column A, a 12-week summary in Column B, and the weekly data begins at Column C. For the 12-week, I used the formulas =sum($C$1:$P$1) and on the Chart series, I used =Data!$C$1:$P$1. I designed the sheet so a center would insert a column at Column C each week for the most recent data. Unfortunately, everytime th...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...